Page 43 of 101 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

FORT Fogey

Re: Aftr??

Ed seemed to make it pretty clear he didn't want to move to Canada and that he wanted Jill to move to Chicago during the filming of show. She agreed to do it. I don't see him ever moving to Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Life Wife;3621181;
    Hey guys what is JU and how do I see the pictures from the party last night? Thanks for all the help and fun info
    Google Jokers Updates

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut;3621025;
    I thought it was absolutely painful watching Reid at the FRC last night. I thought once Jillian indicated that she was not going to throw Ed over the edge in order to get back with Reid, he should have made a quick, graceful exit. It appeared that he wanted to argue it out with her, maybe thinking he could talk her out of her decision or stare her into changing her mind, and it seemed to take FOREVER for him to accept her decision and get into the car and move on. It must have been hot standing out in that sun, too, because he was sweating like a pig. When she hugged him, I was thinking about all of Reid's sweat getting wiped off all over her hair and dress. By the time Ed came out to the podium, poor Jillian had been crying, dripping snot and having sweat rubbed all over her head for the past couple of hours. She was probably wishing she could just jump into that pool by then!
    Possibly producers had led him to believe he had a good chance of being chosen if he went back, poured his heart out, and proposed, so he was confused when she didn't go for it. They were both confused by that whole producer-induced scene IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3621215;
    Ed seemed to make it pretty clear he didn't want to move to Canada and that he wanted Jill to move to Chicago during the filming of show. She agreed to do it. I don't see him ever moving to Canada.
    Me either. Jillian is dreaming that she thinks that will happen.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Color_wheel;3621210;
    Maybe Jillian wants to live in the U.S. too, anyway it makes sense since he has a job and she does not. She has said (in earlier interviews) that she hopes he may move to Canada someday.
    An article/interview posted last week said she was establishing her own business in Canada, Jillian Harris Design (or something like that), and was focusing on developing it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3621228;
    OMG! Is that vision board lady from Jason's season?
    Yes. It was a viewing party.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyGirls;3621147;
    Someone asked him on his FB and he replied that it was his favorite producer.
    That's scares me even more.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3621222;
    Me either. Jillian is dreaming that she thinks that will happen.
    I agree but she seemed to recognize that it's just easier for her to move. Maybe it's not right that the woman moves in all these Bach relationships but in this case, it's really Jill with a vested interest to make this relationship work because she's so smitten with him. I hope he won't leave her alone too much when she moves here and she's able to establish her own life and friends.

PS: My friends already want to start stalking Ed's usual hang out spots in search of Jilly Bean so I'm sure she'll make girlfriends here
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3621215;
    I don't know about "ever".

Actually, of all the F3, Ed is the most mobile, in that he can relocate. If Reid stays in RE, I'd say near impossible. And I still cannot get a grasp on what Kiptyn does for a living. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3621135;
    Chris H. tweeted Chris ratings were so good they are replaying the finale tonight before the ATFR.
    I'm sooooooo glad. I didn't want to miss any of last night, but real life got in the way big time. Car wreck (no one was injured, thank God), phone calls constantly, nieghbors at the door. It got crazy.

I finally turned on the TV just as Kiptyn was getting out of the car at FRC. As soon as Jillian kicked him to the curb, the phone rang again. Sat back down to watch as Reid was pleading his case - someone at my door. Finally sat back down to see the finish mid-proposal from Ed.

I'll be there for the whole thing tonight, barring any major catastrophes....& I'm NOT answering the phone!
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3621224;
    An article/interview posted last week said she was establishing her own business in Canada, Jillian Harris Design (or something like that), and was focusing on developing it there.
    Her own design company, but nothing about Canada. Here is the link ...

jillianharris.com | coming soon

Jillian is a restaurant designer ... she wouldn't need a storefront.

ETA. Regardless, Chicago is probably one of the better locations to pick up restaurant design business, even in this economy.
    Last edited by ryansmommy; 07-28-2009 at 07:46 PM.