Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Re: Aftr??

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3620556;
    I'd watch Kip or jesse - but after this season I don't think I could watch another season without way more skeptisism than ever, so I think - why bother?
    I agree. I really want to be done with this show. I always tend to get completely involved in this show for some odd reason. I wish I could think of this show as The Cougar or Daisy In Love, but I can't stop thinking about Trista and Ryan....I'm an idiot!!!!!!!!!!! I have been disappointed now since Brad's season and it keeps happening. I just am so sick of the show.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

i do think reid's response about ed is a big sign for us about ed's personality. plus tptb threw ed under the bus in a very very bad way! cos what they tried to pull together as the 'great lcd/parents dates' for ed did not do anything to clear his bad edit in the F3 episode. during the finale i saw him being emotive, workaholic, and still with his crass humor (he told jills dad 'ohh forget about jillian! it's me and u gene (her dad's name?). i was thinking: 'who says that to their future-father-in-law'?). the dates showed that jill-ed had to WORK to enjoy themselves with each other and were constantly nervous about things working out/so much pressure...it seems like they were pushing themselves too hard!

i'm looking forward to the atfr because i have a feeling reid will keep things frank and real - cupcakes said she was PROUD of reid...his segment is probably going to be a great watch i think...
    Last edited by emusha; 07-28-2009 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3620592;
    I agree. I really want to be done with this show. I always tend to get completely involved in this show for some odd reason. I wish I could think of this show as The Cougar or Daisy In Love, but I can't stop thinking about Trista and Ryan....I'm an idiot!!!!!!!!!!! I have been disappointed now since Brad's season and it keeps happening. I just am so sick of the show.
    Well, it's really easy to think of this show as DOL since it WAS

FORT Fanatic

Kirkie,

I agree with you that he dodged a bullet. He is totally too cultured for her. Ed is more her type - crude. He
    is so creepy. I hope she likes that type and from some of her actions and comments on the show I think that is
    apparent.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3620593;
    i do think reid's response about ed is a big sign for us about ed's personality. plus tptb threw ed under the bus in a very very bad way! cos what they tried to pull together as the 'great lcd/parents dates' for ed did not do anything to clear his bad edit in the F3 episode. during the finale i saw him being emotive, workaholic, and still with his crass humor (he told jills dad 'ohh forget about jillian! it's me and u gene (her dad's name?). i was thinking: 'who says that to their future-father-in-law'?). the dates showed that jill-ed had to WORK to enjoy themselves with each other and were constantly nervous about things working out/so much pressure...it seems like they were pushing themselves too hard!

i'm looking forward to the atfr but i have a feeling reid will keep things frank and real - cupcakes said she was PROUD of reid...his segment is probably going to be a great watch i think...
    That's what I'm looking for as well. I love how frank Reid is. I'm tired of the fake politeness.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3620581;
    are the rumours of kip beeing the next bachelor "true"?
    it's looking more and more like it is just a rumor.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3620607;
    it's looking more and more like it is just a rumor.
    I am hoping so..

that Jillian choose ed over kiptyn just shows us more about Jillian - who she really is..we'll see how long its going to last...ah.. these shows drive me crazy

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3620582;
    Aren't they going to be on GMA tomorrow? I don't see them listed on The View either.
    Tomorrow? Ok, that's different.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3620602;
    That's what I'm looking for as well. I love how frank Reid is. I'm tired of the fake politeness.
    I know. I'll watch Kip and Reid I love them both. I'm hoping they both stay clear of this stupid show. Cupcakes said she was proud to have supported Reid, and I think he'll be great tonight
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Did anyone else see a twist in the last five minutes, Ed was already there and proposed? Should they have said last 15 minutes when Reid came back to propose before Ed showed up?