Page 15 of 101 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

FORT Regular

Re: Aftr??

Wow,

I just went there (diary of the departed). Reid says #$%#$% ED and Kipton says I don't like Ed. If both these great guys think Ed is a jerk, Jilly is in for big trouble.

Last season I ever watch. I have been cured!!!!!!!!!

(unless of course they pick Kip or Reid which I hope they don't)

Quote Originally Posted by liz60;3620414;
    Wow,

I just went there (diary of the departed). Reid says #$%#$% ED and Kipton says I don't like Ed. If both these great guys think Ed is a jerk, Jilly is in for big trouble.

Well, geez, one of us could have told her that. poor jill

I didn’t watch a lick of the show last night…why is the ATFR today?

Wow,

kip didnt say i dont like ed!!!!! he said 'as much as i dont like IT'.....GAWD PEOPLE...REALLY!!!! im happy she picked ed...woohoo....but at the end of the day i really dont give a crap.......lighten up.....ITS TV!!!
    TEAM ED

Wow,

I don't think anyone liked Ed. Wes said that he is friends with Reid and admires Kyptyn. He said he didn't really get close to Ed. No one has a positive reaction to Ed.. makes you wonder.

FORT Newbie

I can't watch it. I felt through the whole season she would choose Ed, if you watch it, all the signs are there. She was clearly in love with him. I do think she had a connection with Reid, hell, I did, but it wasn't enough to bring him in as the F1. Can't watch the AFC, I think Reid was humiliated twice and I don't have any desire to see it a third time. Hope it works for the two of them but I have my doubts.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by gnapb;3620434;
    I don't think anyone liked Ed. Wes said that he is friends with Reid and admires Kyptyn. He said he didn't really get close to Ed. No one has a positive reaction to Ed.. makes you wonder.
    Just like Molly last year. The girls in the house said they didn't get close to her and she kept her distance. And a few said they didn't like her. She was there to win. Almost everyone was a Melissa or Jillian fan. Kinda of like this year. Everyone liked Reid or Kip, but not Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3620316;
    My whole take on the the finale, is that Jillian fell in love with the thought of being in love. The entire show shifted last week when Ed said I Love You! He was the only one to say the words she wanted to hear... and that's sad.
    I think Torrie was probably very persceptive about the kind of guy Ed is, but reserved comment. She probably got the 'vibe' like most women would who aren't wearing rose colored glasses. I think Jillian's decision would have been entirely different if Reid had said ILY last week... or even Kip for that matter! What a farce!
    A very disappointing finale to a very disappointing season. Very boring. Fliess wanted it to seem exciting, but we could all see how scripted and fake this season was. She was totally a different person than the one we saw on the Bachelor. Very immature, and silly. I am tired of these great guys saying that she is intelligent and funny. Where did she show these qualities on this season? I think she got caught up in all of these good looking guys chasing her (whether they really were or were told to act ga-ga over her) and this went to her head. Instead of being realistic - going after the guys more on her level, she set her sights on the 4 best looking ones. Ones that to me really didn't show that much interest in her. Ones that probably wouldn't have given her a second look in the real world.
    Ed is an idiot. Even his proposal seemed like he had memorized a script. I predict that she will hear all of the rumors and start nagging him - she seems like a nagger. Questioning him and wanting to spend every minute with him, while he looks like someone that wants to be at work all of the time and after work go out and get drunk with his buddies. She will end up spending a lot of time by herself if she moves to Chicago. He will either cheat on her, or she will get tired of it all and break up with him. I give it a couple of months if that. I think she should, and maybe will end up with Wes, after she sees all of the interviews with him and realizes that the producers edited him in a bad way.

Quote Originally Posted by gnapb;3620434;
    Maybe Ed didn't care what Wes thought about him... would you care what Wes thought about you?

is ATFR on tonight at 8?!