Page 16 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Re: Aftr??

Quote Originally Posted by ~Cheyenne~;3620440;
    Just like Molly last year. The girls in the house said they didn't get close to her and she kept her distance. And a few said they didn't like her. She was there to win. Almost everyone was a Melissa or Jillian fan. Kinda of like this year. Everyone liked Reid or Kip, but not Ed.
    I am pretty sure there are a TON of Ed fans on this board and other boards for that matter!

Morning all! I didn't say Good Morning, because I basically feel numb after thinking about the finale last night. It was so BLECH!
    Watched the Diary of the Departed - LOVED Reid's segment and Kip was, as always, carefully choosing his words. If my eyes didn't deceive me, Reid was drinking a Sobe beverage in his "salute" to Ed ...... wonder if Reid gained access to the internet and realized his impression of Ed may have had some merit ..... jmo
    My question is: Does anyone still believe Reid stayed on the Island and was TOLD to say he went back to Philly or did he really leave and return, as he said??
    Oh, can't wait for the ATFR tonight ......... not! ETA- ATFR is at 10 est, I think.

Jillian...... here's hoping Big Ed doesn't squish ya ......

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3620446;
    Maybe Ed didn't care what Wes thought about him... would you care what Wes thought about you?
    I'd guess no.

Based strictly on what they showed us, in the beginning I don't think Ed liked the whole competing with so many other guys thing. Also, it appears they may have been letting him work some in his down time. And for at least half of one week he was up in the big house.
    Then, he left.
    When he came back, they were all separated.

Doesn't seem like he had as much interaction with them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3620457;
    is ATFR on tonight at 8?!
    On the east coast, it's on at 10 pm.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rosedi;3620465;
    Morning all! I didn't say Good Morning, because I basically feel numb after thinking about the finale last night. It was so BLECH!
    Watched the Diary of the Departed - LOVED Reid's segment and Kip was, as always, carefully choosing his words. If my eyes didn't deceive me, Reid was drinking a Sobe beverage in his "salute" to Ed ...... wonder if Reid gained access to the internet and realized his impression of Ed may have had some merit ..... jmo
    My question is: Does anyone still believe Reid stayed on the Island and was TOLD to say he went back to Philly or did he really leave and return, as he said??
    Oh, can't wait for the ATFR tonight ......... not! ETA- ATFR is at 10 est, I think.
    He left

auburnbulldog

I like Ed. He sure did do everything for her. Looking forward to tonight to see them together.
    Last edited by auburnbulldog; 07-28-2009 at 09:53 AM. Reason: additional info

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Can't wait for the show tonight. For the person who said there weren't any Ed fans, yes, there are quite a few of us; however, we don't feel the need or desire to answer the many posts about how awful Ed is. Doesn't mean we're not here though.

I can't wait to see the show tonight. Cupcakes said Jillian is very happy and I can't wait to see her with ED, finally together. I just hope they keep Reid & Kiptyn's clips to the bare minimum. Lord knows we'll see them enough when he's the new Bachelor.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Rosedi;3620465;
    I would like to know how it worked with Reid coming back myself. lisamill36 do you have any ideas? I think she did say he did go to California, but I'm not sure.

I loved Reid's diary too, because it was frank and real.

Yeah, it comes on an hour later tonight. Meh.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3620462;
    I am pretty sure there are a TON of Ed fans on this board and other boards for that matter!
    Oh I agree. I for one liked Ed. I know on an AOL poll this morning over 50% people said Jillian made the right choice. Followed by Kip and then Reid. So I know there are people who like Ed. I just don't see the love for him here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3620316;
    My whole take on the the finale, is that Jillian fell in love with the thought of being in love. The entire show shifted last week when Ed said I Love You! He was the only one to say the words she wanted to hear... and that's sad.
    I think Torrie was probably very persceptive about the kind of guy Ed is, but reserved comment. She probably got the 'vibe' like most women would who aren't wearing rose colored glasses. I think Jillian's decision would have been entirely different if Reid had said ILY last week... or even Kip for that matter! What a farce!
    Torrie definitely liked Kip better.....Ed probably hit on her when Jillian wasn't around
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club