Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

addison h.

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3618198;
    Anybody want to place a bet what time this site crashes? I know I'm gonna need help tonight after the show is over, and I won't be able to log on!
    I'm going with 8:43 est. (7:43 here in Texas)

A funny drunk beats a nasty drunk.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Shedee;3617582;
    Hey....it's getting really ugly in here.
    Maybe it's time for us to move on to the next season.....with Reid as The Bachelor.
    Now, sit back, and think about it.

Fleiss: Ok Reid....you're gonna meet 25 beautiful ladies for the Meet and ...
    Reid: Wait a sec...did you say 25? Why did Jillian have 30 men to chose from?
    Fleiss: Ok, someone...quick... sign up another 5 ladies....preferably blondes.
    Reid: Hey...I never said I wanted all blondes...I simply said that the women I date are "usually" blonde. As long as they wash their fruit before eating, I have no problem with their haircolour. Although,I do like them to have hair....
    Fleiss: Ok...then 5 more ladies...who like clean food...and have hair.
    Reid: Are we going somewhere where they only speak spanish? Because my spanish isn't very good. Last time,in Spain, with Jillian, I almost ended up with a "grande" goat for lunch. And you know I don't eat raw meat....
    Fleissstarting to get frazzled:Got that? 5 ladies who have hair, wash their food, and can speak spanish...chop chop!
    Reid: It would also be nice if they're not too crazy about fondues...you see, I have this thing about uncooked meat ...
    Fleiss: Make them vegetarians!
    Reid:You know, if they wear glasses, that's ok too.
    I sometimes wear mine and...
    Fleiss: Fit them for eyeglasses...black frames....
    Reid: Oh! Mike! Are we going to go for helicopter rides this season?
    I met this helicopter pilot who's also a minister and he had great stories to tell us while we.....
    Fleiss: Reid...no helicopters for you! Them things are expensive and after flying out Ed's parents to Hawaii last season,our budget is a bit tight....
    Reid: Oh! I understand .Ed's a cool guy.
    Fleiss: A cool guy? The man's a lush! Drank us out of our budget! And don't get me started on the clothes he insisted to wear! That green horror he had in Maui....I still have nightmares!
    Reid: Oh...I think Ed's just....well,ok...the man doesn't know how to dress....personally, I couldn't take my eyes off his blue blazer at the F3 RC
    but guess Jillian liked it cuz he stayed and I...well, here I am.
    Fliess: OK Reid, anything else you'd like to have in your contract besides 25...no, make that 30 girls who have hair, wear glasses, not all blondes, wash their food, don't eat raw meat, speak Spanish , don't care for fondues, like piggyback rides as opposed to horse drawn carriage rides(thanks! much cheaper!)and can drive snowmobiles?
    Reid:...(thinking this over.....) Well, now that you mention it, I could really fall for a woman....and Fleiss, make that 30 women..not girls,ok? I just turned 30 remember?
    OK...where was I...oh yes...I would like it thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much if these women would understand that I have every intention to get to know them as well as I can during this whirlwind journey....and if the attraction is mutual, I would really want to pursue this after the show ends, but I've only been in love 1 1/2 times, so I'm a bit cautious....and oh yes...they must realise that if they choose to leave, they are not coming back....
    But if they stay for the course.... and they like children and are close to their families....and they are honest with themselves and with me.....and that the feelings are there, even if neither one of us can say the"L" word right away.....then I'm totally ready to commit to them....exclusively....and let things progress at their own pace without trying to force them to voice their feelings before they are ready to do so on their own.
    As far as I'm concerned, it's much more important to feel things that you can't say out loud right away than it is to say out loud right away things that you don't feel....you follow me?
    And hey Fliess....I know you're a bit tight for money right now....so if anything comes out of this, say....a year from now, I know this guy from the show...name of Jake...well, apparently he drives limos in his spare time...and there's a Robby who can mix a mean drink....and Jesse....man, his family owns a vineyard! Great wine...in exchange for a little free publicity!
    And I'm sure Tanner P wouldn't mind giving the bridal party some free pedicures!
    My man Kip is such a good sport, I'm sure I could convince him to join Mike in a little spanish breakdancing for the entertainment!
    And heard that Mark makes a mean pizza!
    And you know what, Ed is always up for a little kareoke so I'm sure he wouldn't need too much encouragement to bring his very own state of the art kareoke machine....(besides, what else can he do for fun...heard he's been banned from his favorite watering hole...something about him not being able to hold his water...I mean, liquor?)
    And all we'd need is Mathue and Greg on hand to make sure he doesn't get too drunk with Brian....cuz you know, my grandma would be there...and she may take offense at Brian stripping at the wedding reception.
    And oh yes....another guy, remember him,Fleiss? That Wes chap?
    Well, all said and done, that guy can sing....! Even heard he had this great hit somewhere in Mexico...something about love not being easy....
    Hey....Fleisser.... think about it....all this....and not coming even close to the 10 million you had to spend on Trista and Ryan's wedding!
    Like a good friend of mine used to say.....this could be "brillant!"
    Fliess is by now on multiple cell phones, wheeling and dealing his way into a new show....all the while screaming at his minions:"Now...you get the big bucks to come up with these ideas.....why, just tell me why, didn't anyone of you think of this? Think of the ratings we could've had! Think of the money we could've made! ...Why? Why didn't anybody think of this before!!!! Why?????"
    OMG BRILLIANT....lol

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3618262;
    A funny drunk beats a nasty drunk.
    IA, but a 30 year old man who knows when to say when and not get sloppy beats them all

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3618266;
    IA, but a 30 year old man who knows when to say when and not get sloppy beats them all
    I would heartily concur.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedee;3618195;
    I'msotired and wmweesa.......if you don't mind sharing, I'd like to give you both the trophy for best avatars ever!
    I'd get you each one, but Fleiss had to cut the budget due to the unexpected extra expenses of flying Ed's parents to Hawaii.
    Thanks. Maybe Ed's dead rose is still floating around if you can get your hands on that...
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3618249;
    I just think that it reveals an uncomfortably insecure side to choose the guy who came on the show with a GF, left to deal with it and misled her about it. Jillian has shown some self-esteem issues this season. IMO, she has no reason to have these issues.....but she seems to have some anyway. By choosing the cad who lied to her about something she cared about - the guy who took away from her the control that she wanted and deserved in the situation - she is going with her insecure persona. I don't like it at all.
    Unfortunately she will pay the price for it in the end. That's what is most heartbreaking about all of this. While I pray Ed mans up for her and becomes the man she deserves I doubt it happens. I just hope he dumps her soon and doesn't let her live in a fantasy world if he has no intention of marrying her.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3618265;
    OMG BRILLIANT....lol
    A little comic relief often is the best remedy....
    Happy you enjoyed it!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3618222;
    No one here has tried to canonize Reid. The term Saint used falsely or sarcastically offends some people.

Here's the wiki definition of canonization in case anyone begs to differ:
    Canonization (or canonisation) is the act by which a particular Christian church declares a deceased person to be a saint and is included in the canon, or list, of recognized saints.
    All a matter of how people view things. Im personally offended by some remarks made about Jillian and the odd dig at the Canadian hick ( which I acknowledge is rare but its out there). ( Well not so rare when it comes to RS so Im curious how you feel about that? )

I guess the bottom line is everything anyone says here is going to offend someone or other so Ill have to suck up the crap being thrown at Jillian as others will have to suck up...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3618266;
    And so does an honest drunk!