Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Maybe the Bachelor and E Harmony should get together and then they take your checklist of 100 things and find only contestants that meet ALL the criteria on your checklist.

Great promotional tie in - might just work.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorfan86;3618223;
    i dont know why but everytime i see ed i think of brad garret
    That's the Raymond guy, correct?? I definitely see that!
    F3 becomes F1, but not F2.....oh well, he tried.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3618196;
    I don't know about you, but brilliant to me is NOT picking Ed.
    Hey! I'm on the Reid-a-tanic too.
    Here...let me scoot over a bit...there...you can climb aboard too.
    You have a life vest? Good for you....me thinks some choppy waters ahead....
    But who knows...after the storm,it could be smooth sailing....right into the sunset.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3618236;
    That's the Raymond guy, correct?? I definitely see that!
    umm yea he was on the show

Quote Originally Posted by Shedee;3617925;
    Happy I could help some.
    I know how you feel....I'm on that sinking ship too....and still hanging on for dear life, since I can't even swim!
    I fully expect to go all the way down with the ship, but that's how I'll be feeling anyway, so why not, eh? Although, I supposed we should wait till after Tuesday's ATFR till we send up flares for the rescue ships.

ETA: If she would pick Kip, though, I'd swim for the life boats. Love Kip, too.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Jillian watch out for that iceberg....................... ....................craaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaack.

PS Yep I am hanging onto the life boat and saving the flares for Tuesday night.

Originally Posted by liz60
    I understand that people on here are rooting for different outcomes but I do have one peeve.

Please posters do not call Reid St. Reid. As a Catholic, it upsets me; also Reid is Jewish so he cannot become a saint.

We that love Reid do see his faults, we know he is not a saint, we just like him for whatever our reasons are.

Other than that I enjoy all the posts even if I don't agree with some.

On the sinking ship with all the other Reidsters hoping for a miracle but wearing my black lifevest just in case.
    I think there's nothing wrong with calling this guy St Reid. You would agree it's much creative than pig, gross, shark, demon etc. Some people are happy sporting unflattering avatars of their most hated contestant. Nobody is crying and saying their offended by that. St Reid is tame and a very clever and apt title I think.

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3618120;
    I can actually see someone like Holly with Reid. Blonde, easy going, bimbo-y.
    Don't even joke.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3618193;
    I too liked her personality when she was with Reid, but was that who she was or who she was only when she was with him? (BTW - I also like the other personalities that I've seen - just think we see different aspects of Jillian when she's with the different guys).
    I just think that it reveals an uncomfortably insecure side to choose the guy who came on the show with a GF, left to deal with it and misled her about it. Jillian has shown some self-esteem issues this season. IMO, she has no reason to have these issues.....but she seems to have some anyway. By choosing the cad who lied to her about something she cared about - the guy who took away from her the control that she wanted and deserved in the situation - she is going with her insecure persona. I don't like it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3618022;
    I rewatched that episode and he clearly NOT DRUNK at the party with all the guys and when they were yelling out the window. He also does not seem wasted when she gives him the rose. I think he either sobered up or he got wasted afterwards. JMO
    There's an interview here somewhere with Jillian herself saying he was a funny drunk. Not that he was funny when he'd had a few - that he was a funny drunk.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.