Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

You know, I don't really feel bad for saying not so nice things about Jillian.
    Anyone who has to remind us many times that she is a smart person and a good judge of character is asking for it. She's practically daring us to judge her. She has never gotten beyond what attracts her physically and she will make excuse after excuse for bad behavior. That's not smart or a good judge of character in my book.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3617141;
    Hello everyone,

In light of all the recent information of Ed being F1 I am beginning to feel as if "I have been punked" and I feel absolutely sick about it. I feel like I want to throw up because I have may have mistakenly mislead people about who is F1.

I put my trust in a source who calls himself Chad and claims to be a relative of Reid. As proof of his identity, he gave me a photo and a home address of Reid. I took him at his word and it looks like I shouldn't have.

I want to say that if all of the info I have been reporting through the season is wrong, I sincerely apologize. I really do. It was NEVER my intention to mislead people. I have made many friends on this board and I would never do anything intentionally to hurt them or myself.

So, I am very, very, very, very sorry for my postings.

In the future if I do receive a tip I will be sure to PM one of our supersleuthers and ask them to help me verify the source.

I, like you, will be anxious to watch the next few days unfold.

Thank you.
    don't worry about it.....you may not have been punked....wouldn't that be a hoot....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by castina;3618215;
    One mans sarcasm is another mans humour. Itīs a sarcastic remark to the attempts of some to canonize Reid. Does that offend Catholics as well.

Not this good Catholic who can still recite Hail Mary and Our Father and remembers the name of each Priest who saw the five sacraments I took part in .
    No one here has tried to canonize Reid. The term Saint used falsely or sarcastically offends some people.

Here's the wiki definition of canonization in case anyone begs to differ:
    Canonization (or canonisation) is the act by which a particular Christian church declares a deceased person to be a saint and is included in the canon, or list, of recognized saints.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3618208;
    He reminds me of a couple actors, a clean shaven Russell Crowe perhaps, definitely a young Adam Arkin...
    i dont know why but everytime i see ed i think of brad garret

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3618139;
    So you're saying he was sober when he rose his hand and denied having a girlfriend?
    I heard I thoun't have a girl friend......
    -------------------------------------------
    Que sera sera .....whatever will be will be...

Quote Originally Posted by liz60;3618130;
    I understand that people on here are rooting for different outcomes but I do have one peeve.

Please posters do not call Reid St. Reid. As a Catholic, it upsets me; also Reid is Jewish so he cannot become a saint.

We that love Reid do see his faults, we know he is not a saint, we just like him for whatever our reasons are.

Other than that I enjoy all the posts even if I don't agree with some.

On the sinking ship with all the other Reidsters hoping for a miracle but wearing my black lifevest just in case.

There are Jewish saints.... eg Mary is Queen of all the Saints, and Jewish....
    As a Catholic, and a veteran parochial school teacher, I have no problem with the St. Reid stuff - unless it's used as a put down ....

From what I've seen of the edited Reid, he's a loving, warm, honest person.... if I can't meet him here on earth, it'd make my Heaven happier to be surrounded by the likes of him. Now whether I get there myself - in spite of my seeming addictive behavior re: TB/FORT - is a whole 'nother story....

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorfan86;3618223;
    i dont know why but everytime i see ed i think of brad garret
    Yes I can see that, ha. Or George Clooney the later years.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3617910;
    I'm going down with you!! I have to witness it with my own eyes before I will believe it!!
    Put me on the ship. I'll bring the band.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Newbie

To anyone offended by my Saint Reid comments, sorry. It was meant as a joke! I'm a sarcastic person..(shrug) It's just a tv show and most of you don't know these people IRL. Maybe Reid kicks puppies and Ed helps little old ladies across the street...ok, staggers little old ladies accross the street. However, calling Jillian a dumbass is offensive also.
    Don't ever go to Gossip Rocks..some of you'd be eaten alive. No offence to vegetarians

Peace out.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3617236;
    I agree with this completely. I think our disillusionment stems more from learning that we didn't understand who Jillian was as much as we thought we did. The g/f rumors are still troubling though, and I hope for their sake, it is not as bad as it seems, but I also doubt they will get past the dating stage with all the obstacles in front of them.
    Why the heck would he go on a show like this if he had a girlfriend? I wouldn't trust him ever if I were Jillian....but my head is screwed on straight.