Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Re: After the Final Rose

it was interesting to see Jillian's body language and affect with Ed- she was very giddy and seemed to adore him....i'm not sure about his body language though....he didn't seem as into her...but i know that i could be biased as i tend to believe the rumors about Ed's questionable behavior in Chicago

FORT Newbie

Reid was/is my favorite but I truly hope he is not the next bachelor - I think it would really be best for the show to get some fresh blood - some new perspective. He does not seem over it at all - this seemed like an enormous emotional event for him. I hope he can give himself the time and space out of the public eye to process everything.

Jill and Ed -- YUCK !!!!! Ever see the movie, "The Days of Wine and Roses" -- that's what I predict for those two. There is absolutely NOTHING attractive about Ed. And then there is Reid's absolutely beautiful blue eyes and winning smile! Jillian, you must have been as drunk as Ed when you fell in love with him. Sorry, posters, but this is pathetic! I guess she got her "bad boy" after all.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by GAGIRLHOOKED;3621711;
    Very strange show indeed! Jill certainly has some unresolved feelings towards Reid... BUT I do applaud her for moving forward with her relationship with Ed. I can see certain aspects of their relationship that make her very happy (namely drinking margaritas all day at the pool!!!)... but kudos to her! HUGE Reid fan, but ready to move on!!!!

Lastly, wow - so much more emotion for Reid than for Kip. Wonder how he feels?
    As we were talking over on Kip's thread, I think she showed her emotion with Kiptyn differently. Notice how she looked at him but spoke to him in the third person. Awkward. I think she was very nervous.

auburnbulldog

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3621727;
    Ed: "Hey, honey, why did Reid bring up the fantasy suite?"
    Jillian: .....sputter, sputter......
    I don't know who it made look worse...Jill or Reid. That wasn't very couth.

Honestly, I've been shouting 'scripted' since the show began but NOBODY could fake that look in Reid's eyes...the dude is heartbroken! I'm flabbergasted!

Can I just say that my favourite moment was when the girl got up and asked the question...she was so giggly and nervous...Jill was hatin'!

Also, I'm not sure I understood the fantasy suite question...was he making a joke about Ed or did he have a question about what happened with them in the fantasy suite?
    Reid is [tbd] Boyfriend...
    David Cook is MY Boyfriend!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LOVEMYMAXANDK;3621718;
    Huge Reid fan but his hair is a disaster now!
    I like Reid just the way he is, but watch the extream make over he'll get if he is the next bachelor. He'll really be drop dead gorgeous. IMO

She seemed giddy in love, he seemed aloof.

Reid still seemed to be carrying some emotion for what happened, but played it perfectly. Made her squirm! I loved it! The fantasy suite, hmmmm? What didn't happen in Ed & Jill's, or what did happen in Reid & Jill's???Will we ever know?!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by cltw;3621729;
    it was interesting to see Jillian's body language and affect with Ed- she was very giddy and seemed to adore him....i'm not sure about his body language though....he didn't seem as into her...but i know that i could be biased as i tend to believe the rumors about Ed's questionable behavior in Chicago

I actually am rooting for Jill and Ed all the way, now that she has made her decision (as a Reid "fan"atic) ... but I felt there were moments of cute and moments of "a bit off" with Jill and Ed! just saying.......

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3621738;
    I like Reid just the way he is, but watch the extream make over he'll get if he is the next bachelor. He'll really be drop dead gorgeous. IMO
    Haha - who could even imagine he could be any more gorgeous?!?!?!?!