Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3618121;
    My opinion of Reid would definitely drop if he started dating Holly. Gad, the woman is sloppy thirds by now. I also remember from Matt's season when he tried to have an intelligent conversation with her about current events and she seemed to have absolutely nothing going on upstairs.

Not to be too crude, but Michael seems like he can use some practice, so maybe Holly will provide it. Just hope he uses protection.
    Was she the one who thought London was on the ocean, or something like that?
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3618134;
    Holly and Jesse dated long distance for a few months and it didn't work out, she broke up with him right before the Dancing with the Stars premiere. She did an interview with Reality Steve a month or so ago where she discussed their relationship, she didn't have good things to say about it. It's her side of the story of course. Holly and DeAnna are now great friends and hang out all the time.

So that's the in thing now, exes becoming pals and trashing the guy? Can you see Deaaaaaaannna bossing around Holly already.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3618139;
    So you're saying he was sober when he rose his hand and denied having a girlfriend?
    I would really, really hope not. Otherwise, wow.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by liz60;3618130;
    I understand that people on here are rooting for different outcomes but I do have one peeve.

Please posters do not call Reid St. Reid. As a Catholic, it upsets me; also Reid is Jewish so he cannot become a saint.

We that love Reid do see his faults, we know he is not a saint, we just like him for whatever our reasons are.

Other than that I enjoy all the posts even if I don't agree with some.

On the sinking ship with all the other Reidsters hoping for a miracle but wearing my black lifevest just in case.
    I thought people were just joking. I'm Jewish and don't find offense to it. But if it wasn't meant as a joke . . .

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3618040;
    Or, as I've stated before, maybe he didn't consider her an actual 'girlfriend'. Maybe he thought that if they hadn't discussed being in a committed relationship then they were not actual 'boyfriend/girlfriend' and they were both free to see others.
    That's not the case.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Chris Harrison has teased Holly on twitter about her propensity to fall in love often. It was something like, "what night dont you fall in love?"

I think she only falls in love on nights of the week that end with Y.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3618154;
    That's not the case.
    So, you're saying that you know for a fact that they had discussed marriage, and met each other families? Not trying to be snarky, just trying to get the facts. And if you know this as a fact (?) are you sure it's not a he said/she said type of thing?
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fogey

For those of you watching Kip and Reid tossed to the side tonight, make sure you have plenty of water and Kleenex at hand. If you happen to be on the board please make sure to give us details so those of us who refuse to see Kip and Reid being treated poorly so we can get the info. bec' we refuse to contribute to Fleiss's ratings by turning on our TVs. The tsunami of comments for Jillian blog's is going to hit later tonight.
    Last edited by seeker; 07-27-2009 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3618141;
    I totally can! Not for forever, or even for a long time, but more for like a month or a few weeks at a time even. But I can see someone like Reid who is neurotic and very gentlemany getting a kick out of dating a stupid, vapid girl for about 5 minutes at a time. It's probably the reason girls just go away for him, he's probably been dating the wrong kinds and gets bored with them easily.
    I agree that Reid probably gets bored with women pretty easily, but Holly??!! Not unless he wraps her in cellophane, who knows where she's been? Reid, don't do it, you're a germaphobe, remember?

FORT Fanatic

Where is it that Kip is back with an ex? Tell where to read this one please thanks.