Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by thiskiss;3620126;
    Ed got the volcano erupting and Kiptyn got waves crashing on the shore. Makes me want to psychoanalyze what those two different scenarios mean in the bedroom. I'm not sure but I think I might prefer the waves crashing on the shore.
    Ah, yes, From Here to Eternity. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3620113;
    I don't appreciate being called a fool.

There is more than one girl involved, so that needs to be taken into consideration when sorting out the Chicago information.
    Kresge,

My full apologies and I stand corrected. I should have simply said, "misled".

Please also understand that I am only speaking to circumstances related to the assumption that Ed's leave and return simultaneously planned by production.

Again, I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3620133;
    Reid let it rip in the diary of the departed. Doesn't care for Edward it seems. Can't wait to see how he acts tomorrow night!
    Reid's a classy guy, in my opinion. And of course we've already heard Ed "let it rip."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine2;3620170;
    both kip and reid wished they has said something sooner. I wonder if it really would have made a difference?
    They are LUCKY they didn't say anything sooner. If Ed is who Jillian really wanted/wants to be with - then she is not the girl that they thought they were falling in love with. Someone better will come along for both of them - and they will be much happier for it. Jillian just signed up for some drama that will sooner or later implode. I cannot relate to her - nor do I want to. Someone who chooses Ed over Kiptyn or Reid isn't someone I find very interesting or very smart. I think Reid was right in saying that she might have been thinking about it too much. She seemed to just want that ring - just want any one of them to commit to her that she forgot that there's more to it. Nor do I trust anything Ed says - or at least anything we've seen Ed say. Certainly editing did a number on him - I think there's more to that story than we know. And I think it will come out in the wash.

FORT Newbie

I really don't mind Ed that much and he was my favorite at first, but Reid definitely came across to me tonight as the guy many women would kill to have him express those emotions and feelings for them like he did for Jillian. He was the 'romantic hero' of the whole show to me and I would have had a very hard time not riding off into the sunset with him.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3619982;
    Indeed. And unfortunately, those of us who enjoy Dancing with the Stars are apparently about to get stuck with him indefinitely. He said he has exciting "personal business-related" news for us Wed. morning.

It's all over the place he's going to be on DWTS' fall season. I assume this pushes Bach filming back, wouldn't it? Not sure how that'd work. Unless they just don't travel much in the next season.
    Chris Harrison on Dancing with the stars?

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine2;3620152;
    wonder if the reason Jillians comments seemed so harsh about Reid this past week is after seeing that departure video?
    Maybe he never called her.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by thiskiss;3620174;
    The first one to say ILY wins with Jillian I guess.
    Even if that's not the truth, IMO ABC certainly made it seem that way!

As others have said, the editing did her no favors either at times this season.

FORT Fogey

I love the contrast between Reid’s and Kip’s diaries of the departed. Just emphasizes to me that one was emotionally invested and the other wasn’t. And, yeah, Reid totally knows the score with Ed. I don’t think you have to live with him very long to figure that out though. Seeing pissed off Reid as opposed to sunny Reid and neurotic Reid makes me want to see him as the next bachelor even more. He seems to be pretty saavy and I think he’d use this experience and the things he’s learned to help him navigate the waters of his own season.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3620183;
    Chris Harrison on Dancing with the stars?
    I am VERY hopeful that's just a rumor. I spent time earlier digging around to try and figure out where in Sam Hill that bit of "news" came from. Looked like it started with his fans on Facebook and Twitter who are hoping that's his big news.

Please oh please, let that be a rumor!