Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

FORT Regular

Re: Aftr??

Need we count all the couples who have sat in front of Chris and declared their "engagement, happiness, and being in love" only to see it fizzle out after the media hype is over?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Pete B;3616372;
    The Ed scenario does seem like the most plausible. However, the Reid option is still a possibility (albeit a small one) unless some more facts from the taping come out and clearly demonstrate what happened!

All this still does not answer the basic question of why we do not have more detailed accounts from the ATFR!
    My dearest Pete My commendations on being skeptical in life ....may you never be taken!
    However, please consider the connotation of the word "leak". To me the very sound of the word suggests clandestine, abbreviated, rushed rather than slow, detailed, analytical, picturesque, satisfying

The kind of details that you want are the kind that we will get by watching the whole show.

The big items were: All three Bachelors were there. Jillian and Ed are engaged and have been since the FRC.

Cupcakes was able to provide for confirmation: Jillian had on a white dress, there was no dead rose, no cliff hanger, I think.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 07-29-2009 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3616568;
    My dearest Pete My commendations on being skeptical in life ....may you never be taken!
    However, please consider the connotation of the word "leak". To me the very sound of the word suggests clandestine, abbreviated, rushed rather than slow, detailed, analytical, picturesque, satisfying

The kind of details that you want are the kind that we will get by watching the whole show.

The big items were: All three Bachelors were there. Jillian and Ed are engaged and have been since the FRC.

Cupcakes was able to provide for confirmation: Jillian had on a white dress, there was no dead rose, no cliff hanger, I think.
    Bloomers, healthy scepticism sometimes works well, both in life and on these boards !

Seriously speaking, let me reiterate once again that all signs point to the ending that you and others predicted. I am also not chastising anyone for lack of details - I actually appreciate that you and the others shared some inside info with us.

However, you have to objectively agree that for FORT sleuthing, where even the minutest details are dissected, we have had very little actual details from ATFR. This is simply unusual and I can not understand why! You would think that others who were at the taping would contribute more details, once the results got out!

My scepticism is based mainly on my distrust of TPTB and past experiences! We will know soon enough anyway!
    Last edited by pajamasam; 07-29-2009 at 09:22 AM.

Thanks so much Bloomers for the info in advance, I personally really appreciate that you and Cupcakes shared what you know.

My only question is: What's up with all the Ed info? I don't question sdl, so if that's all true, poor jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3616687;
    woooow, O-K Jill said all her decisions have been made early after the FRC so this is confusing...But I would beleive it if it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3616568;
    Bloomers and Cupcakes, would it be possible to confirm with your sources if Jill and Ed were seated together and if their body language was typical of a couple in love?
    Last edited by boomer_lady; 07-27-2009 at 11:10 AM.

FORT Newbie

First time poster, but have lurked several seasons. I think Ed wins. ABC may be worried that numbers may be down tonight so they have leaked different endings to get us to tune in. I am skipping out because I don't want to see Reid come back tonight.

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3616687;
    UGH! I think Jillian's latest people.com interview in which she STILL makes it seem like Reid just didn't commit enough and this blog entry are just designed to get people to tune in - hoping that Reid wins.

TPTB are simultaneous trying to hype Reid's return and tamp down the expectations that he wins. I guess she must turn him down gently otherwise they're gonna have a lot of angry fans on their hands due to their recent manipulations.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3616868;
    UGH! I think Jillian's latest people.com interview in which she STILL makes it seem like Reid just didn't commit enough and this blog entry are just designed to get people to tune in - hoping that Reid wins.

TPTB are simultaneous trying to hype Reid's return and tamp down the expectations that he wins. I guess she must turn him down gently otherwise they're gonna have a lot of angry fans on their hands due to their recent manipulations.
    Not going to work this time...this is deja vu of Deanna's season & I'm not falling for that again.

hmmm...I think I'll take a walk tonight and bake a cake with all of my newfound extra time