Page 19 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

FORT Newbie

Re: Aftr??

Quote Originally Posted by egsinger;3620525;
    Not sure if anyone else has seen this yet, but this was posted under the schedule on ABC.com as of this morning. The airing of the AFTR is now set from 8-11/c with two segments. The 8-10 time slot says: With time running out, Jillian makes a momentous decision that will change her life. And for the 10-11 time slot says: Jillian's story comes to an emotional conclusion. Any ideas?? Originally the AFTR was only going to be 1 hour, why the sudden change to 3?
    I think they are prob just re-airing the finale. what do other people think?

Quote Originally Posted by egsinger;3620525;
    Not sure if anyone else has seen this yet, but this was posted under the schedule on ABC.com as of this morning. The airing of the AFTR is now set from 8-11/c with two segments. The 8-10 time slot says: With time running out, Jillian makes a momentous decision that will change her life. And for the 10-11 time slot says: Jillian's story comes to an emotional conclusion. Any ideas?? Originally the AFTR was only going to be 1 hour, why the sudden change to 3?
    My tv schedule says the Superstars finale airs from 8 - 10PM EST tonight followed by a 1 hour ATFR.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3620536;
    It's prob a goof up.
    No - I actually think that they think it was so good - the best show ever - they are going to show a repeat right before the ATFR!!!! I saw nothing about the show especially the ending that justifies what Jillian and CH were saying in all the interviews about it being spectacular.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ~Cheyenne~;3620440;
    Just like Molly last year. The girls in the house said they didn't get close to her and she kept her distance. And a few said they didn't like her. She was there to win. Almost everyone was a Melissa or Jillian fan. Kinda of like this year. Everyone liked Reid or Kip, but not Ed.
    I liked all of the F3 but I was leaning towards Ed from the outset because I saw their connection from the get go ... I think she made a good choice in the long run. I tried to stay out of the fray (unless it got personal) because my name's not Daniel and I don't like lions.

Quote Originally Posted by kiropa;3620539;
    I think they are prob just re-airing the finale. what do other people think?
    my programming guide for ABC tonight has (in Atantic Standard time)

9 pm - the superstars
    10:30 - Better off Ted
    11 pm - AFRC.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3620537;
    atem posted in the AFRC thread that they don't announce anyone tonight. which makes sense anyway since it's not scheduled to start airing until Jan.
    you never know, CH could have done a little clip in the last few days to air at the end of the ATFR. Out of all the guys I'd watch a Kip or Jesse season, other than that I don't think I'd bother, it would be like Blob, which I thankfully didn't watch one minute of... just couldn't bring myself to endure that!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Newbie

Hi - can somebody post the post that cupcake posted about what happens at ATFR, I can't find it anywhere on here, did it get deleted?

stickle

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3620526;
    The extra time tonight is them replaying the finale before the ATFR.
    Great. I'll be watching it to see that wonderful proposal again. Jilly and Ed were both so excited and happy and crazy in love I'll probably shed a tear or two even watching the rerun.

The frc is not being re-aired tonight.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Have a good one, dear posters - gotta get ready for work! The ATFR eppy tonight should be interesting, I guess. I may change my mind & watch it. Chris Harrison has some announcement about DWTS, maybe or is that tomorrow? Aloha!

Jillian...... here's hoping Big Ed doesn't squish ya ......