Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3620114;
    Just saw it myself. He says:

"I think she made a huge mistake. Huge. Like, she'll see. I don't know if it's gonna take a month, it's gonna take two months. She's... she's gonna find out."

Cut scene...

"Ed?" Insert string of expletives after that, just before he starts drinking what looks like some kind of alcohol.
    Wow! Reid was putting it out there...his comment about Jillian doing what he usually does -thinking too much- shows once again how perceptive he is, and the stuff about Ed? Whoa! I want to know what they bleeped out...they actually blacked out his mouth!

FORT Fogey

The volcano was pretty tacky but so was the ED edit. I thought maybe they'd get real phallic and show a rocket launching.

Quote Originally Posted by thiskiss;3620126;
    Ed got the volcano erupting and Kiptyn got waves crashing on the shore. Makes me want to psychoanalyze what those two different scenarios mean in the bedroom. I'm not sure but I think I might prefer the waves crashing on the shore.
    I'm not thinking bedroom and volcano but rather what might be brewing for Ed down the road. You never know who might just step forward.
    -------------------------------------------
    Que sera sera .....whatever will be will be...

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine2;3620107;
    how ironic a show with no real love connection ended up with almost three proposals.
    Me thinks someone was given some false information. JMO Also, Reid let it rip in the diary of the departed. Doesn't care for Edward it seems. Can't wait to see how he acts tomorrow night!

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3620125;
    Go to the ABC website, click on Shows, click on "The Bachelorette." It'll take you to the main page for the show. The first video in queue is the one you want to see. Hope that helps.

Reid knows something, IMO. What he said is kind of hard, IMO, to explain away as just being upset about being rejected.
    I got that feeling to. Reid was not a happy camper!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by just2relax;3620101;
    I am not saying that people with different religions cannot work things out. I am saying that sometimes people don't want to deal with the issue. When Jillian lines up the pluses and minuses of both guys, she could have put at a plus that she and Ed share the same religion now and had more similar childhood experiences then. That's all I am saying and we will probably never know because I think even if someone asked the question (and no one will) she would say it had nothing to do with it.

ITA that it would never be admitted, even if it was an issue. I've seen many happy mixed marriages, two of my closest married friends were raised Catholic and married Jewish men and seem even more Jewish than I having been raised in a very traditional Jewish family. I think moreover, it is probably the compatibility of Ed and Jillian being from less cosmopolitan backgrounds and having very different world views and values than Kip and Reid, but, of course, totally IMO.

Kiptyn is All Class. That is all.
    "A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." -Groucho Marx

FORT Newbie

I thought the ending tonight was amazing! Just the sweetest happiest one yet, though I have only been watching since Andy and Tessa.

This is the first time I have thought that the couple were actually in love. From the first episode it has been Ed, anyone who didn't see that was blinded by their love for Reid.

Don't get me wrong, Reid is adorable, I just love him, too. But Ed is so much more suited to Jillian and given his where he lives, it can actually work for them.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3620125;
    Go to the ABC website, click on Shows, click on "The Bachelorette." It'll take you to the main page for the show. The first video in queue is the one you want to see. Hope that helps.
    Thanks, VAgirl. Call me blonde, but I had no idea what you guys meant by The Motherboard. Thanks for explaining...

FORT Newbie

Totally, dude practically lives in his Converse as does my 29yr old musician hubby. Have my very own Reid
    I don't think he's that conservative at all. Didn't get that vibe. Another reason I pegged him early for Jill - the 'fashion-y' thing in common.