Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Re: After the Final Rose

What did Reid say that had the audience cracking up?

FORT Newbie

Curious of what Ed thought when he saw the footage of Reid coming back, and Jillian agonizing over what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3621663;
    What a dichotomy ... Reed was definitely this season's company man, just like Jason, but I don't see him as the next bachelor ...

If he is, possible he assumes Jason's role in being the most hated man in America.
    I could not disagree more. He was in no way shape or form "this season's company man". He was the most real and most realistic bachelor I've ever seen on this show. And, while I don't see him being the next Bachelor, but if he did, I absolutely could not see him doing anything to make anyone hate him - much less all of America.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPA;3621676;
    I could not disagree more. He was in no way shape or form "this season's company man". He was the most real and most realistic bachelor I've ever seen on this show. And, while I don't see him being the next Bachelor, but if he did, I absolutely could not see him doing anything to make anyone hate him - much less all of America.
    That question from that girl was staged and since when did Chris have a rose laying around?

FORT Fogey

So no Bachelor announcement? And she's been with Ed for all but 5 days since taping ended? It's just starting where I am.

FORT Regular

I have to come here even though it's slower than the other site, because the other site is being SO MEAN about Reid!! They are calling him all sorts of things...what hypocrites.

Deege111

That was certainly the most awkward ATFR I have ever seen! How many seconds of uncomfortable silence were there? I applaud Reid for not succumbing to CH's pressure to relive every painful moment of the season. Once again, Kiptyn and Reid...classy as ever.

FORT Newbie

Darn it - my computer froze just at the point when they were going to come back and say whether or not Ed and Jillian set a wedding date - what did I miss? Did they share any plans? I'm on the west coast and I can't stay up and watch this over again....ugghh!

This whole show is just plain weird.

That was a good laugh with that girl asking Reid out though.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3621685;
    This whole show is just plain weird.

That was a good laugh with that girl asking Reid out though.
    Did he say yes ?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn