Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Re: Aftr??

Quote Originally Posted by Soleil;3619919;
    Okay, if it is really on, I will keep yuo guys updated in the commercial breaks!
    Thanks!
    It's got to be love.

The twist was the winner only got the last 5 minutes of the show, and they spent half the show on Reid..... what were they thinking! We want to see the romance part not the reject another (really great) guy part. Kip zipped in and out, Ed zips in during the last 5 minutes. (drama)

Here's hoping Ed and Jillian get the major part of ATFR! Please let Reid and Kip zip in and out, and the rest of the show will focus on the "happy" couple!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Newbie

It's on 1am on the east coast! Is it on in Canada? Is it on? Is it on?

FORT Regular

I really hope they will not rehash Kip's and Reid's sad ending and rejection. Enough to do it once for decent guys. I understand they signed an agreement, which allows ABC to humiliate them in public and they are legally old enough to understand what they're getting into but that's what I hate about this show. It's all about showing drama.

If they knew Reid was coming back to see Jillian, why not do it prior to the FRC so it did not have to be that dramatic. They let Reid humiliate himself on TV as the guy who was rejected twice. Poor Reid....

FORT Newbie

No it's not on...we've been punked..the guide did say ATFR but it is some new show...le sigh...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3619927;
    Thanks!
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3619763;
    I have DIsh but I'm in the US, wonder if it's on here. I haven't looked yet.
    I have Dish too, but it's not on.

Is it on or not? City TV for Canada.

I'm not trying to punk anyone. Saw Canadian posters on Motherboard that said it was on City TV in Canada at 1 a.m..
    Last edited by Tin Frizzy; 07-28-2009 at 01:26 AM. Reason: personal
    It's got to be love.

FORT Newbie

I was sad for Reid. You know, she said she wanted him to say he loved her or so she said. I dont blame him or Kiptyn for being cautious, she was standing there ever since it got to three saying she was fallin gin love with three guys - so why would you say "hey I love you let's get married" when she is literally saying she loves more than one person. Ed wanted to win so bad, and he is rico suave' and was able to say exactly what she wanted to hear. He just does not seem genuine to me. But hey, she chose him.
    I just wish Reid would have been on for more than 10 minutes tonight. I kept waiting and waiting and finally with twenty minutes left they gave him some time. But she also had to deal with Ed afterwards, so he was squished in between.
    I just dont see how she could honestly accept a proposal when she stood there saying how she loved and had connections that ripped her up letting them go. If she wanted to make a difference and prove she has her head screwed on right, she should have said - I love you, let's take some time in reality and see where it goes........... No wonder Reid was hesitant. He is better off.

Quote Originally Posted by debbielynn88;3620048;
    I was sad for Reid. You know, she said she wanted him to say he loved her or so she said. I dont blame him or Kiptyn for being cautious, she was standing there ever since it got to three saying she was fallin gin love with three guys - so why would you say "hey I love you let's get married" when she is literally saying she loves more than one person. Ed wanted to win so bad, and he is rico suave' and was able to say exactly what she wanted to hear. He just does not seem genuine to me. But hey, she chose him.
    I just wish Reid would have been on for more than 10 minutes tonight. I kept waiting and waiting and finally with twenty minutes left they gave him some time. But she also had to deal with Ed afterwards, so he was squished in between.
    I just dont see how she could honestly accept a proposal when she stood there saying how she loved and had connections that ripped her up letting them go. If she wanted to make a difference and prove she has her head screwed on right, she should have said - I love you, let's take some time in reality and see where it goes........... No wonder Reid was hesitant. He is better off.

agreed!