Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Please posters do not call Reid St. Reid. As a Catholic, it upsets me; also Reid is Jewish so he cannot become a saint.
    It was meant as a joke. I meant no offence. It's no worse then Jillian being called things. Or even Ed being called a whore. As a whore myself I'm offended
    Seriously, we all have our favorites and I like Ed. Sorry. And IMO, some of the Reis love on here borders on worship. And I like Reid. It's Jillians life and who ever floats her boat, good luck to them. And I know I'll be over it tomorrow and moving on to watch More to Love. As a curvy chick, I'm excited to see BBW's getting a chance. I want them to have a Bachelorette version of more to love. So no offence but please lighten up

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3618168;
    Where is it that Kip is back with an ex? Tell where to read this one please thanks.
    that rumor has been floating around for awhile. I still haven't seen any concrete proof that it is true

Reid is not dating Holly. Actually he cant date anyone until after the show finishes airing. Michael Stagliano is, however, dating Holly.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3616598;
    I've stopped caring if Jill is happy or not. Don't wish her any harm - just don't care....
    i'm with you!!

FORT Fogey

Wow, I am shaking my head here.

About a week ago when Ed was thought to be F1 based on an interview and not concrete information, someone posted "Jillian is a dumbass." I am thinking the same thing. I know, I know, it is her choice and her life. All true, of course; she can do whatever she likes. But I think it is a terrible choice and that she did her life no favors. I am sure they edited a lot of things out.....but from what I know and saw, she had a great guy with whom she had a great connection and she chose Ed instead. She herself said that she felt great....about herself and in general....when she was with Reid. So why in the heck did she turn him away? I am dumbfounded.

BTW, it is the "feeling great about herself" thing that I think is so important. She acted like herself with Reid, in all the right/good ways. Just IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3618166;
    I agree that Reid probably gets bored with women pretty easily, but Holly??!! Not unless he wraps her in cellophane, who knows where she's been? Reid, don't do it, you're a germaphobe, remember?
    It may be even be appropriate to call HAZMAT!
    I support pet adoption!

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3618179;
    Reid is not dating Holly. Actually he cant date anyone until after the show finishes airing. Michael Stagliano is, however, dating Holly.
    We know. We're just discussing nightmare scenarios.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by snowglo;3616633;
    So now my only question is how does she make "women proud"? Is it when she tells one guy she is sending him home for not "opening up", then dumps him when he does? Oh well, bye. Or, when she sends home another for having a "girlfriend" he doesn't really have. Or, when ta-da....chooses the sloppy, finger pointing in your face, drunk that really had 1 or 2 girlfriends during the show AND lied about it, at least initially! She certainly doesn't speak for me, I would not be so proud of making those choices, just saying...
    Makes you wonder what she is basing that statement on, doesn't it?

glitz03

Ditto that. Doesn't Ed remind you of Norm from Cheers, although more immature?

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3618183;
    Wow, I am shaking my head here.

About a week ago when Ed was thought to be F1 based on an interview and not concrete information, someone posted "Jillian is a dumbass." I am thinking the same thing. I know, I know, it is her choice and her life. All true, of course; she can do whatever she likes. But I think it is a terrible choice and that she did her life no favors. I am sure they edited a lot of things out.....but from what I know and saw, she had a great guy with whom she had a great connection and she chose Ed instead. She herself said that she felt great....about herself and in general....when she was with Reid. So why in the heck did she turn him away? I am dumbfounded.

BTW, it is the "feeling great about herself" thing that I think is so important. She acted like herself with Reid, in all the right/good ways. Just IMHO.

I too liked her personality when she was with Reid, but was that who she was or who she was only when she was with him? (BTW - I also like the other personalities that I've seen - just think we see different aspects of Jillian when she's with the different guys).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!