Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3617102;
    Actually it sounds like Ed was quite out and about, perhaps too much.
    Reports of him begging his gf to take him back came long before there were rumbles of Ed being f1.Smoke, fire, smoke, fire........

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dlejhunt;3617082;
    I think we're going to agree to disagree on this. I did read Jillian's quote above. But, she did use the term "ex-girlfriends" which is different than "girlfriends" (thinking Wes here, guys). And even IF Ed did come in with a girlfriend, obviously the situation has been resolved to Jillian's satisfaction, if she indeed did pick him as F1.

I have been surprised, even shocked, by how quick some posters have been to grab on to negative rumors about Ed and to turn him in a villain. I'm also surprised how easily some people believe rumors that they find on the internet. I'm certainly willing to accept the fact that Ed is an a cigarette-smoking, mankini-wearing, wine-swilling, two-timing dirtbag - but I would need some credible evidence before I could come to that conclusion.
    I think you're going to get SOME of it tonight. You guys are never going to get the whole, sad story, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3617100;
    Do you know for sure that they were rumors ,and not facts? Not everyone that posted here got their information from the internet. :nono
    I like to give folks the benefit of the doubt. Because I have read something on the internet or even have seen it reported by a reliable source; I still sit back and wait. I will assume they are rumors for now. And I totally agree with you that many on Fort have inside information that I do not have. However, the Ed being F1 rumor was out before the premiere was shown. There are so many false rumors and innuendoes out there that it is better to be safe and silent and sure; and not part of the rumor mill. I still appreciate receiving information regarding reliable sleuthing.

Quote Originally Posted by kyladyj;3616955;
    Newest rumor in the on going rumor mill. There were 2 ATFR taped,, one in Hawaii and one in L.A. that was fake to throw everyone off. Ok what will the next one be?
    I was told ion an online chat room that there were two tapings also. The girl who told me just kept saying something about Hawaii being real. Don't know anything about it though. A few weeks ago someone here on FORT posted they had heard there was going to be a show in Hawaii. Oh the puzzles and the rumors. UGH!
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by snowglo;3617115;
    I made a vow I will not watch, (I'll tape, just in case...)
    I'm on the west coast, so I'll follow the eastern broadcast on FORT, and if and only if Reid is F1 or is let down gently am I gonna watch that portion. I can't stomach a final date with "hunky Ed" and I can't watch sweet Kiptyn get hurt either!

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3617114;
    A very good summary of Reid's story on the show, Bravo! Given that season is the carbon copy of Daisy of Love we can say with certainty that it was all a staged drama from start to finish. There is no way the two shows could be exactly the same week after week. This is no miracle just a farce, IMO.
    I was always to afraid to admit, but I was a Daisy of Love viewer. I watched the finale last night, and wanted to pee my pants.

Okay I actually wanted her to pick London because ghetto show deserves ghetto winner. But with The Bachelorette I was a hopeless romantic, and yes, some may argue that Ed was that person, but too scripted.

Hindsight is always 20/20, but if a marriage comes out of this (or Daisy's) I will be one surprised viewer.

FORT Newbie

Ok wild idea just ran through my mind. In the last 5 minutes after Ed proposes to Jillian Wes comes back and proves he did not have a girlfriend but it was in fact Ed who had the girlfriend. He has said(and I will not say where or when) that it does come out about Ed's girlfriend problem and that he had seen a pic of her. This is just speculation on my part by him saying he had seen her picture

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Frog;3617122;
    I think you're going to get SOME of it tonight. You guys are never going to get the whole, sad story, unfortunately.
    Unless the tabloid or media starts getting busy in Chitown. Or maybe Jillian will one day catch him red-handed then she'll believe the stories she should have believed all along. As long as women are out there to turn their heads the other way and take the stories from the guys as the gospel truth, there are going to be guys playing them for a fool. How sad!

Hello everyone,

In light of all the recent information of Ed being F1 I am beginning to feel as if "I have been punked" and I feel absolutely sick about it. I feel like I want to throw up because I have may have mistakenly mislead people about who is F1.

I put my trust in a source who calls himself Chad and claims to be a relative of Reid. As proof of his identity, he gave me a photo and a home address of Reid. I took him at his word and it looks like I shouldn't have.

I want to say that if all of the info I have been reporting through the season is wrong, I sincerely apologize. I really do. It was NEVER my intention to mislead people. I have made many friends on this board and I would never do anything intentionally to hurt them or myself.

So, I am very, very, very, very sorry for my postings.

In the future if I do receive a tip I will be sure to PM one of our supersleuthers and ask them to help me verify the source.

I, like you, will be anxious to watch the next few days unfold.

Thank you.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3617139;
    Unless the tabloid or media starts getting busy in Chitown. Or maybe Jillian will one day catch him red-handed then she'll believe the stories she should have believed all along. As long as women are out there to turn their heads the other way and take the stories from the guys as the gospel truth, there are going to be guys playing them for a fool. How sad!
    So true! And I really meant to say "tomorrow" night. Not tonight.