Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 1006

Thread: After the Final Rose

  1. #31
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,892

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3615130;
    Bloomers
    re:bolded... I do not for one secend believe that we have been deceived by you.
    I have a question though that I would love to hear your opinion on. Do you think it is at all possible (while not probable) that TPTB chose to show one ending to the people at the ATFR taping and could still show a different ending to us on our TV screens on Monday/Tuesday??? (An alternatively taped outcome, if you will) TIA for your thoughts on this one.

    This is what Alanna said below, and I concur:


    But the sleuthers have reported that Jill was wearing a white dress and silvery heels. And both Reid and Kip were there. Meaning they were all on stage together and I'm assuming Jill was all over Ed and announced they're together. There's no way for it to play out any other way unless they decided to refilm the ATFR and do a fake one first- something they wouldn't do. It wouldn't make any sense to waste money and time and pretend she's with Ed when they could have just done a close ATFR.



    If all three of the Bachelors were on the stage, and that information was given, then it sounds pretty definitive to me.


    But listen, folks! Lisa just said over on the Media Thread Reid has been offered the Bachelor ( hasn't decided). That is exactly what I earlier predicted and makes the pieces fall into the puzzle.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 07-29-2009 at 12:34 AM.

  2. #32
    FORT Fogey 2observe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3615736;
    This is what Alanna said below, and I concur:


    But the sleuthers have reported that Jill was wearing a white dress and silvery heels. And both Reid and Kip were there. Meaning they were all on stage together and I'm assuming Jill was all over Ed and announced they're together. There's no way for it to play out any other way unless they decided to refilm the ATFR and do a fake one first- something they wouldn't do. It wouldn't make any sense to waste money and time and pretend she's with Ed when they could have just done a close ATFR.


    If all three of the Bachelors were on the stage, and that information was given, then it sounds pretty definitive to me.


    But listen, folks! Lisa just said over on the Media Thread Reid has been offered the Bachelor ( hasn't decided). That is exactly what I earlier predicted and makes the pieces fall into the puzzle.
    I suspected this after I read Lisa' post about her knowing that Reid and Kip had not seen Jillian since the FRC. Deanna and Jesse did the same thing.

    Btw, thanks for the update.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 07-29-2009 at 09:21 AM.

  3. #33
    FORT Fogey intheblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: Aftr??

    I have not posted in ages but am wondering if ED propses & Jillian gives her answer on Tueday nite? So really nothing is definate till then. Many will think that because she let Kyptin go & they see Ed propse that she accepts. Last five minutes is Reid returning & that is all we will see.
    Could she then pull a Charlie & date both Reid & ED with final decision on Tuesday nite?
    Maybe I'm out to lunch here but something isn't quite right yet. Reid has to enter at the end after Kyptin leaves if he only gets 5 minutes & to me has to be while she is talking to ED or just before ED.
    Im probably just grasping anyways here. I always get so dissapointed in this show? lol
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

  4. #34
    FORT Fogey Phyllie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    865

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3615762;
    I suspected this after I read Lisa' post about her knowing that Reid and Kip had not seen Jillian since the FRC. Deanna and Jesse did the same thing.

    Btw, thanks for the update.

    And Ed and Jill being together since the FRC would explain the handler freaking out when the reporter asked if her chosen one had been living with her.

  5. #35
    FORT Regular Pete B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    139

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3615596;
    But the sleuthers have reported that Jill was wearing a white dress and silvery heels. And both Reid and Kip were there. Meaning they were all on stage together and I'm assuming Jill was all over Ed and announced they're together. There's no way for it to play out any other way unless they decided to refilm the ATFR and do a fake one first- something they wouldn't do. It wouldn't make any sense to waste money and time and pretend she's with Ed when they could have just done a close ATFR.

    While I agree with you that the signs are definitely pointing towards Ed, I will repeat that not enough info has trickled out (again from my layman's point of view) from the ATFR taping to be absolutely certain that a scenario where there is a "live" ATFR addition can be excluded. It is also possible that Ed or Reid (or both) were (un)willing parts of this scenario ! As I said, we will see!

  6. #36
    FORT Fogey LuvThisStuf!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Luv this location!
    Posts
    837

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;3615791;
    I have not posted in ages but am wondering if ED propses & Jillian gives her answer on Tueday nite? So really nothing is definate till then. Many will think that because she let Kyptin go & they see Ed propse that she accepts. Last five minutes is Reid returning & that is all we will see.
    Could she then pull a Charlie & date both Reid & ED with final decision on Tuesday nite?
    Maybe I'm out to lunch here but something isn't quite right yet. Reid has to enter at the end after Kyptin leaves if he only gets 5 minutes & to me has to be while she is talking to ED or just before ED.
    Im probably just grasping anyways here. I always get so dissapointed in this show? lol
    Me too. I like what you're grasping for, but alas, all the info I've read here points to Ed. I wish her the best, but in my opinion the best was Reid (from the edit we were shown).

  7. #37
    FORT Regular Pete B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    139

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3616048;
    Me too. I like what you're grasping for, but alas, all the info I've read here points to Ed. I wish her the best, but in my opinion the best was Reid (from the edit we were shown).
    That (a Reid last 5 minute finale live at the ATFR) is essentially what I was suggesting could happen (mind you it would mean Jillian, Ed and Reid are all in on it)!

    What keeps puzzling me though is that on this ATFR thread we do not have a detailed account of how the ATFR taping went - minute by minute (reactions by Kip, Reid, parents, what did Reid say at the FR ceremony, etc., etc). I do not understand why some of that would not have surfaced! It would make all these speculations futile. I understand legal issues for those at the ATFR, but if you are already leaking something, why not give the full account. It's not like the other viewers witnessed anything different at the taping (or did they )!

    Until I do see something more substantial from the ATFR, I will assume both Ed and Reid options are still open!

  8. #38
    FORT Fogey LuvThisStuf!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Luv this location!
    Posts
    837

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete B;3616245;
    That (a Reid last 5 minute finale live at the ATFR) is essentially what I was suggesting could happen (mind you it would mean Jillian, Ed and Reid are all in on it)!


    Until I do see something more substantial from the ATFR, I will assume both Ed and Reid options are still open!
    I think Cupcakes and Bloomers said that Ed is F1...(I may be wrong about that -- my head is swimming with the flurry of messages this evening!) but I would LOVE for that to be the twist, and have her choose Reid in the ATFR program.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 07-27-2009 at 10:14 AM.

  9. #39
    FORT Regular Pete B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    139

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3616274;

    I think Cupcakes and Bloomers said that Ed is F1...(I may be wrong about that -- my head is swimming with the flurry of messages this evening!) but I would LOVE for that to be the twist, and have her choose Reid in the ATFR program.
    You are absolutely right and I do believe that is the most probable outcome (I do not want to inflate any false hopes)! I am just pointing out that it would be easier to fully believe that if the ATFR taping account was more detailed!
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 07-27-2009 at 10:16 AM.

  10. #40
    FORT Fan abovethefray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in the Midwest
    Posts
    17

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete B;3616245;
    That (a Reid last 5 minute finale live at the ATFR) is essentially what I was suggesting could happen (mind you it would mean Jillian, Ed and Reid are all in on it)!

    What keeps puzzling me though is that on this ATFR thread we do not have a detailed account of how the ATFR taping went - minute by minute (reactions by Kip, Reid, parents, what did Reid say at the FR ceremony, etc., etc). I do not understand why some of that would not have surfaced! It would make all these speculations futile. I understand legal issues for those at the ATFR, but if you are already leaking something, why not give the full account. It's not like the other viewers witnessed anything different at the taping (or did they )!

    Until I do see something more substantial from the ATFR, I will assume both Ed and Reid options are still open!


    Pete B, I'm with you on this! I may be grasping for something that's not there but for me lots of things don't ring true.

    Anytime I have seen the alternate tapeing theory it's always shot down, saying tptb wouldn't spend the $ to do this. I don't see why not, they basically tape 24/7 throughout the show and apparently have no remorse in leaving most of it on the edit room floor.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.