Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

addison h.

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine2;3620107;
    how ironic a show with no real love connection ended up with almost three proposals.

3 questions...
    1). I thought Kip handled himself very well, but did anyone else think that's because neither he nor Jillian were really invested in their relationship???

2) Why do we think Reid is a democrat??? (I do totally see the hipster thing by the way ) -- oh and how funny is it that we thought his shoes were so orthopedic looking that they must belong to Jillian's grandma?

3). Do you think we could get someone to add a spittake smiley/emoticon to the list for next season? Because I just went back and saw Ed's boxer briefs for the first time and diet coke literally shot into my nose.

FORT Newbie

Sorry - I'm a Newbie here. Where can I access Motherboard to see Reid's diary of the departed?

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3619852;
    Excellent points, all of them. As to the last one, I'm hoping the fear of that question will keep them off the talk show circuit and they fade back to obscurity in Canada or Chicago very soon. They just don't present a good visual.
    Personally, I think they should head to Canada, where no one knows ED.

There was a teleconference transcript posted on the media thread in which Jillian says that one reason the 'vocano' didn't 'erupt' on the FD was because they spent the night discussing Ed's ex-girlfriends.

Did anyone screencap the note that Ed wrote Jillian about being a "changed man"? He also said that in his proposal, and the edit was making it appear that he had shifted his priorities so that 'work' would no longer interfere. Hmmmm.

Also, as a sidebar, I found it interesting that Kip wrote her an almost two-pager and Ed's message on the card was crammed into the upper lefthand corner. Lots of fill-in-the-blank space left.

a fourth question why did reid have his fantasy date shirt on and look like he slept in it for five days?

Kiptyn just continues to show class. just watched his Diary of the Departed and he is still putting Jillian's wants and feelings first.
    Last edited by chaslom4; 07-28-2009 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by portmoodygal;3620118;
    Sorry - I'm a Newbie here. Where can I access Motherboard to see Reid's diary of the departed?
    Go to the ABC website, click on Shows, click on "The Bachelorette." It'll take you to the main page for the show. The first video in queue is the one you want to see. Hope that helps.

Reid knows something, IMO. What he said is kind of hard, IMO, to explain away as just being upset about being rejected.

FORT Newbie

Ed got the volcano erupting and Kiptyn got waves crashing on the shore. Makes me want to psychoanalyze what those two different scenarios mean in the bedroom. I'm not sure but I think I might prefer the waves crashing on the shore.

I was really quite surprised by kip tonight. He really did seem to care for her. I think once he got out of the bubble is was like Jillian found she wasn't in love with Jason. Turned off the tv and didn't watch the Ed proposal so don't know how real it was.

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3620117;

3 questions...
    1). I thought Kip handled himself very well, but did anyone else think that's because neither he nor Jillian were really invested in their relationship???

2) Why do we think Reid is a democrat??? (I do totally see the hipster thing by the way ) -- oh and how funny is it that we thought his shoes were so orthopedic looking that they must belong to Jillian's grandma?

3). Do you think we could get someone to add a spittake smiley/emoticon to the list for next season? Because I just went back and saw Ed's boxer briefs for the first time and diet coke literally shot into my nose.
    Actually, I think Kiptyn surprised himself with how he felt. He handled himself well because he has been nothing but genuine and honest through this whole thing. He was a class act tonight. I didn't expect anything else from him