Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3620072;
    Ok thats a bit harsh but I agree would be 100% ,I would be suprised to see or hear of a wedding I see him saying all the right things and a very smooth talker!
    Or the wedding might go something like this...

Minister: Ed, do you take Jillian to be your wife?

Ed: Well, first I want to hear if she'll take me?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3620070;
    But have you notice that for Reid and Kip, the issue was never how Jillian felt about them, but how they felt about Jillian.

Whereas for Ed, even as his feelings progressed, his insecurities came about full circle, in that from the beginning and as it ended, Ed's concern was how Jillian felt about him.

Personally, I never saw it as genuine at all from Ed in terms of his feelings for her and his 'concern' of how she felt about him. We will only know with certainty his feelings and concerns if their relationship actually lasts in the real world, IMO.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by turtlelove;3620075;
    Or the wedding might go something like this...

Minister: Ed, do you take Jillian to be your wife?

Ed: Well, first I want to hear if she'll take me?
    Now THAT'S funny.

Quote Originally Posted by annabanana2;3619587;
    Was that ending not reminiscent of the Shayne show ending?
    I said the same thing to my friends with whom I watched the show. Jillian had the same nervous/excited hand gestures and "I've got to pee" dance and also of course there was the monkey hug at the end. The outtakes were similar too.

We know that Shayne was F1 from the beginning. And I'm still lamenting that that wedding didn't occur. So maybe I can wear my leopard skin dress to Jillian's and Ed's wedding.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3620032;
    Did you notice the way she eyed Reid's ring and almost reached for it before she said no.
    I did, someone was commenting about how she was so excited to get the ring from Ed and could hardly wait. But I honestly think she was just about to grab that ring from Reid and take it before she stopped herself.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by victoria;3620074;
    Random question, but, am I the only one who gets a fairly strong 'hipster' vibe from Reid? I know he's a "white collar" type professionally and seems to come from a preppy-ish background -- I see all those things in him. But I also feel a real downtown-y hipster vibe from him. Just me?
    I know he's a musician and lives outside a big city so I think he prob does have a mix of white collar preppy guy and musical artistic city guy.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by victoria;3620074;
    Random question, but, am I the only one who gets a fairly strong 'hipster' vibe from Reid? I know he's a "white collar" type professionally and seems to come from a preppy-ish background -- I see all those things in him. But I also feel a real downtown-y hipster vibe from him. Just me?
    Before Reid changed his FB to private I noticed that he listed The Grateful Dead as one of his favorite bands, which now totally fits for me...a Dead Head...Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3620079;
    I said the same thing to my friends with whom I watched the show. Jillian had the same nervous/excited hand gestures and "I've got to pee" dance and also of course there was the monkey hug at the end. The outtakes were similar too.

We know that Shayne was F1 from the beginning. And I'm still lamenting that that wedding didn't occur. So maybe I can wear my leopard skin dress to Jillian's and Ed's wedding.
    Surely if they had to pay him such big money, then they made him agree to seal the deal with a faux wedding. Should go perfect with your faux dress.

Just kidding because I really truly believe they are in love. At least for tonight and that is my final answer.

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3620032;
    Did you notice the way she eyed Reid's ring and almost reached for it before she said no.
    I don't know.

I saw that as Jillian doing the same very same type of "piano fingering exercise" as we saw DeAnna do when Jason dropped to one knee.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3620081;
    I know he's a musician and lives outside a big city so I think he prob does have a mix of white collar preppy guy and musical artistic city guy.
    OK, thanks for that, Nova! I've seen everything that everyone else sees in him, but never saw anyone touch upon that "edgy" side of Reid. I thought maybe it was just me and I was nuts. I feel a little less nuts now.
    "A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." -Groucho Marx