Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3615885;
    Not if you believe the spoilers that came from those who attended the taping of the ATFR.

They could part ways in a Wednesday night conlcusion, though.
    Oh no. Not another ATFR2!

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3615890;
    Well if that's the case Jillian is being very niave. Why would you trust someone that came on a dating show with a girlfried, to only leave you to end that realtionship....why would you put your trust in someone like that??? Time is of the essence on this show, and Ed missed two weeks! I'm still having a hard time choking this down that he is F1....just doesn't make sense.
    That's not going to be in the episode. Otherwise, the gf stuff would have been brought up in Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by melrose place;3615891;
    Oh no. Not another ATFR2!
    Well, if Ed really is the shifty person to which the rumors have alluded, then by all means, dump his a** Jillian. Bring on the ATFR2.

Personal opinion.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3615802;
    Jillian first said that she drank blanks during the RC and now admits she was drunk for the 1st, 2nd and the 5th episode.

I think Jillian is fantastic, but not perfect. Yes, that disappointed me that she got drunk on the first RC.

I think Wes has a drinking problem and I only thank goodness that she didn't pick him, because he wouldn't be good for her at all!
    I am so glad you brought this up. The point is: she had, and will again, contradicted herself in interviews. That's why I don't think her "brilliant ending", and all the other comments really mean anything, just hype the show so more people will watch!
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

"I debated long over whether I should give up this info because it is so romantic that I think everyone deserves to see it play out. But then I thought that last season, I was all over finding out about the finale and tracked everything RS said and then watching in horror as it all played out and I think I would have done it all over so here goes.

I saw the finale clip personally I CANNOT SAY HOW or my source will probably lose their job. So here are the highlights--and why it is so dramatic:
    1) Jill wakes up, says she knows what she wants is happy. Ed then shows up knocks on her door to tell her that he loves her and wants to spend the rest of his life with her etc. but feels like he needs to tell her first that the real reason he left was not for work, but to go home and end a relationship, before he could move forward. He says it made him very sure about her and wanting to marry her. She tells him she doesn't know what to say but appreciates his honesty and she'll see him at the final rose. That she is soo glad that he came to tell her instead of her finding out later. After he leaves, Jill is upset and cries on camera saying she says her feelings aren't perfect but that she can respect that he made that important step. So this is the "Confession"

2) Kip shows up first, he has a ring in his pocket, but never brings out the ring because Jill starts talking about their friendship and he realizes he is going to be let go. She lets him go. As he is being driven away, he is holding the ring and talking about how he wanted to be that person but that she probably made the right decision for her and that he worries if he ever will find that person that fits his life-which is why he seems like he is crying. He is so cute but he seems like he is just shocked. Next, Jill talks about how her heart just can't take this.

3) Ed shows up, he tells her he hope she can do this with him because he loves her and gets on one knee to propose, proposes and says say yes and I will spend my whole life proving my love to you. She then stares down at him and sort of is smiling and looks like she will say yes, but then says Ed I can't . His face is just heartbreaking and then she makes him stand up and hugs him. SOOOO SAD!!!

4) She is standing there crying just trying to shake it off and looking so like deflated when she starts to walk towards leaving and she puts her hand on her heart and gets a big smile on her face and then we see Reid. And then THAT's IT!!!

I have no idea what happens on the ATFR which is why I think they are billing it as a cliffhanger."

Ok so I saw that on a facebook group board? Is it true? Have you guys heard about that?

Yeah, reidlove, that was posted yesterday and promptly deleted. cupcakes came forth and said it wasn't true.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by reidlove;3616052;

Ok so I saw that on a facebook group board? Is it true? Have you guys heard about that?

We've seen it. It's not true.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Thanks for the update guys! I was gone so I missed all of yesterday. And, I don't really come on anymore because Reid isn't the winner

I feel that now we already knew the ending, it will be a let down for Kip and Reid fans. Which F2 or F3 is the saddest goodbye to you? Travis is my first season, so I think both Moanna's and Bevin's were truly sad, especially Bevin; she really felt for him,didn't she?
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3616157;
    I feel that now we already knew the ending, it will be a let down for Kip and Reid fans. Which F2 or F3 is the saddest goodbye to you? Travis is my first season, so I think both Moanna's and Bevin's were truly sad, especially Bevin; she really felt for him,didn't she?
    Out of all the completed season's I can remember watching (7 for me now, I think?), Jeremy's goodbye was the saddest IMO. Only time I've ever over this dopey show.

Jillian's departure was sad too, but because I felt Jason was no great prize, I didn't feel bad for her for long.