Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Hart;3619999;
    I believe Jill wasn't even thinking that being Jewish was a problem. Plus where I live times are a changing. I have friends who are married to Jewish men and visa versa. The families have double the holidays. My best friend is Jewish and she loves Christmas.

This is coming from a Catholic married to a Morman. Things do have a way of working out for us after 32 years.

I am not saying that people with different religions cannot work things out. I am saying that sometimes people don't want to deal with the issue. When Jillian lines up the pluses and minuses of both guys, she could have put at a plus that she and Ed share the same religion now and had more similar childhood experiences then. That's all I am saying and we will probably never know because I think even if someone asked the question (and no one will) she would say it had nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by nattyj21;3619662;
    I forsee lots of nasty grams ending up on Jillian's blog and lots of love notes for Kip and Reid to be the next bachelor, I see....... Dang it went dark, Abc must have pulled the plug on my scoop I just had!!

Seriously whichever one Kip or Reid does not get picked is going to be the lucky one!!!!!
    I can't remember where I read that Kip has moved on and now has a girlfriend. Does anyone else remember reading that?

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3620022;
    I know that this will surprise those who know my cynical Conspiracy Theory propensity, but I do not think that Kip and especially not Reid were in on it. Reid told Jillian that he had to "pull a lot of strings to return." My suspicion is that his handler was telling him all the things he needed to hear to make him think that his return would be embraced by Jillian and that his proposal would be accepted, probably at the same time that TPTB were making him go through machinations and chains of command just to make sure that he would indeed propose. But I think he was very sincere in thinking that Jillian would accept his proposal and I think he put himself on the Fleissian line in a way that was painful for the romantic in me to watch. JMO.
    The diary of the departed is up on Motherboard and Reid says Jillian will find out. Find out about Ed? Maybe the handlers did tell Reid some things. He had an expletive for Ed but it was blocked out.....
    -------------------------------------------
    Que sera sera .....whatever will be will be...

how ironic a show with no real love connection ended up with almost three proposals.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3620103;
    I can't remember where I read that Kip has moved on and now has a girlfriend. Does anyone else remember reading that?
    That rumor has been floating around for sometime now. I haven't seen or read any concrete proof of it yet. I have also heard it wasn't true

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3620103;
    Someone posted it here. Not sure where they got it from or if they knew Kip. Wouldn't shock me because it seems a lot of people that go on this show move on very quickly after it.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3619974;
    Here is a thought ... if they "scripted Ed's leave and return, then the Chicago rumors never happened.

If Ed's return was part of the plan, Ed left with a handler.

If Ed had a handler, he would never have "stayed" with Lindsey or been to the Blue Frog bar, and that makes Lindsey, Blue Frog, etc., liars and those telling the Lindsey story fools.

Can't have it both ways, you know?

I don't appreciate being called a fool.

There is more than one girl involved, so that needs to be taken into consideration when sorting out the Chicago information.
    F3 becomes F1, but not F2.....oh well, he tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Hart;3620104;
    The diary of the departed is up on Motherboard and Reid says Jillian will find out. Find out about Ed? Maybe the handlers did tell Reid some things. He had an expletive for Ed but it was blocked out.....
    Just saw it myself. He says:

"I think she made a huge mistake. Huge. Like, she'll see. I don't know if it's gonna take a month, it's gonna take two months. She's... she's gonna find out."

Cut scene...

"Ed?" Insert string of expletives after that, just before he starts drinking what looks like some kind of alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by chanfammom;3619784;
    Still think Reid has a chance...I absolutely agree on their connection.
    Ed is a Frat boy, it will come out that he has unfinished business in Chicago!
    from your lips to G--'s ears. I don't know how he puts his head on the pillow at night.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3620093;
    I've come to the conclusion that Jillian really was/is gaga over Ed. So if there is a wedding, expect to see it televised and complete with outtakes of what you describe above. I just hope they don't honeymoon in Hawaii. I can't take any more volcanic eruptions.
    The volcano erupting......the highlight of the night for me!!! And your new avatar.........the second highlight of the night for me!!
    Thanks for the visuals
    Karey