Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

I'msotired and wmweesa.......if you don't mind sharing, I'd like to give you both the trophy for best avatars ever!
    I'd get you each one, but Fleiss had to cut the budget due to the unexpected extra expenses of flying Ed's parents to Hawaii.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Shedee;3616723;
    Ok.....I'm "this" close to giving up.....and accept Ed as the "winner".
    But this is Mike Fleiss we're talking about.....
    I just don't see him letting the cat "out" of the bag so easily after so much work went into keeping it "in" the bag all season.
    There's going to be something surprising, for lack of a better word, either at the FRC or at ATFR.
    Right now, I'm going from being soooooooooooo happy Reid got away, if Ed is the kind of man she wants, to sooooooooooooooooo wishing she could be the girl she seemed to be when she was with Reid ....and therefore, have chosen him.
    But the one thing I can't give up on is that there is more to this than we know....and some of it will be shown to us either tonight or tomorrow night.
    It's not over yet........
    After last year's finale"schocker', Fleiss has to do better if he wants to keep the ratings going......something has to be "brillant"......

I don't know about you, but brilliant to me is NOT picking Ed.

FORT Fogey

Anybody want to place a bet what time this site crashes? I know I'm gonna need help tonight after the show is over, and I won't be able to log on!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3618161;
    So, you're saying that you know for a fact that they had discussed marriage, and met each other families? Not trying to be snarky, just trying to get the facts. And if you know this as a fact (?) are you sure it's not a he said/she said type of thing?
    The answer to that would depend which girlfriend was being discussed. Both girls were lead to believe (through words and actions) that they were GIRLFRIENDS, not casual relationships, not one night stands. Beyond that the relationships were at different stages. It is not a he said she said thing, unless by he said you mean he said it but it wasn't true.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3618196;
    I don't know about you, but brilliant to me is NOT picking Ed.
    If you go by all the polls for the final three from viewers about who they think Jillian will pick, let's just say Kip is up there and Ed is the bottom of the pack in every poll. Seems like she pick the losing horse (Mr. Ed) in this race.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by kyladyj;3616955;
    Newest rumor in the on going rumor mill. There were 2 ATFR taped,, one in Hawaii and one in L.A. that was fake to throw everyone off. Ok what will the next one be?
    Darn now this is roping me in to watch the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedee;3618195;
    I'msotired and wmweesa.......if you don't mind sharing, I'd like to give you both the trophy for best avatars ever!
    I'd get you each one, but Fleiss had to cut the budget due to the unexpected extra expenses of flying Ed's parents to Hawaii.

Why thank you, it's the thought that counts

Quote Originally Posted by glitz03;3618191;
    Ditto that. Doesn't Ed remind you of Norm from Cheers, although more immature?
    He reminds me of a couple actors, a clean shaven Russell Crowe perhaps, definitely a young Adam Arkin...

This part of the season is always amazing to me. Just wanted to give a shout-out to FORT before the board crashes, and to the best posters anywhere, any time.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3618160;
    People are saying it sarcastically, is the point. It's meant to be biting. I don't see any actual Reiders using the term. IMO it's laying on the sarcasm a little too thick.
    One mans sarcasm is another mans humour. Itīs a sarcastic remark to the attempts of some to canonize Reid. Does that offend Catholics as well.

Not this good Catholic who can still recite Hail Mary and Our Father and remembers the name of each Priest who saw the five sacraments I took part in .