Page 94 of 939 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194594 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3583177;
    His parents said on their HTD Reid has to ask the opinion of everyone before he can make up his mind. Is this something Jillian has to deal with all the time.
    Even Reid accepts that he can be indecisive but it hasn't stopped him from being a successful realtor. I have an older brother who needs a push to do things but didn't stop him from being a successful Dr. He has a wife who pushed and coached when it was necessary. It doesn't kill a relationship to be slow in deciding things.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3583188;
    He should be with a strong woman that likes to wear the pants in the relationship.
    Jillian's hardcore interrogations, like she's heading the freakin McCarthy Trials, of him and Kiptyn make me think that she does like to wear the pants but enjoys pretending it's not her thing. At least imo.

Edited because trails are not trials
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3583198;
    OMG I am sittignhere ROFLMAO...my neighbor said she thinks Ed went home and had liposuction because his body looked better when he came baclk. I thought I was going to pee my pants as Jillian would say.
    HAHAHA oh man...
    REIDiculous - SALLY

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3583192;
    Regarding her strange PI in the FS, I think it can only point to her not feeling affection and a chemistry with Ed, not real ED even if that's what we're thinking. Otherwise, why would she cry about it? They were sunburned, they were exhausted and if they slept together in Spain, should she just want to cuddle with him and sleep? It doesn't make any sense and I think it's setting Jill up for not trusting Ed or feeling enough chemistry with him.

As an aside: Now I've truly spent more time on this whole process than Jilly Bean. I have serious, psychological issues
    ITA, I have always thought (well, since Monday!) that her PI which aired during the FS but was clearly in her pre-FS outfit, was a reflection of her not feeling whatever "chemistry" she had been expecting to feel with Ed. And I think TPTB thought it would be brilliant to paint it as E.D.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3582983;
    If Reid came back she already knows it. If she said the chemistry wasn't there it would be a dead giveaway that Reid would not end up as F1 in the end.
    But the fact that she said the chemistry was not there with Ed makes Ed the F1? I'm confused.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

When Ed went to the Rejection Debriefing Bench last week to chat up Jillian after Reid was gone, he said something that I've been wondering about since. He said something about trusting him that everything he had said up to that point was a genuine reflection of his feelings for her and said something like "If you can just believe that...."

Does anyone remember that scene, and if so, did anyone get an "I'm about to confess something..." vibe from that? I really thought he had something on his mind and was considering spilling it right then and there.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3583171;
    Just to clarify, although word didn't begin to circulate on the board until later there were a lot of people who knew way earlier than that. Way, way earlier.
    I really don't care when the word came out. And the fact the the pms were going around makes no difference to me. As far as I am concerened the word that pms were going around should have stayed hidden if the information was not to be shared anyway. I am not going to take the word of hearsay from someone that doesn't even know Ed or his family. I could care less if the rumors are true anyway.

This is a dating show where the star is seeing 29 other people. If some of the others have also been seeing someone before the show is fine with me. The star is to decide if any of the ones she is dating is right for her. That should go for the rest too. They also need to decide if the star is right for them. At the end the star is supposed to commit to one if the f1 of her choice is also willing to stop seeing other people after all is said and done that is fine with me.

It is thier lives and if Jillian doesn't have a problem with it neither do I.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3583143;
    So should you promise that prize things you can't deliver? I wonder what the prize would say about that?

I also can't help but wonder what the prize thinks about being told ILY in a message but then when talking to the ILY-giver, prize was told, he's "attached" to her. Things that make me wish the prize is observant of what's going on but you never know.
    Exactly. He said i love you and will propose like a robot. Finally gets face to face is trying to reassure of his functioning parts and makes it clear he's attached to her. Wow Ed, way to make the this lady sitting at home swoon.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3583000;
    So Jill will just settle for Ed because he can promise her more at the end? Wow. Makes no sense to me. So what if Reid does come back and promises her the world and she still turns him down. What then?
    In the words of Chris Harrison "tune in to see the most dramatic AFRC ever..."
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3583130;
    I think its more about doing everything in your power so you will not lose a woman you want to someone else in the game. I stopped looking at this as real life love story, it is within the bubble of Fleiss world. The real love story anyway starts after the cameras stopped rolling.

So if you are not interested to keep the prize you will drag your feet and drop the ball. Someone is more interested to keep the prize and he's doing everything to win it/her. That's just how it is in Fleiss world.
    She wasn't a prize for him to win. I think Reid had more respect for his feelings and Jillian's feelings to play in the Fleiss world. Unfortunately that seems to have cost both of them. JMO