Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3583296;
    "No need Reid"
    Is that Ed in the pool?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3583298;
    I really think that's obvious. I have no reason to hate Ed and if he was genuine and truly loved her, I'd be all for it but he does not care about her at all. Telling her he loves her via the msg? Falling asleep with her naked and straddling him or whatever? Even if it wasn't ED, whatever went down in that room made her cry. He's just, I don't know, not a real boy. He's like playing a role or something, I can't even describe it but it's creepylicious.
    ESPECIALLY if it wasn't ED, whatever happened made her cry.
    REIDiculous - SALLY

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3583292;
    I can't make out the speech bubble on my computer screen. What does it say?
    Ed is saying "No Need Reid" as the tsgirt reid is wearing is about keepin' it (yes that it) wrapped.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3583296;
    "No need Reid"
    But the best part is Reid's shirt: Wrap it up!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by heatmiser;3583097;
    You can infer that Jillian felt more or had more chemistry with her F2 than Reid, it's logical, but until Jillian actually SAYS that, it's not irrefutable. What she did say, actually, in her own words, was that she had all the right feelings for Reid, but that they were too carefree and flighty while they were together, and she was worried that they weren't on the same page as far as a serious relationship. Feelings..check. Chemistry...check. Future goals and plans...maybe no so much? With Ed it was the opposite almost. Feelings...sorta check. Future goals and plans...check. Chemistry....maybe not so much? Technically, that leaves the door wide open for his return, because Reid can change her POV about his intentions, but you can't manufacture feelings that aren't there. Now, the final dates may change her feelings for the other guys and make them even stronger, but at that point that she let Reid go, those are the reasons she gave.
    I know Jillian gave the "not on the same page" response regarding Reid in the last episode, but I thought she was talking about being engaged at the end of the show....because she and Reid have talked about future pages, she liked his answer to where will you be 5 years from now, they talked about willingness to move to Philly...they were on the same page except in regard to a proposal at the end of shooting based on where they were at F3 ceremony time. Then again Kip wasn't on that page with her either. Jillian's not making a whole lot of sense if you listen to everything she says IMO.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3583300;
    Is that Ed in the pool?
    Yeah! in the green mankini! I think that is Ed's profile pic now on Facebook, or it was a few days ago =)
    REIDiculous - SALLY

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3583300;
    Is that Ed in the pool?
    Yes!!

There is a poll on the Hollywood Gossip website that has Reid being the F1 by 42% over Ed at 37% and Kip at 20%, with 23,329 total votes. So I guess the majority of fans want Reid to return, propose and be the "funny twist" in the last 5 minutes.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3583189;
    One reason might be to precipitate a break-up without having to do it yourself.
    --------------------------

If a guy has 2 gf and he doesn't tell one gf about the other then my guess would be that he wants to be with both and that if one finds out about the other one will break up with him. So he keeps it a secret and the women don't know about each other.

If a guy now by going on a show has 3 gf (now Jilli included, or better hes dating her) and does tell one gf he slept with the other woman, why does he tell her that? He must know the woman will get upset, otherwise he would have told her about his second gf too, no???

It looks like Ed is just a regular 30 year old guy who is not ready to settle down yet and wants to have fun. Maybe especially after being engaged and now being single again. I don't buy that he's in love and wants to get married right away or get engaged.

Now depending on what he told Jillian and if he was honest with her about those gfs or played with her feelings I would critisize or not critisize him.

But I just don't know if he told her about that or not and what I also don't know is if Jillian was only smitten with him and attracted to him and wanted to have fun while on the show with him or if she really fell in love with him.

If she wasn't in love and just having fun, no harm done but if she was in love and knew nothing about the gfs and all, then I would be sad for her, she's a great woman.
    Last edited by computer; 07-17-2009 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57;3583308;
    There is a poll on the Hollywood Gossip website that has Reid being the F1 by 42% over Ed at 37% and Kip at 20%, with 23,329 total votes. So I guess the majority of fans want Reid to return, propose and be the "funny twist" in the last 5 minutes.
    How funny that a guy who is eliminated is leading the poll!