Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Re: Aftr??

Just an FYI... for those of you who might have missed the show last night or want to watch the ending again (the Finale... not the ATFR)... you can catch the last hour of it... on right now on Justin TV.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

There was a report on Hollywood 411 that Jillian admitted to producers that she loved Reid, but ended up sticking to her decision of Ed. I haven't seen it, but it was mentioned in the media thread. Anyone else see it?

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3620834;
    There's a spoiler posted at 2P by the friend of a friend of Reid (partygirlesq). Summarizing, Reid was real during TB until last night when he was definitely acting. And the producers chose his clothes.

I can just imagine they chose the worst of what he packed.
    All I could think of during Reid"s segment was the scene in THE GRADUATE when Ben has been racing up the Pacific coast and he is out of gas and runs the rest of the way to the church to stop the wedding between Elaine and "the old make-out king". Reid doesn't get the girl, but I like his attitude that it just wasn't meant to be and I think he is very perceptive.

Jillian has this whole Paris Hilton aspect to her personality. She enjoys risky adventures. She had that attraction to Wes and musicians in bands and tendency to get right to the physical part of the relationship before she knows the guy. She cultivates a mild outragousness and appears to be eager to party on with Ed. I think she views Reid as too staid, even though they have an incredible emotional and physical connection. It just not dangerous enough for her. She doesn't seem ready for motherhood, and Reid would be too good of a Daddy. She said that they aren't at the same stage of their lives, but she's at the party stage and he seems to be at the nesting stage.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Originally Posted by mamasue1966 View Post
    There's a spoiler posted at 2P by the friend of a friend of Reid (partygirlesq). Summarizing, Reid was real during TB until last night when he was definitely acting. And the producers chose his clothes.

I can just imagine they chose the worst of what he packed.
    Yeah it did seem weird last night. I think he maybe came with real intentions until he found out he was only brought as a gimick to help ratings.
    Last edited by Mich_ReidFan; 07-28-2009 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3621394;
    All I could think of during Reid"s segment was the scene in THE GRADUATE when Ben has been racing up the Pacific coast and he is out of gas and runs the rest of the way to the church to stop the wedding between Elaine and "the old make-out king". Reid doesn't get the girl, but I like his attitude that it just wasn't meant to be and I think he is very perceptive.

Jillian has this whole Paris Hilton aspect to her personality. She enjoys risky adventures. She had that attraction to Wes and musicians in bands and tendency to get right to the physical part of the relationship before she knows the guy. She cultivates a mild outragousness and appears to be eager to party on with Ed. I think she views Reid as too staid, even though they have an incredible emotional and physical connection. It just not dangerous enough for her. She doesn't seem ready for motherhood, and Reid would be too good of a Daddy. She said that they aren't at the same stage of their lives, but she's at the party stage and he seems to be at the nesting stage.
    I read that she wants to have kids in 5 years? Is that true? By then it will be much harder.

Quote Originally Posted by auburnbulldog;3620475;
    I like Ed. He sure did do everything for her. Looking forward to tonight to see them together.
    Me too. They seem like a great match. Hope she ignores the negativity and just lives her life happily with ed.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3621374;
    There was a report on Hollywood 411 that Jillian admitted to producers that she loved Reid, but ended up sticking to her decision of Ed. I haven't seen it, but it was mentioned in the media thread. Anyone else see it?
    This:

"Ratings hit for ABC - Rose ceremony wasn't easy - no one knew who she was going to choose - Reid had been calling behind the scenes since leaving... and said that if they will let him come back, he would propose. Jill was tempted and admitted to the producers that she was in love with Reid. They are re-airing it tonight because it was such a hit."

We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3621412;
    I read that she wants to have kids in 5 years? Is that true? By then it will be much harder.
    Every Bachelor and Bachelorette gives that same line. We all know what the track record is.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3621416;
    This:

"Ratings hit for ABC - Rose ceremony wasn't easy - no one knew who she was going to choose - Reid had been calling behind the scenes since leaving... and said that if they will let him come back, he would propose. Jill was tempted and admitted to the producers that she was in love with Reid. They are re-airing it tonight because it was such a hit."

Ok there are no words if this is true. Someone did post awhile back that Jilly is stubborn and I would like to think that she wanted Ed from the beginning but geez. I'm just glad that I saw those pics from the party and they are friends.

And I keep saying, something was soooo off about the way they left each other the first time he was cut.

She shouldn't have said yes to Ed if she wasn't 100% but this show puts you under the gun. I do think she's in love with Ed but I think she could have fallen in love with Reid (she said she was in love but I'm not sure if it was full blown love) if under different circumstances.

I don't know how surprised I would be if they ever hooked up down the line, (if he doesn't do the Bachelor) if things don't work out.

She was clearly more broken up letting him go then Kip. Makes you wonder why she didn't keep him around...

Soy grande en tu corazon. lolanator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3621394;

Actually, I was thinking of Lloyd from Say Anything, if they had just put a trenchcoat on him and gave him a boom box to hold up. Such angst!