Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3618054;
    I see what you mean, ironcat. But I do think Jill might see Ed as a pet project to some extent. Remember Ed saying "I want you to be the reason I don't work so much"? I heard that and was like "run!"; Jilly was like, "hubba hubba."
    I agree - I was totally sure she wouldn't pick him after he said that - I don't remember exactly but I thought she had a pensive stare right after that - but I guess she forgot about it and he became the one with such a balanced life... I still can't believe it - she better not let Reid propose...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3618047;
    Maybe Fleiss should branch off with a new show for Jill and Ed and how their struggle to keep it together with all the stories floating around them. Can you imagine the potential? Ed will still have the gfs on the side, Jillian can continue to be clueless on the show while she claims to be a good judge of character and overlook all the obvious signs and buy into everything he says. Ed/Jillian supporters will be sure to tune in.
    Jill is well aware of the rumors now and if she is moving to Chi so quickly maybe that plays a part in it. She wants to watch her man. Sad but could be true. Ed will either get vg at covering his tracks or he'll man up. If he wants out it will fall on him to do the break. Jill has dug her heels in and has gone on and on about having a great judge of character so she's in it for the long haul.

Never mind, I see who won, and I take it back, she's not stupid, she is jonesing for DOL 2.

Maybe they should have a competition for best storyline made up by fans of scripted reality - we need a different word. docudrama, docucomedy, dramedy - the peeps on this board could come up with better stuff than the producers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedee;3618060;
    euhy....riano27, would you mind very much trailing a rope behind your raft....
    I'm on the Reid-a-tanic too but I can't swim!
    I'll pull you into the raft if our ship goes down, lol.

I just hope that IF somehow the ship stays afloat, that I can go back to the feeling I had weeks ago when I watched all their interactions and pretend all this drama stuff over the last two weeks didn't actually happen. Time will tell I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3617600;
    The odds of things staying quiet would have lessened if Ed had left only one girlfriend at home, since he chose to drag along two things came out---who's fault would you say that is? I haven't seen anyone attempting to "ruin" Ed, only people reporting things he did in his real life. If the things he did in his real life "ruin" him then he has no one to blame but himself. They were his choices, his actions---those who report those actions are only the messengers. JMO.
    And as usual when they(ED and his supporters) can't/don't/won't refute its "kill the messenger"! Its totally understandable why the girls haven't exposed themselves to the media.

Ironically she had serious doubts about Wes after he was accused of having a girlfriend. Now with Ed, and a possible partial confession, it looks like we'll see she has no doubts and in fact gets engaged to Ed according to CC.

Just blows my mind!
    -------------------------------------------
    Que sera sera .....whatever will be will be...

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3618058;
    eewwww... hate that stag is dating holly. seriously - yuck. well, I always said he's probably just a really good actor. kudos to whatever theatre program he came from.
    I don't like it either. Holly seems to be working her way through the Bach's. I think that's why She & Deanna go to the reunions.

OT: I did things around my house today...it was crazy. I took out all of the shelves & drawers from my fridge & scrubbed them with cleaner & bleach. Seriously, I cleaned every part of the fridge...tomorrow the freezer part & grocery store because after throwing everything out I've got lot's of room left. Laundry & I also sanded a spice rack I made so I can repaint it. I was nice to step away from the computer & Fleiss for a while.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Regular

Sorry, but who is stag?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Yvette1665;3618082;
    Sorry, but who is stag?
    Thanks!
    Michael Stagliano (the breakdancer)
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by tmi13;3618056;
    Hey you guys...ED'S FRIEND has an interesting blog.

There are a couple of posts from this month...

It's at: joomlachicago dot com
    Last edited by Kresge; 07-27-2009 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Deleted for double post...computer is messed up!
    F3 becomes F1, but not F2.....oh well, he tried.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3618062;
    Jill is well aware of the rumors now and if she is moving to Chi so quickly maybe that plays a part in it. She wants to watch her man. Sad but could be true. Ed will either get vg at covering his tracks or he'll man up. If he wants out it will fall on him to do the break. Jill has dug her heels in and has gone on and on about having a great judge of character so she's in it for the long haul.
    How is she going to watch him when he is traveling for business reasons? It's a no win situation. But she has to live and learn. Kicking or screaming she will face the truth eventually unless she is heck bent on throwing her dreams of marriage and family off the cliff. She is beginning to look more insecure, defiant and clueless about some things. She's going to need a ton of luck to get through this starting tonight esp. with the viewers lashing at her in their comments. Can you hear Ed tell "don't listen to the comments, I don't have to be good, I just have to (con)make you believe I'm good"

Just a few weeks with Ed and she has gone from a confident woman (at least that was how most people saw her in the beginning) to a defiant insecure woman that most don't recognize.
    Last edited by seeker; 07-27-2009 at 06:03 PM.