Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3618117;
    Not anymore. She's with Michael now!
    What happened with her and Jessie? She is hard to keep up with.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3618093;
    I just posted it on the Media thread for all to read. It's...... interesting
    Thanks ~ I'm off to the media thread!
    F3 becomes F1, but not F2.....oh well, he tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Brindle;3618097;
    If Ed is her choice and Kip is dating an ex, do you think Reid will be the bachelor? I was just reading on another board that the casting for the upcoming bachelor had a well publicized casting call for Bachelorettes in the Philly suburbs. Thoughts?
    They are doing a lot of mid west casting calls! I live in state just to the west of pa (probably to hard figure out what state that is) and they are doing casting calls Saturday and it's in the burbs also. I was almost tempted...ALMOST. If only I could get my hair colored back to blond in enough time . . .

Sounds like they will try hard for Reid . . .
    Last edited by Mich_ReidFan; 07-27-2009 at 06:14 PM.

FORT Regular

I understand that people on here are rooting for different outcomes but I do have one peeve.

Please posters do not call Reid St. Reid. As a Catholic, it upsets me; also Reid is Jewish so he cannot become a saint.

We that love Reid do see his faults, we know he is not a saint, we just like him for whatever our reasons are.

Other than that I enjoy all the posts even if I don't agree with some.

On the sinking ship with all the other Reidsters hoping for a miracle but wearing my black lifevest just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3618120;
    I can actually see someone like Holly with Reid. Blonde, easy going, bimbo-y. I felt like when he was talking to Jill on their 1:1 he was borderline from admitting this. I don't think he'd marry the type but I do think it's his type to have fun with and mess around with before he gets serious and marries.
    I cannot see him with someone like Holly. At least, I don't want to. When he made that comment about having dated blondes, I didn't take it to mean that they were stereotypically "blonde."
    Last edited by pajamasam; 07-27-2009 at 06:14 PM.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by memory;3618122;
    What happened with her and Jessie? She is hard to keep up with.
    Holly and Jesse dated long distance for a few months and it didn't work out, she broke up with him right before the Dancing with the Stars premiere. She did an interview with Reality Steve a month or so ago where she discussed their relationship, she didn't have good things to say about it. It's her side of the story of course. Holly and DeAnna are now great friends and hang out all the time.

MTG

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3618121;
    My opinion of Reid would definitely drop if he started dating Holly. Gad, the woman is sloppy thirds by now. I also remember from Matt's season when he tried to have an intelligent conversation with her about current events and she seemed to have absolutely nothing going on upstairs.

Not to be too crude, but Michael seems like he can use some practice, so maybe Holly will provide it. Just hope he uses protection.
    You go from getting booted by Matt, going after Jeremy, then Jesse and now Michael. Did you see any of the interviews that her and Jesse did? Every question was answered with that silly high school giggle! I can honestly say I was excited when she broke up with Jesse!!

Quote Originally Posted by liz60;3618130;
    I understand that people on here are rooting for different outcomes but I do have one peeve.

Please posters do not call Reid St. Reid. As a Catholic, it upsets me; also Reid is Jewish so he cannot become a saint.

We that love Reid do see his faults, we know he is not a saint, we just like him for whatever our reasons are.

Other than that I enjoy all the posts even if I don't agree with some.

On the sinking ship with all the other Reidsters hoping for a miracle but wearing my black lifevest just in case.
    I agree, liz60. As a Catholic, I find the "St. Reid" term annoying at best, and deeply offensive at worst.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3618022;
    I rewatched that episode and he clearly NOT DRUNK at the party with all the guys and when they were yelling out the window. He also does not seem wasted when she gives him the rose. I think he either sobered up or he got wasted afterwards. JMO
    So you're saying he was sober when he rose his hand and denied having a girlfriend?
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3618131;
    Srsly? I cannot see him with someone like Holly. At least, I don't want to. When he made that comment about having dated blondes, I didn't take it to mean that they were stereotypically "blonde."
    I totally can! Not for forever, or even for a long time, but more for like a month or a few weeks at a time even. But I can see someone like Reid who is neurotic and very gentlemany getting a kick out of dating a stupid, vapid girl for about 5 minutes at a time. It's probably the reason girls just go away for him, he's probably been dating the wrong kinds and gets bored with them easily.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City