Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101
Results 1,001 to 1,006 of 1006

Thread: After the Final Rose

FORT Fogey

Re: After the Final Rose

I like Reid and like him just as much after ATR. She told him to ask what he wanted to know and he did. Good for him. I'm sure he'll be just fine. He had some nice support from the audience and if he wants to be next bachelor I'm sure he will be. Ladies will be lining up to date him off the show and I hope he takes that into consideration before deciding. He's a big fan fave, got a nice check, and a vg edit. Most don't make it through the Fleiss machine as well the second time around. Actually none have.

Quote Originally Posted by cbgj222;3622362;
    I don't get how everyone is posting negative comments about what Reid said at the AFTR. Regarding the FS and all the negative comments about how can he ask that, well let's remember they agreed to put their business out there when they signed up for this. Reid's FS was very suggestive and if she didn't want it to look like something happend than she should've done the same thing she did with Kip. I don't necessarily agree that it was appropriate for Reid to ask but I can understand that he felt like he was played by Jill and the producers not once but twice. If Jill already knew she wanted Ed as early as Spain then she should've never said and did what she did in Maui. Reid specifically asked her if he would've said he loved her sooner (Maui) would she have accepted his proposal and she said probably not because she was so in love with Ed. So why the ILY and call me at the RC? And remember Jill said at the AFTR that none of the show was scripted therefore she deliberately led him on. Why didn't she tell Reid what every other f3 hears: "I just fell harder for someone else?" They/she wanted to lead him on so that he would think that she wanted him to come back and sweep her off her feet (ratings). Go back and listen to when CH asked him about why did he come back on the day she was to get engaged. He said because he thought that was what she wanted. They obviously knew her heart was already given to Ed and still they "allowed" Reid to come back (ratings). They were intentionally throwing him under the bus.

ATFR was very strange. Every question Reid asked her she either skirted or backpedaled. CH and Jill were both poking and digging for something from him and I just can't put my finger on it. Maybe they wanted him to talk about what he said in his diary and how he said he was pissed that he said he loved her to only be rejected again. Or maybe the Ed comment... "that she will see... maybe not in a month or two but she will see."

If the season wasn't scripted than KUDOS Reid you got the last laugh at Jillian and Ed's expense.
    To add to the bolded: He also said "this just wasn't what I was expecting"...

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3622526;
    I beleive Jillian said they have been living together , he said they had only been apart 5-6 days

the only ugly thing I saw on the show was Reids Bitter,immature,attitude,combi ned with his slam against Kip and Ed that he had no competition,(frc) and that he thought it was a slam dunk she would take him back. he showed many people his true colors tonight.

I'll take his true colors anyday over Ed's true colors. Thanks
    Did you conveniently forget that Ed was bragging about being the only guy that had the FS in Spain? Right Ed.

I stand by my comment he meant they spend no more than 5 or 6 days apart.
    Last edited by lovemygirls; 07-29-2009 at 04:44 AM.
    We need not think alike to love alike

OK, I do have to get in that I do think that Ed and Jillian looked glowing adn in love. I buy it and do think come Sept 1st she will move in with him.

When she does, then I think this will really work and I truly believe the love story that I was seeing unfolding in front of me.

I needed to see them like this, off the show, in a more real setting and they looked more relaxed more natural and in love. So yeah, if she does move to Chi-town then at least I'll believe what I was shown on TV!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taddy77;3622527;
    Anyone else feel that on ATFR that TPTB were completely setting up REID not KIP as the heartbroken, rip your heart out of your chest, tear jerker F2 interview???? I mean It was like , Hi-BYe Kip glad to see you are so non affected by this, see you later -And then there is Reid..... who gets the story that everyone gets emotionally invested in and could lead up to being the next Bachelor (or at least that is what FLEISS was sitting back drooling on his desk about during the whole time Reid was out there)
    All it took was to watch this season to know Kip's piece on the ATFR would be exactly like it was. He was over it even though at the time I'm sure he was hurting. Maybe he just holds in his emotions more...Jillian did say to him at the podium that it was slow going emotionally with him.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyGirls;3622541;
    To add to the bolded: He also said "this just wasn't what I was expecting"...
    TPTB and Jillian led him on. IMO