Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

FORT Regular

Re: Aftr??

I totally believe it is Ed..Ed is from a Polish background, no? Jillian wants cabbage rolls at her wedding..she said..
    Ed's family will love them.. and beer.

It's hard to pick out someone's boyfriend for them. Reid is so charming and Kip is so handsome, but Jillian is the one
    who will be with him..

There is something about coming from a similar background that makes a relationship "easier"..

Quote Originally Posted by Locarber;3614644;
    I totally believe it is Ed..Ed is from a Polish background, no? Jillian wants cabbage rolls at her wedding..she said..

It's hard to pick out someone's boyfriend for them. Reid is so charming and Kip is so handsome, but Jillian is the one
    who will be with him..

There is something about coming from a similar background that makes a relationship "easier"..
    I think Jillian also said she wanted perogies at the wedding. So there you go.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Locarber;3614644;

who will be with him..

I agree. Jill has always said that she works hard, plays hard. Ed suits her best and "seems" to be head over heels for her. I can see them having a fab life in Chicago. I wish them the best!

FORT Newbie

Well good for them, I won't be watching the finale now. Nothing against Jillian or Ed just not the ending I want to see. I didn't watch Jason's season final debacle and don't plan on watching this one.

I wish them the best, and hope they don't end up like all the other couples from this show.

Thank You Bloomers.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 07-28-2009 at 09:53 PM.

Bloomers
    re:bolded... I do not for one secend believe that we have been deceived by you or all of the other respected longtimers here at FORT... you all are GREAT!
    I have a question though that I would love to hear your opinion on. Do you think it is at all possible (while not probable) that TPTB chose to show one ending to the people at the ATFR taping and could still show a different ending to us on our TV screens on Monday/Tuesday??? (An alternatively taped outcome, if you will) TIA for your thoughts on this one.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 07-28-2009 at 09:54 PM.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

FORT Newbie

Thanks Bloomers!

I really do feel bad for Reid! I mean to lay it all out there just to get rejected again...i wish she would have told him on the bench that no matter what he said it wouldnt have changed the outcome... I think im going to cringe when i watch it tomorrow instead of seeing what this "brilliant" ending is! Cuz really i dont see what brilliant ending Jill is talking about if she is picking her F1 all along... poor Reid..LOVE HIM!! I want to say Reid as the next bachelor...but i think he is better off!

I have been racking my brains as to why TPTB would allow the ATFR taping info to get out so "easily", after keeping a tight lid on the show all season. Here is a thought on how the final result could be different in spite of accurate reporting by Cupcakes, Bloomers and others.

Please take this with a grain of salt. I have no inside info or any reason to believe that this happened - my thought process hinged purely on my opinion of the sleazy way Fleiss operates. I am also partially biased because I believe(d) that she would choose Reid, although unlike some others I have no hate for Ed! I certainly do not want to raise any false hopes either but am putting this idea as a possibility!

The idea is that there would in fact be a second (live) segment in the ATFR (5 minutes ? )! In this segment, it would be shown that in fact Jillian gets proposed by someone other than Ed (I.e. Reid) and that she happily accepts! This would only make logical sense (Fleiss logic) if at the ATFR Reid was not in fact fully ready to propose, but would do that in the live ATFR!? We (or at least I) do not have enough info from the ATFR taping to conclude if they left this option open! It is very strange that not more info from the taping has surfaced!?!

All this would certainly correlate to the "most amazing..." finale billing! It would also explain Jillian's constant references to Reid's indecision as the only obstacle to the two of them (as many have said, it would have been so much easier just to say she liked Ed and Kip better)!

Anyway, we will see soon enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete B;3615586;
    I have been racking my brains as to why TPTB would allow the ATFR taping info to get out so "easily", after keeping a tight lid on the show all season. Here is a thought on how the final result could be different in spite of accurate reporting by Cupcakes, Bloomers and others.

Please take this with a grain of salt. I have no inside info or any reason to believe that this happened - my thought process hinged purely on my opinion of the sleazy way Fleiss operates. I am also partially biased because I believe(d) that she would choose Reid, although unlike some others I have no hate for Ed! I certainly do not want to raise any false hopes either but am putting this idea as a possibility!

The idea is that there would in fact be a second (live) segment in the ATFR (5 minutes ? )! In this segment, it would be shown that in fact Jillian gets proposed by someone other than Ed (I.e. Reid) and that she happily accepts! This would only make logical sense (Fleiss logic) if at the ATFR Reid was not in fact fully ready to propose, but would do that in the live ATFR!? We (or at least I) do not have enough info from the ATFR taping to conclude if they left this option open! It is very strange that not more info from the taping has surfaced!?!

All this would certainly correlate to the "most amazing..." finale billing! It would also explain Jillian's constant references to Reid's indecision as the only obstacle to the two of them (as many have said, it would have been so much easier just to say she liked Ed and Kip better)!

Anyway, we will see soon enough!
    But the sleuthers have reported that Jill was wearing a white dress and silvery heels. And both Reid and Kip were there. Meaning they were all on stage together and I'm assuming Jill was all over Ed and announced they're together. There's no way for it to play out any other way unless they decided to refilm the ATFR and do a fake one first- something they wouldn't do. It wouldn't make any sense to waste money and time and pretend she's with Ed when they could have just done a close ATFR.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

Well...I'm bummed. I'm not an Ed fan and was really hoping she'd pick Kip or Reid! Since she didn't....I'm hoping one of them is the next Bachelor!!