Page 13 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

FORT Fan

Re: Aftr??

Quote Originally Posted by debbielynn88;3620048;
    I was sad for Reid. You know, she said she wanted him to say he loved her or so she said. I dont blame him or Kiptyn for being cautious, she was standing there ever since it got to three saying she was fallin gin love with three guys - so why would you say "hey I love you let's get married" when she is literally saying she loves more than one person. Ed wanted to win so bad, and he is rico suave' and was able to say exactly what she wanted to hear. He just does not seem genuine to me. But hey, she chose him.
    I just wish Reid would have been on for more than 10 minutes tonight. I kept waiting and waiting and finally with twenty minutes left they gave him some time. But she also had to deal with Ed afterwards, so he was squished in between.
    I just dont see how she could honestly accept a proposal when she stood there saying how she loved and had connections that ripped her up letting them go. If she wanted to make a difference and prove she has her head screwed on right, she should have said - I love you, let's take some time in reality and see where it goes........... No wonder Reid was hesitant. He is better off.

ITA and the more I really think about it, the more true it is that he is most certainly better off.

FORT Newbie

There were two posters (one in Vancouver) who said the ATFR show would be on CityTV in Toronto at 1am Pacific time. The weird thing about that is that would be 4am in Toronto. Did they mean that it was on at 1am Toronto time, which would mean we'd be seeing it here in Vancouver at 10pm? If so, then we'd already have heard something about the details of the show. I am in Vancouver, but have Shaw cable, and i have access to CityTV Toronto. There was nothing in the lineup at all today. Only for tomorrow. Can one of the original posters confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by portmoodygal;3620215;
    There were two posters (one in Vancouver) who said the ATFR show would be on CityTV in Toronto at 1am Pacific time. The weird thing about that is that would be 4am in Toronto. Did they mean that it was on at 1am Toronto time, which would mean we'd be seeing it here in Vancouver at 10pm? If so, then we'd already have heard something about the details of the show. I am in Vancouver, but have Shaw cable, and i have access to CityTV Toronto. There was nothing in the lineup at all today. Only for tomorrow. Can one of the original posters confirm?
    One already did two pages ago and said it was a mistake in the channel listing
    Sorry

FORT Newbie

Don't know how I missed that, sorry. I just didn't buy it because there is no way they'd show it in Toronto at that time. Thanks.

Jillian really showed her true self in the last 5 minutes of the show. Was that the brilliant part??? She looked so thrilled on their meet the family date when Ed told her she's like one of his best guy friends, but sexy - then she dumps Reid (AGAIN) and stands at the podium snarling " Ed better not..bleep bleep....this up for me." She is so not who I thought she was - she wouldn't have fit in long term with Reid and Kip's family and friends. She'll be right at home drinking, belching and farting with Ed and his posse. LOL. This time I think I'm cured... no more Bachlor/ette Monday nights! My family will be thrilled! (I might lurk a little - FORT fans are soooo interesting! I would miss your insights.)

My whole take on the the finale, is that Jillian fell in love with the thought of being in love. The entire show shifted last week when Ed said I Love You! He was the only one to say the words she wanted to hear... and that's sad.
    I think Torrie was probably very persceptive about the kind of guy Ed is, but reserved comment. She probably got the 'vibe' like most women would who aren't wearing rose colored glasses. I think Jillian's decision would have been entirely different if Reid had said ILY last week... or even Kip for that matter! What a farce!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

So, I take it that no Canadian's saw the ATFR here?

I didn't, it was an error as I suspected, I just got the news - did any Americans? It wouldn't have made sense esp since the same channel has the show on tonight in their listings as well. Might be some IT guy, friend of Ed, taunting us all, bwah.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kendra143;3620312;
    Jillian really showed her true self in the last 5 minutes of the show. Was that the brilliant part??? She looked so thrilled on their meet the family date when Ed told her she's like one of his best guy friends, but sexy - then she dumps Reid (AGAIN) and stands at the podium snarling " Ed better not..bleep bleep....this up for me." She is so not who I thought she was - she wouldn't have fit in long term with Reid and Kip's family and friends. She'll be right at home drinking, belching and farting with Ed and his posse. LOL. This time I think I'm cured... no more Bachlor/ette Monday nights! My family will be thrilled! (I might lurk a little - FORT fans are soooo interesting! I would miss your insights.)
    That's exactly what I think (except I may watch if the bachelor is Reid or Kip). I think Ed/Jillian are more like the Shrek/Fiona type rather than *fill in the blank, any other princess* and her Prince Charming. I keep thinking of Shrek/Fiona's farting/belching song in the musical version of "Shrek", so Jillian and Ed. They may end up happy together because they are most alike. It was certainly clear that Jillian was vastly different than Reid or Kip and their families.

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3620332;
    I didn't, it was an error as I suspected, I just got the news - did any Americans? It wouldn't have made sense esp since the same channel has the show on tonight in their listings as well. Might be some IT guy, friend of Ed, taunting us all, bwah.
    I don't get why they decided to wait until today to show it.

Thanks for the info!