Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3617141;
    Hello everyone,

In light of all the recent information of Ed being F1 I am beginning to feel as if "I have been punked" and I feel absolutely sick about it. I feel like I want to throw up because I have may have mistakenly mislead people about who is F1.

Misled? You flat out told us Reid was F1, no ifs and or buts about it???
    Last edited by fluff; 07-27-2009 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dlejhunt;3617082;
    I think we're going to agree to disagree on this. I did read Jillian's quote above. But, she did use the term "ex-girlfriends" which is different than "girlfriends" (thinking Wes here, guys). And even IF Ed did come in with a girlfriend, obviously the situation has been resolved to Jillian's satisfaction, if she indeed did pick him as F1.

I have been surprised, even shocked, by how quick some posters have been to grab on to negative rumors about Ed and to turn him in a villain. I'm also surprised how easily some people believe rumors that they find on the internet. I'm certainly willing to accept the fact that Ed is an a cigarette-smoking, mankini-wearing, wine-swilling, two-timing dirtbag - but I would need some credible evidence before I could come to that conclusion.
    I read or heard an interview with Jillian after g/f gate came out & she said that she didn't think anyone had a gf? I was really surprised about that..since we had already heard about Ed.

Hello everyone,

In light of all the recent information of Ed being F1 I am beginning to feel as if "I have been punked" and I feel absolutely sick about it. I feel like I want to throw up because I have may have mistakenly mislead people about who is F1.

I put my trust in a source who calls himself Chad and claims to be a relative of Reid. As proof of his identity, he gave me a photo and a home address of Reid. I took him at his word and it looks like I shouldn't have.

I want to say that if all of the info I have been reporting through the season is wrong, I sincerely apologize. I really do. It was NEVER my intention to mislead people. I have made many friends on this board and I would never do anything intentionally to hurt them or myself.

So, I am very, very, very, very sorry for my postings.

In the future if I do receive a tip I will be sure to PM one of our supersleuthers and ask them to help me verify the source.

I, like you, will be anxious to watch the next few days unfold.

Thank you.
    C'est la vie!

Please tell Chad he is a creep!
    I support pet adoption!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Frog;3617145;
    So true! And I really meant to say "tomorrow" night. Not tonight.
    BF, I think you and your friends should take a road trip to Philly.....

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kyladyj;3616955;
    Newest rumor in the on going rumor mill. There were 2 ATFR taped,, one in Hawaii and one in L.A. that was fake to throw everyone off. Ok what will the next one be?
    I said it all along.. I believe its true

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3616157;
    I feel that now we already knew the ending, it will be a let down for Kip and Reid fans. Which F2 or F3 is the saddest goodbye to you? Travis is my first season, so I think both Moanna's and Bevin's were truly sad, especially Bevin; she really felt for him,didn't she?
    Great question!

I've seen every episode of every season of this dumb show (pathetic, I know!) and only one time in eighteen seasons have I ever allowed myself to become emotionally attached to a contestant, and that was Jeremy. Not really allow myself to become attached, but couldn't help it. It was like a force of nature or something, I couldn't do anything about it, but just had to go with it. I was just so drawn to his story, and to him personally, in a Mom kind of way. When he was so hurt, it felt like one of my own was going through it. I just felt like I wanted to protect him. I don't ever want to feel that attached to a reality show contestant again.

Out of all the guys this season I'll admit I like Kip the best and his goodbye will be sad, but I feel like he has already bounced back. I think he knows Jillian wasn't a good match for him. At least, that's what I'm telling myself.

Hello everyone,

I put my trust in a source who calls himself Chad and claims to be a relative of Reid. As proof of his identity, he gave me a photo and a home address of Reid. I took him at his word and it looks like I shouldn't have.

I want to say that if all of the info I have been reporting through the season is wrong, I sincerely apologize. I really do. It was NEVER my intention to mislead people. I have made many friends on this board and I would never do anything intentionally to hurt them or myself.

In the future if I do receive a tip I will be sure to PM one of our supersleuthers and ask them to help me verify the source.

Thank you.
    I'm sorry that you were lied to. Thanks anyways, for sharing what you were told!

Hello everyone,

Thank you.
    This is precisely why people claiming inside knowledge of the outcome or any other aspect of the show can't demand to be believe and/or become irritated when people say they're reserving judgement before believing rumours.

We've had more than one outcome confidently predicted by people supposedly in the know.
    They can't all be right.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by acb2009;3617158;
    BF, I think you and your friends should take a road trip to Philly.....
    HAHAHAHA!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! You're so right!

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3617129;
    I was told ion an online chat room that there were two tapings also. The girl who told me just kept saying something about Hawaii being real. Don't know anything about it though. A few weeks ago someone here on FORT posted they had heard there was going to be a show in Hawaii. Oh the puzzles and the rumors. UGH!
    Why would they tape an ATFR in Hawaii when it was then probably just days after the show wrapped? I wish there was more drama coming but it just doesn't make any sense.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City