Page 934 of 939 FirstFirst ... 434834884924925926927928929930931932933934935936937938939 LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,340 of 9389

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

In that article about Reid that came out and was removed right away he said something like I am so over it. Guess thats why he didn't call.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3620002;
    She was definitely over the moon happy.She really does love him.
    I agree she seemed tickled pink and in love, But I have my doubts about Ed loving her back.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by blhstock;3620188;
    I love the contrast between Reidís and Kipís diaries of the departed. Just emphasizes to me that one was emotionally invested and the other wasnít. And, yeah, Reid totally knows the score with Ed. I donít think you have to live with him very long to figure that out though. Seeing pissed off Reid as opposed to sunny Reid and neurotic Reid makes me want to see him as the next bachelor even more. He seems to be pretty saavy and I think heíd use this experience and the things heís learned to help him navigate the waters of his own season.
    ITA with your assessment of his savvy nature, though I'd rather not see him waste his time and energy on this schlocky show. He'd be better off on his own, finding a real woman in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3620154;
    That's not what happened here, IMO. Take cheeky, for example. Her source in Chicago has nothing to do with the show. She's made that clear repeatedly. I believe she even said he's never even watched the show. And if I've read her posts right, Blue Frog is friends with one of these women. That's just two sources off the top of my head. There's no way I can see that production is behind this information.
    Well, as I understand it, her friend spoke to one of the two GFs.

Thus, in effect, her Chicago friend's information arrives from the same source.

FORT Newbie

I really do think Jillian was feeling pressure about making sure someone proposed. Whether the producers put that pressure on her or maybe her own insecurities about not wanting to be at that podium without someone on one knee with a ring motivated her I don't know. But I think those insecurities played a role and maybe were exploited by the producers.
    Not that I don't think she cares about Ed. I think she does, but he is definitely the one who made it clear he would likely be there with a ring. I wonder how he feels about seeing that 5 minutes before her ecstatic squealing in delight over his proposal she looked like she was seriously considering running off with Reid before he got there.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3620192;
    I agree she seemed tickled pink and in love, But I have my doubts about Ed loving her back.
    FWIW, DishofSalt from Access Hollywood already tweeted asking for a show of hands of how many people think Jillian and Ed are already kaput.

Heh.

I love the contrast between Reidís and Kipís diaries of the departed. Just emphasizes to me that one was emotionally invested and the other wasnít. And, yeah, Reid totally knows the score with Ed. I donít think you have to live with him very long to figure that out though. Seeing pissed off Reid as opposed to sunny Reid and neurotic Reid makes me want to see him as the next bachelor even more. He seems to be pretty saavy and I think heíd use this experience and the things heís learned to help him navigate the waters of his own season.
    Although I have a firm policy that I reject on principle the recycling of bachelors and bachelorettes, I have to say that I find Reid to be very multi-dimensional. That he comes across as such--despite a fairly consistent Fleissian edit of "failure to commit," or, rather, "too little too late"--speaks volumes for his depth of personality. I think I'm actually agreeing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3620030;
    Well it should.

The only film experience I know of for Ed is an instruction video demonstrating software. Oh, yes, the "fart" video ...

As I understand it, Reid, on the other hand, was a Communications major in college, has two HGTV episodes under his belt, models for his brother's T-shirt company and has an agent.

Could be as simple as Ed not comfortable in front of a camera and Reid is.
    For someone with no film/acting expierence , I would say Ed did one hell of a job.

So is the reference to not being emotionally invested towards Kip? if it is, then I guess I am not understanding how just because Kip didn't go off in the limo like Reid, means he wasn't emotionally invested. I thought Kip completely opened up and layed his heart out there tonight.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine2;3620170;
    both kip and reid wished they has said something sooner. I wonder if it really would have made a difference?
    I think whoever said they would propose first would win and did.