Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Re: Aftr??

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3621416;
    This:

"Ratings hit for ABC - Rose ceremony wasn't easy - no one knew who she was going to choose - Reid had been calling behind the scenes since leaving... and said that if they will let him come back, he would propose. Jill was tempted and admitted to the producers that she was in love with Reid. They are re-airing it tonight because it was such a hit."

This just proves what I always try to tell people..for the people pulling the strings (aka TPTB) IT IS NOT ABOUT LOVE or even wanting the best for the principle and all parties involved. If they did they would have spoken with Jillian, Ed, and Reid and arranged for dating outside the show for a few weeks to give her time to get her head on clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3621473;
    I am thinking the same thing. I can already see them foreshadowing a Jilly coming back to get her Reid lke D did for J and then it is "too late" for her...
    I guess if "it's meant to be", it will be. But I think Jilly will focus hard right now to make things work with Ed, and that is how it should be. I always thought Deanna might make her way back to Graham one day. Now THAT was another guy that got away!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3621488;
    This just proves what I always try to tell people..for the people pulling the strings (aka TPTB) IT IS NOT ABOUT LOVE or even wanting the best for the principle and all parties involved. If they did they would have spoken with Jillian, Ed, and Reid and arranged for dating outside the show for a few weeks to give her time to get her head on clearly.
    Manipulating the edit is one thing, but manipulating people's feelings is unconscionable. Especially if Reid was trying from day 1 to get back to Jillian. Very sad...

Oh well - hope they're all happy now and ready to move on with their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3621468;
    Can you imagine if she changes her mind in the next few months but it's too late because Reid has agreed to be the next Bachelor?

When are they announcing the next bachelor? Why do people think it's tonight?
    Here's the twist for next season. Jillian comes back during the season and wants to get back together with Reid.

Soy grande en tu corazon. lolanator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3621488;
    From the producer's POV, it would seem like a Reid comeback story would have been just as dramatic and ratings gold. He gets the girl in the end. You'd think they would almost encourage her to change her mind, even if Ed made more sense for her in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by lolanator;3621514;
    From the producer's POV, it would seem like a Reid comeback story would have been just as dramatic and ratings gold. He gets the girl in the end. You'd think they would almost encourage her to change her mind, even if Ed made more sense for her in real life.
    They didn't though, Chris was totally in the Ed camp. To me, they had too much tied up in the Ed story. They wanted him F1 IMO.

Anyone watching ATFR?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Is there a thread for talking about tonight's ATFR?

Can someone give updates as I cannot watch as I'm working please
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3621532;
    Can someone give updates as I cannot watch as I'm working please
    First is with Melissa. I don't get why.
    Next will be Kitpyn!

The first segment was Meissa (who looks stunning). She said life is so different than 1 year ago and said that Jason made the right decision by not picking her (seemed like Chris per usual kind of swayed her there...the way she answered "yes" was really weird....then again she works for abc now so she is gonna say whatever they want her to say).

Next is Kip and I think Reid