Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 1006

Thread: After the Final Rose

  1. #451
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3621430;
    THen she should have NOT decided to take either's proposal that night and give it time. I think she must have felt pressured to continue what she thought she was going to do that morning... and of course wise counselor CH made sure that she finished the drill and TPTB and FLEISS got their money proposal... Geeze, way to thrown Reid under the asphalt that the BUS drives on top of. I cannot help but wonder if a true counselor with credentials had been talking to her that night about what she was feeling how her actions might have changed...oh well. They all look happy now and if it is meant to be...
    Well now I know what she meant when she said that she knew who it would be one week and then it changed. She knew it was Reid, but he wouldn't open up, so she went with safe bet Ed who of course didn't f'ing disappoint her.
    We need not think alike to love alike

  2. #452
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    38

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by lolanator;3621438;
    Actually, I was thinking of Lloyd from Say Anything, if they had just put a trenchcoat on him and gave him a boom box to hold up. Such angst!
    Oh my goodness, only my favorite movie ever! I'm watching Reid right now and I'm like gahhhh!!!! Play "In your Eyes" and she's gone! Or I would be!

  3. #453
    SamGirlTexas
    Guest

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3621416;
    This:

    "Ratings hit for ABC - Rose ceremony wasn't easy - no one knew who she was going to choose - Reid had been calling behind the scenes since leaving... and said that if they will let him come back, he would propose. Jill was tempted and admitted to the producers that she was in love with Reid. They are re-airing it tonight because it was such a hit."

    That's ABC's & any network's goal - make money. BTW: The recent pics of Reid are fantastic, Jesse looks super too. Seriously, Reid & Jesse need no help from any network to find true love. Thank God I'm having cable problems tonight. Didn't want to watch a re-run of ABC's money-making episode, and will check the boards to see who the next bach is though.

  4. #454
    FORT Fan Holls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    389

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3621439;
    Well now I know what she meant when she said that she knew who it would be one week and then it changed. She knew it was Reid, but he wouldn't open up, so she went with safe bet Ed who of course didn't f'ing disappoint her.
    Good point. I thought that she was referring to a point much earlier in the season.... But it is obvious now... Remmber the point last night when she was talking about to Reid " this is why I was trying to get you to open up that night".... THat was very telling to me.

  5. #455
    FORT Fogey SDMOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    905

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3621061;
    Awwwww I wonder if he took this harder than most people think? He seems fine judging by his twits but still maybe this took a toll on him.
    That thought had crossed my mind..
    Anyway, hope to hear some updates from him tonight!
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

  6. #456
    FORT Fanatic TxMav10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    649

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3621416;
    This:

    "Ratings hit for ABC - Rose ceremony wasn't easy - no one knew who she was going to choose - Reid had been calling behind the scenes since leaving... and said that if they will let him come back, he would propose. Jill was tempted and admitted to the producers that she was in love with Reid. They are re-airing it tonight because it was such a hit."

    This may have been talked about before but with the boards down all down I am trying to catch up. Did anyone else hear her say "I love you Babe" when they were hugging last night on the platform. It was right before she walked him out.

  7. #457
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Aftr??

    Can you imagine if she changes her mind in the next few months but it's too late because Reid has agreed to be the next Bachelor?

    When are they announcing the next bachelor? Why do people think it's tonight?

  8. #458
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3621061;
    Awwwww I wonder if he took this harder than most people think? He seems fine judging by his twits but still maybe this took a toll on him.
    I truly think it did. I know people posted that Kiptyn wasn't in love, but I truly think he was and it still hurts.

  9. #459
    FORT Fan Holls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    389

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3621468;
    Can you imagine if she changes her mind in the next few months but it's too late because Reid has agreed to be the next Bachelor?

    When are they announcing the next bachelor? Why do people think it's tonight?
    I am thinking the same thing. I can already see them foreshadowing a Jilly coming back to get her Reid lke D did for J and then it is "too late" for her...

  10. #460
    Soy grande en tu corazon. lolanator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    112

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3621455;
    Good point. I thought that she was referring to a point much earlier in the season.... But it is obvious now... Remmber the point last night when she was talking about to Reid " this is why I was trying to get you to open up that night".... THat was very telling to me.
    I think maybe Reid evoked giddiness but uncertainty and Ed was comforting and unwavering. Plus J&E's lives and futures probably worked better on paper. If only Reid was more assuring to her that might have made a difference.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.