Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Re: After the Final Rose

I think Jillian is in lust with Ed. Reid was the real deal. I think she is going to regret it BIG TIME down the road. AS far as the Fantasy suite thing. Props to Reid " WELL DONE"

FORT Fogey

Re: Aftr??

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3621657;
    wow...reid was still in love with her and this is 2 months after the show...
    Whoever assured us that Reid was doing fine and is happy two months after the show (was it Lisamill?) ... I'm sure not seeing that on my screen!

Oh yeah, what happened once Ed came on? He came on and I saw like the first 2 minutes and the overcompensation and fakeness from Ed had me yakking so I turned it off to watch the sox lose to the twinkies. Even that was better than the faux relationship going on.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by auburnbulldog;3621735;
    I don't know who it made look worse...Jill or Reid. That wasn't very couth.
    Ed implied he also took her for a test drive in Spain. Couth?

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3621737;
    Honestly, I've been shouting 'scripted' since the show began but NOBODY could fake that look in Reid's eyes...the dude is heartbroken! I'm flabbergasted!

Can I just say that my favourite moment was when the girl got up and asked the question...she was so giggly and nervous...Jill was hatin'!

Also, I'm not sure I understood the fantasy suite question...was he making a joke about Ed or did he have a question about what happened with them in the fantasy suite?
    I know. She didn't seem to find it funny and it was!

I'm not getting the FS stuff myself. The audience thought it was a riot though.

Oh, and another hint that Reid is the next Bachelor was the show showing him talk going all the way to Philly and buying a ring (not much, but he didn't have much time) and begging the show to have him come back to propose. They could have cut that out.

FORT Regular

I'm on the west coast waiting for the show to air - but from what I'm reading of all your posts - this all sounds really strange. Why doesn't Jillian express how she feels about Reid - I mean, she's 30, she should be a big girl and own up to the fact that she broke his heart even though she loved him - and she should answer his questions. As for Ed - I'm sorry but that's not going to work. Ed is being dragged around and soon he will have very little to say about anything. Then he will get irritated and bored. Any guy that goes on a show like this that already has a girlfriend, regardless of how serious or not serious it is/was, is bound to get distracted by something else sooner or later down the line. Jillian watch out - your giddiness will not save you!

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3621727;
    Ed: "Hey, honey, why did Reid bring up the fantasy suite?"
    Jillian: .....sputter, sputter......
    Reid is one smart guy! I LOVE HIM. She so deserved that IMO!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3621727;
    Ed: "Hey, honey, why did Reid bring up the fantasy suite?"
    Jillian: .....sputter, sputter......
    That would be ironic, considering Ed's alleged trysts while home in Chicago....:nono

FORT Newbie

If I were Ed, I'd be EXTREMELY concerned not only by what I saw on Monday but also what I saw on the ATFR.
    Maybe that's what he needs. I do believe that they're in love. But if anyone does leave, it may be Jillian. Maybe for Reid...Jeezz, as an Ed lover...ok I'm a sucker for him lookwise....Reid is solid. And that's good. Ok, you Reid lovers are kinda getting to me!!
    Good luck Jill and Ed.

GeorgiaReidFan

Quote Originally Posted by wgschlenker;3621701;
    Could Reid have been any MORE adorable when he wanted to ask more questions but didn't feel the need to poke and prod? It was so adorable in his witty, cute way when he mentioned one was about the Fantasy Suite. God he's amazing. As much as I don't want to see his character ruined by Fleiss, I would love to have him on my screen in January (if that's when it starts)--I mean what better way to warm up the winter. Better yet, he could get a series on HGTV-their ratings would skyrocket

Someone posted a few pages back that we should all contact HDTV and request that they have Reid host a show and I think that is a great idea. Wouldn't we rather see him every week all year round with his quirky sense of humor showing homes or whatever than seeing him getting sliced and diced by Fleiss for 10 weeks?

Maybe someone should start a thread on this to give contact info for HGTV. They would be crazy not to consider this especially if they receive thousands of requests for him.