Page 936 of 939 FirstFirst ... 436836886926927928929930931932933934935936937938939 LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,360 of 9389

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3620214;
    After all the hype this finale was definitely anti-climatic and typical of what we've seen of proposals in the past.
    Yep--the volcano prematurely erupted before the finale was finished.

Okay, now what do I do with my avatar? Stage a Reid Rebellion?
    Use it for the common good of keeping him from being coaxed into being the next bachelor?

hope it works

Quote Originally Posted by wmweeza;3620221;
    Use it for the common good of keeping him from being coaxed into being the next bachelor?
    I love your avatar... think it's perfect for a transition to the next season. So hope he doesn't do Bachelor.

If you haven't already, look at his Diary of the Departed on the ABC site. Reid knows something about Eddie boy, methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by wmweeza;3620221;
    Eek! There's a poll on the abc board for the next bach and JAKE is winning. OK, everyone, down on your knees in prayer that this isn't so.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3620200;
    So is the reference to not being emotionally invested towards Kip? if it is, then I guess I am not understanding how just because Kip didn't go off in the limo like Reid, means he wasn't emotionally invested. I thought Kip completely opened up and layed his heart out there tonight.
    Actually, Kip showed a lot of class ... saying Jillian is a smart woman and he respected she made the right choice. I don't see Reid's Diary as anything but immature, his ego was hurt and so he lashed out ... saying he was pissed off that he told her he loved her because it wasn't reciprocated.

I thought Kyp was boring the first half of the show. His last few shows he really turned on the charm. I think I could watch his show and hopefully not pick a favorite. I don't want to end up angry with Reid like I am at Jillian now.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3620226;
    Eek! There's a poll on the abc board for the next bach and JAKE is winning. OK, everyone, down on your knees in prayer that this isn't so.
    At least for sure I'd know I wouldn't waste my time watching if that were the case.

FORT Newbie

I've been lurking here for the last couple of weeks and I can't believe some of the mean and judgemental rumors/comments being said about Jillian and her final 3. It really makes me sad to see that some people need to have their worth confirmed by lowering someone else's, especially involving strangers we see on tv. I've only watched a couple seasons of the Bacholerette and this season was my favorite due to Jillian's girl next door personality and all the drama (lots of laughter, tears, and surprises). Towards the middle season, I really liked Reid and Ed for Jillian, but after Ed's return I was really cheering him on to the end, especially given all the negative trash talk about him and the sainthood assigned to Reid here and at ABC's board. I guess I just wasn't watching the same show as some people because I think Ed is a great guy and the best match for Jillian. There were lots of signs from Jillian that he was going to be F1. Yes the show is probably scripted some and edited like crazy, but Ed came off as a really hard-working, mature, goofy, and shy kind of man to me not the arrogant, sneaky player I've heard. I've truly enjoyed the show this season as I took the roller coaster ride with Jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3620226;
    Unfortunately, it's been that way for awhile.

I was on the fence about Jake the whole season, but I spent the last few days really thinking about all that and re-watching his segments in the show. My conclusion was he's the type to fall fast and hard, and, as some others said, he's "too much too fast" to the letter. If sdl says this season was a "friggin disaster," I can only imagine what they'd call Jake's season! Hope he doesn't do it either. I know he's a bit "much" for some people, but I hate to see the man ripped to shreds by the viewers. I can't remember a "retread" being disliked as much as he is by so many. I don't wish that fate on him.