Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 1006

Thread: After the Final Rose

  1. #201
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3620556;
    I'd watch Kip or jesse - but after this season I don't think I could watch another season without way more skeptisism than ever, so I think - why bother?
    I agree. I really want to be done with this show. I always tend to get completely involved in this show for some odd reason. I wish I could think of this show as The Cougar or Daisy In Love, but I can't stop thinking about Trista and Ryan....I'm an idiot!!!!!!!!!!! I have been disappointed now since Brad's season and it keeps happening. I just am so sick of the show.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

  2. #202
    FORT Fogey emusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Aftr??

    i do think reid's response about ed is a big sign for us about ed's personality. plus tptb threw ed under the bus in a very very bad way! cos what they tried to pull together as the 'great lcd/parents dates' for ed did not do anything to clear his bad edit in the F3 episode. during the finale i saw him being emotive, workaholic, and still with his crass humor (he told jills dad 'ohh forget about jillian! it's me and u gene (her dad's name?). i was thinking: 'who says that to their future-father-in-law'?). the dates showed that jill-ed had to WORK to enjoy themselves with each other and were constantly nervous about things working out/so much pressure...it seems like they were pushing themselves too hard!

    i'm looking forward to the atfr because i have a feeling reid will keep things frank and real - cupcakes said she was PROUD of reid...his segment is probably going to be a great watch i think...
    Last edited by emusha; 07-28-2009 at 11:05 AM.

  3. #203
    FORT Fogey xseannax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    900

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3620592;
    I agree. I really want to be done with this show. I always tend to get completely involved in this show for some odd reason. I wish I could think of this show as The Cougar or Daisy In Love, but I can't stop thinking about Trista and Ryan....I'm an idiot!!!!!!!!!!! I have been disappointed now since Brad's season and it keeps happening. I just am so sick of the show.
    Well, it's really easy to think of this show as DOL since it WAS

  4. #204
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    496

    Re: Aftr??

    Kirkie,

    I agree with you that he dodged a bullet. He is totally too cultured for her. Ed is more her type - crude. He
    is so creepy. I hope she likes that type and from some of her actions and comments on the show I think that is
    apparent.

  5. #205
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3620593;
    i do think reid's response about ed is a big sign for us about ed's personality. plus tptb threw ed under the bus in a very very bad way! cos what they tried to pull together as the 'great lcd/parents dates' for ed did not do anything to clear his bad edit in the F3 episode. during the finale i saw him being emotive, workaholic, and still with his crass humor (he told jills dad 'ohh forget about jillian! it's me and u gene (her dad's name?). i was thinking: 'who says that to their future-father-in-law'?). the dates showed that jill-ed had to WORK to enjoy themselves with each other and were constantly nervous about things working out/so much pressure...it seems like they were pushing themselves too hard!

    i'm looking forward to the atfr but i have a feeling reid will keep things frank and real - cupcakes said she was PROUD of reid...his segment is probably going to be a great watch i think...
    That's what I'm looking for as well. I love how frank Reid is. I'm tired of the fake politeness.

  6. #206
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3620581;
    are the rumours of kip beeing the next bachelor "true"?
    it's looking more and more like it is just a rumor.

  7. #207
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    375

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3620607;
    it's looking more and more like it is just a rumor.
    I am hoping so..

    that Jillian choose ed over kiptyn just shows us more about Jillian - who she really is..we'll see how long its going to last...ah.. these shows drive me crazy

  8. #208
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3620582;
    Aren't they going to be on GMA tomorrow? I don't see them listed on The View either.
    Tomorrow? Ok, that's different.

  9. #209
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Aftr??

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3620602;
    That's what I'm looking for as well. I love how frank Reid is. I'm tired of the fake politeness.
    I know. I'll watch Kip and Reid I love them both. I'm hoping they both stay clear of this stupid show. Cupcakes said she was proud to have supported Reid, and I think he'll be great tonight
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

  10. #210
    FORT Fogey Luvstruck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    1,375

    Re: Aftr??

    Did anyone else see a twist in the last five minutes, Ed was already there and proposed? Should they have said last 15 minutes when Reid came back to propose before Ed showed up?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.