Page 938 of 939 FirstFirst ... 438838888928929930931932933934935936937938939 LastLast
Results 9,371 to 9,380 of 9389

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by victoria;3620241;
    Kiptyn was extremely gracious, no great shock there. And I don't think it meant he wasn't invested (someone mentioned something like that); I just think he deals with things the way he does, while others deal a different way. I think Kiptyn was invested, just not fully in love to propose.

Reid's Diary was just confusing to me. I mean, based on what we saw in the ep., he was saying how he knows now he loves Jillian, he tells her so, he gets down on one knee. And then a little bit later in the minivan he regrets telling her he loved her and thinks there's a reason why he never told her before? Huh???
    She kept telling him to trust her and he did, came back, told her everything she wanted and badgered him for and then gets rejected after only a week going by, now totally, madly in love with Ed? Anyone in his shoes should be pissed off. I'd love to know what the bleeped out words about Ed are, as I've said before, given this ending, this would have been the highlight of the season for me to hear those words. She will regret her decision, IMO.

i think Reid was feeling a lot of the anger his fans were trying to express on Jillians blog. He at least came across a little better than some of his fans which a little harsh.

though i did not like the outcome of the show i would say i had fun watching it
    as for the next bachelor
    kip: just because i want to see him on my tv
    Jake :could be boring
    Micheal and his twin would be fun but too much money for ABC
    Reid might be good choise
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3620189;
    I am VERY hopeful that's just a rumor. I spent time earlier digging around to try and figure out where in Sam Hill that bit of "news" came from. Looked like it started with his fans on Facebook and Twitter who are hoping that's his big news.

Please oh please, let that be a rumor!
    Maybe him and wifey are expecting

Quote Originally Posted by victoria;3620241;
    Reid's Diary was just confusing to me. I mean, based on what we saw in the ep., he was saying how he knows now he loves Jillian, he tells her so, he gets down on one knee. And then a little bit later in the minivan he regrets telling her he loved her and thinks there's a reason why he never told her before? Huh???
    Didn't help that he was given a bottle of vodka, did it? I know they drive them around forever until they get tears and/or anger and/or footage they can use, but the narrative was confusing and clearly out of sequence (evening/daylight). I think he was royally pissed at being coerced to articulate his feelings after having been encouraged to return.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3620255;
    Maybe him and wifey are expecting
    If only! He said it's business-related, but not Bachelor-related.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3620248;
    It wasn't worded very clearly, but I'll tell you my take on it. I believe, in my own life, that using the "L" word is a very sacred thing. I only want to say it when I know I'm in a committed relationship, when I know both the guy and I feel deeply about each other. I don't believe in saying it just for the heck of it. I believe both parties should be aware they each have deep feelings for each other before either person says it. Aside from the fact that I'm not a glutton for punishment, that's one reason I'd never go on this show or one like it! I'd be so angry with myself if I told someone I loved them, only to have someone else "chosen" over me. I'm no mind reader, but I am a bit quirky myself. So, I wouldn't be surprised if Reid's logic is somewhat similar.

ETA: Plus there's sdl's information posted late Sunday night, I think, that stated they did indeed pull the same type of stunt on Reid that they pulled on Jeremy-- made him think she was saying she made a mistake, she really cared for him, etc. Don't remember the exact words, but it's sdl's last post if you want to search for it.
    VAgirl (& Nova, too): In complete agreement that TPTB are to blame for it. 100% But, jeez, how stinky is that? I know they encouraged him to feel bulletproof -- he was so sure of himself when he went to Jillian. Poor guy. But maybe he doesn't really love her and that's what he's recognizing in the minivan, so that makes me feel a little better. Sucks to get played by TPTB, but better than being genuinely devastated. I think. Oh, I dunno...just wish he hadn't come back if this was the result.
    "A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." -Groucho Marx

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3620256;
    Didn't help that he was given a bottle of vodka, did it? I know they drive them around forever until they get tears and/or anger and/or footage they can use, but the narrative was confusing and clearly out of sequence (evening/daylight). I think he was royally pissed at being coerced to articulate his feelings after having been encouraged to return.

ITA and we shouldn't blame him one bit for being led on by both Jillian and producers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3620246;
    I think Reid did go back to genuinesly express how he felt for Jill but I can't help but wonder if Fleiss led him to believe his feelings would be reciprocated or that she was asking for him, etc. If that was the case he would come out of this really confused and not understanding things and Fleiss would think nothing of making a bad situation worse.
    That's my impression of Reid's Diary, as well. That coupled with the manner in which Jillian let him go at F3 and it was what, only one week later? Plus, Jillian
    had badgered him to say ILY on their F3 date.

FORT Fogey

The good news is they all seem to get over this show pretty qucikly. Lisa has stated Reid is doing well and he looks happy and handsome in recent pics so I think he will be just fine. I do however hope he runs from Fleiss or if he's hellbent on returning gets LOADS of money to do it.