Page 935 of 939 FirstFirst ... 435835885925926927928929930931932933934935936937938939 LastLast
Results 9,341 to 9,350 of 9389

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3620194;
    Well, as I understand it, her friend spoke to one of the two GFs.

Thus, in effect, her Chicago friend's information arrives from the same source.
    I do not know who specific sources are and if they overlap or not. My point was I think it's darned near impossible for it to be some grand conspiracy on the producers' part to leak this info. to "supersleuths" in the hopes of throwing people off of the F1 trail. Hence me pointing out the information was not just some ruse cooked up and coming from production.

I wonder though if Reid were to pick someone on his list would it be as great as their connection seemed to be?

FORT Newbie

It would have been the "most dramatic ending to the show ever" if Ed had arrived and Chris had to tell him that he just missed Jillian, that she had ran off with Reid and couldn't wait.
    Last edited by thiskiss; 07-28-2009 at 04:37 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3620031;
    Its about it being too little too late. Besides, if Wes didn't have the whole gf thing going on, Reid wouldn't have even made it to Hawaii at all and would have been let go after Spain IMO. He was never going to be F1
    It amazes me how these darn producers get the names and stories of these bachelors so mixed up.

that ending would have been worthy of a Trista and Ryan, this one not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3620203;
    I do not know who specific sources are and if they overlap or not. My point was I think it's darned near impossible for it to be some grand conspiracy on the producers' part to leak this info. to "supersleuths" in the hopes of throwing people off of the F1 trail. Hence me pointing out the information was not just some ruse cooked up and coming from production.
    I absolutely agree ... I don't see that as even a remote possibility either.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3620036;
    I want to know why they cut out the part where Kip and Ed gave Jillian notes for her to read. Obviously they at least wrote some thoughts out for her even if they didn't give her the normal LCD gift. If they were able to show us a quick glimpse of her looking at them alone, why not just go ahead and show us when they gave them to her?!? I found it rather telling that Ed's was only a short paragraph on a note card (folded like a greeting card that was blank on the inside) and a 2 page letter on nice stationary from Kip.

I also think that Jillian will have alot of explaining to do to Ed. She knew that she was going to pick Ed before her LCD with Kip but yet she couldn't keep her hands (nor her lips) off of him?!?! Then again I suppose that she can say that it was only fair seeing how Ed had his fun during the show as well. To bad Jillian is such a daddys girl and that his pick was Ed.

Hopefully Ed makes Jillian happy. Don't think a marriage will come out of it though, I just didn't see Ed as being that into Jillian at all. More of a "have to win" attitude instead. Hopefully she won't be to crushed when it comes crashing down around her.[B][/B]
    Well odds are not good.....I agree , because I didn't see it either....and I think you hit the nail on the head.... She's a strong girl, hopefully she'll bounce right back. IF it happens , of course..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine2;3620208;
    that ending would have been worthy of a Trista and Ryan, this one not so much.
    After all the hype this finale was definitely anti-climatic and typical of what we've seen of proposals in the past.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3620180;
    Reid's a classy guy, in my opinion. And of course we've already heard Ed "let it rip."
    Need I say more? Even in their drunken state, I can see the "class difference" between the two. And I don't mean in wealth... Sorry, JMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3620214;
    After all the hype this finale was definitely anti-climatic and typical of what we've seen of proposals in the past.
    Part of me wonders if they originally planned to edit the show in a different way. The cliffhanger ending would've made sense, or even cutting from her telling Reid she needed to think to Ed showing up.

Early interviews just don't match, for me, with what we saw tonight.