Page 20 of 101 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Re: Aftr??

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3620547;
    you never know, CH could have done a little clip in the last few days to air at the end of the ATFR. Out of all the guys I'd watch a Kip or Jesse season, other than that I don't think I'd bother, it would be like Blob, which I thankfully didn't watch one minute of... just couldn't bring myself to endure that!

I'd watch Kip or jesse - but after this season I don't think I could watch another season without way more skeptisism than ever, so I think - why bother?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Rosedi;3620555;
    Have a good one, dear posters - gotta get ready for work! The ATFR eppy tonight should be interesting, I guess. I may change my mind & watch it. Chris Harrison has some announcement about DWTS, maybe or is that tomorrow? Aloha!
    Please, don't tell me he's going to be on the show!

so After the AFTER
    Could some one tell me what will jill and eds apperence on tv
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by missdrspark;3620570;
    so After the AFTER
    Could some one tell me what will jill and eds apperence on tv
    I thought they would be on GMA today?

They will be on Regis and Kelly tomorrow, but Kelly pretty much admitted that she didn't watch nor really cares.

Sorry to be off topic, but can anyone tell me when Reid will appear on HGTV for that house show? I think the time and date was posted, but I can't find it. You can pm me if that's more convenient. Thanks!
    "Who wears short shorts?"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3620572;

They will be on Regis and Kelly tomorrow, but Kelly pretty much admitted that she didn't watch nor really cares.
    GMA announced this morning after showing the proposal that Ed and Jillian will be on tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by naturesgirl;3620578;
    Sorry to be off topic, but can anyone tell me when Reid will appear on HGTV for that house show? I think the time and date was posted, but I can't find it. You can pm me if that's more convenient. Thanks!
    I only read about it, so I'm not really sure. I read it is sometime this fall, but it was taped in the fall of 2008.

FORT Fan

are the rumours of kip beeing the next bachelor "true"?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3620572;

Aren't they going to be on GMA tomorrow? I don't see them listed on The View either.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Newbie

"Brilliant"? "Head screwed on"?

Well, I will concede this - he is a bad choice, but he is a perfect choice for her! JMHO

The only saving grace here is that we got to know and love Reid. (And he dodged a bullet!)

I have been disappointed 13 out of 18 times with this show, and I will give in and watch one more time if Reid is the next Bachelor, but then I am DONE!