Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine2;3620152;
    wonder if the reason Jillians comments seemed so harsh about Reid this past week is after seeing that departure video?
    Nah. She knows they give them tons of liquor and many are in pain after being rejected. I also don't think she was upset about Reid coming back because she was so sweet to him If she's made at anyone it should be the show for having him come back so late in the game.

And while she's been defensive she should know many will question her choice. It goes with the territory and they all go through that every season. Happens to all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3620154;
    That's not what happened here, IMO. Take cheeky, for example. Her source in Chicago has nothing to do with the show. She's made that clear repeatedly. I believe she even said he's never even watched the show. And if I've read her posts right, Blue Frog is friends with one of these women. That's just two sources off the top of my head. There's no way I can see that production is behind this information.
    And if TPTB were (somehow) behind the GF information wouldn't they have had something on the show concerning it? I mean, why go through all of the trouble of putting the rumors out there if NOTHING is said about it by Chris Harrison or Fleiss to reporters?

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3620093;
    I've come to the conclusion that Jillian really was/is gaga over Ed. So if there is a wedding, expect to see it televised and complete with outtakes of what you describe above. I just hope they don't honeymoon in Hawaii. I can't take any more volcanic eruptions.
    I hear ya!

Most definitely kitsch, but you know what ... that volcanic eruption did make me laugh! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3619909;
    to the sentence I bolded, especially. Reid proved once again that he's got common sense with that comment. [B]Just like he said before that he worried others might just tell her what she wants to hear or something like that. He and guys like him, at least as he was portrayed, are too good for this show.

And as for Ed saying everything he knew Jillian would eat up, again: Mark of a player. Despite knowing what was coming, I still sat staring at my TV in disbelief that she was actually buying the lines he was feeding her.
    I TOTALLY AGREE. And he did just that.

Quote Originally Posted by thiskiss;3620150;
    Reid is really ticked off about the whole thing in that video. Love how when they offered him a drink, he just took the whole bottle.
    I don't blame Reid at all! He lived in that house with Ed. I'm sure there is alot about Ed he is not saying. Then he gets played by TPTB to come back. I'd be ticked off to.

I feel sad he now regrets telling her he loves her. Guess thats just his pride talking. I am sure he will be his happy self tomorrow night.

FORT Newbie

It is interesting in that video with Reid how it changes from daylight to dark then daylight again. He seemed a little slurred in speech by the time it got dark. He must have been driven around for hours for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3620083;
    Surely if they had to pay him such big money, then they made him agree to seal the deal with a faux wedding. Should go perfect with your faux dress.

Just kidding because I really truly believe they are in love. At least for tonight and that is my final answer.

I truly believe Jillian is in love with Ed. My jury is still out on the Ed part of the equation.

both kip and reid wished they has said something sooner. I wonder if it really would have made a difference?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine2;3620170;
    both kip and reid wished they has said something sooner. I wonder if it really would have made a difference?
    The first one to say ILY wins with Jillian I guess.