Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3583306;
    Yes!!
    If this is Reid's brother's FB, then it makes me wonder what that could mean.
    Since the family is not supposed to know anything, I wonder if they're just making fun of Reid's competition? Whatever the reason its hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3583299;
    Reid's t-shirt has Santa holding a bag and the text on the bag says "Always wrap it up." And the bubble above Ed says "No need Reid."
    !!! This is my dream family.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3583114;
    One thing I don't understand. We all know how tptb manipulate the people on the show and basically don't care at all about their feelings so.....why would the give a #@%% about Ed having girlfriends?? I mean, if they cared about Jillian it isn't coming across totally in their edits. I can see that they'd use it for drama, but care about it??? They don't seem to care about a whole heck of a lot as far as I can see.
    They cared because it was becoming a nuisance during the filming process (according to SDL's sources). No one said they cared about Ed, the girlfriends or Jillian---just that it was a hassle for tptb to deal with either in terms of handling the incoming txts/calls etc or in terms of them fearing one of the gals going public.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57;3583308;
    There is a poll on the Hollywood Gossip website that has Reid being the F1 by 42% over Ed at 37% and Kip at 20%, with 23,329 total votes. So I guess the majority of fans want Reid to return, propose and be the "funny twist" in the last 5 minutes.
    poor Kip =(
    REIDiculous - SALLY

People are starting to make Reid sound like a chemically inbalanced flake. He's a very stable guy from everything coming out about him, his realty group is one of the top 100 for Prudential in the country. That's not an easy feat and knowing a friend in that group at Coldwell, I can say that when a person starts making those lists, they're not doing poorly as most at that point are bringing in millions in business.

Reid is neurotic in the sense that he thinks out decisions, that's what it seems like so far. He doesn't just want to make a decision, he'd rather get to the decision by understanding it. It's why the guys said he asked a lot of questions and why he'd bring a pen and paper to a desert island (hahaha). He's that kind of guy and my guess is that he approaches his personal life in a similar way. Like Ed, he's been focused on his career which has meant no time to analyze and work through a relationship.

Now he's on a TV show doing just that and its harder than he imagined and he's falling for the girl faster than he thought. And the situation is that there are other guys there and it bothers him. He can't work past that mentally because a guy like him is probably thinking there is a 33% chance I leave here crushed and he's already been crushed we've found out. I'm not worried about Reid's speed its normal, is it good for the show no but its normal. And with him you'll know that his decisions will be just that his decisions. He's shown he has a stubborn side meaning when he makes that decision he sticks by it he's just a little longer in getting to the decision
    Team Reilly

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57;3583308;
    There is a poll on the Hollywood Gossip website that has Reid being the F1 by 42% over Ed at 37% and Kip at 20%, with 23,329 total votes. So I guess the majority of fans want Reid to return, propose and be the "funny twist" in the last 5 minutes.
    What is the poll question though?
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3583313;
    If this is Reid's brother's FB, then it makes me wonder what that could mean.
    Since the family is not supposed to know anything, I wonder if they're just making fun of Reid's competition? Whatever the reason its hilarious!
    I agree! I was worried when I first heard that it was his FB pic but he is not giving away anything. I just love the humor his family seems to have!!

I really hate to beat a dead horse but I just can't seem to let this go. The puzzle is killing me.
    Several people have commented on the frat boy soundbites Ed made about Jillian...She's Hot. Why does this hot chick like me. Wanna attack the hot chick. and so on and so forth.
    On the other hand, Jillian made several comments about Ed. Lets go back and have some sexy time. That Ed is one sexy guy. blah blah blah.

Then, they both have PI's in their orginal clothes talking about chemistry not being there, and how he couldn't show her he loved her. And the location kept changing, and the sunburn kept disappearing and reappearing.

I can't figure out how in the world this got edited or accomplished without their complicity. Then on the other hand, I can't imagine them being on board with this.

It may be one of the oddest things I've ever seen in terms of the editing, the PI's and the film not making sense. You can't even blame it on Frankenbiting because most of the times the words are coming straight out of their mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by sallys;3583316;
    poor Kip =(
    Aw, it's all good. Out of the three, Kiptyn is probably the one who needs this show the least. I'm good with Jillian not picking him.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3583328;
    Aw, it's all good. Out of the three, Kiptyn is probably the one who needs this show the least. I'm good with Jillian not picking him.
    I've always thought Kiptyn was kind of boring but the more this endless neverending discussion goes on the better he looks!
    Go Kiptyn!