Page 58 of 101 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Re: After the Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by chanfammom;3621648;
    She really looks shell shocked
    Reid is tearing, I absolutely think she is not over him.
    I wasn't going to watch. I didn't watch last night. But I might have to watch just to see Reid tonight.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3621679;
    So no Bachelor announcement? And she's been with Ed for all but 5 days since taping ended? It's just starting where I am.
    That's what they say. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Soleil;3621680;
    I have to come here even though it's slower than the other site, because the other site is being SO MEAN about Reid!! They are calling him all sorts of things...what hypocrites.
    Me too! Bunch of hypocrites! ITA V. and Cie...

Could Reid have been any MORE adorable when he wanted to ask more questions but didn't feel the need to poke and prod? It was so adorable in his witty, cute way when he mentioned one was about the Fantasy Suite. God he's amazing. As much as I don't want to see his character ruined by Fleiss, I would love to have him on my screen in January (if that's when it starts)--I mean what better way to warm up the winter. Better yet, he could get a series on HGTV-their ratings would skyrocket

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3621689;
    Did he say yes ?
    No. He said he had to basically heal or whatever the next Bachelor says he has to do...just kidding.

When she asked, Reid just laughed and I think asked how old she was, because she looked really young! He said that he's not ready to date yet.

Chris just so happen to have a rose there and acted like he was giving it to Reid as though he's the Bachelor to give the rose to her!

Jillian didn't seem to find it very funny to me.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorfan2008;3621665;
    I totally agree. There is definitely unfinished stuff here.

Such raw emotions from both of them.

She is still in love with Reid, i think. Or at least part of her is.
    Definitely.

LOTS of giddy over-compensation with the new fiance, too.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3621651;
    I say there is no way she can watch Reid be the bachelor and not think "what if."
    I don't care how bad it makes Jillian feel. She had her chance. I would like to see Reid with a girl who loves him as much as he loves her.

Very strange show indeed! Jill certainly has some unresolved feelings towards Reid... BUT I do applaud her for moving forward with her relationship with Ed. I can see certain aspects of their relationship that make her very happy (namely drinking margaritas all day at the pool!!!)... but kudos to her! HUGE Reid fan, but ready to move on!!!!

Lastly, wow - so much more emotion for Reid than for Kip. Wonder how he feels?

FORT Fanatic

Missed Kiptyn the first go around...boy he is a class act all the way! I guess only in Jillian's world do you turn down both a Kiptyn and a Reid...just wow...

That was so sad to see Reid. I knew something must have happened in the Fantasy Suite with Jillian for Reid to be so confident coming back. Maybe she told him she loved him or something. Anyways... It's over now. I'm moving on. Just wanted to give my support to Reid here,