Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3615742;
    Did it change the outcome that has been reported? Or is it a cliffhanger but we know Reid isn't chosen?
    The confession has to do with Ed. And honestly if the information is true, then tomorrow night looks like we won't know. It apparently came from a message board and was up less than an hour I think.

All I know is I never watched the Bachelor or Bachelorette until Jason's because of the stuff I read about DeAnna picking Jesse over Jason. Then I said I would not watch it again, but I really like Jillian and had to. I'm way too into this and will try my best NOT to watch the next one. It's hard to get away from this board! But I also think too many people are raggin on Jillian and also the others. Best of luck to all of them.

Could the conclusion on Tuesday nite be there is NO couple & have decided to part ways?
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3615766;
    If Jillian is extremily happy, then we should all be happy for her. I was away all weekend, and have been disappointed to read the posts as of late. Jillian has represented herself in a manner which makes me proud for her and proud that she is Canadian. She is a smart young lady that has done very well for herself. If she has in fact chosen Ed, that is her decision, not the fans decision not a friends decision or anyone else's. She has stated so many times she can't wait to share the news with everyone because she is happy with her choices. Its unfortunate that "everyone" doesn't care.

I believe the interaction between Jillian and Ed has been overlooked by fans waiting and waiting, for the love story between Reid and Jillian, Reid was the fav going into this season. Prior to the first epi, he was the "choosen" one. This has now caused a flury of insults, rude comments and poor choice of words towards Jillian. Ed didn't have a chance from the get go.
    I want to applaud your post, I deleted some of it to condense for the board. I to believe we all should be happy for JIll, if she chose someone based on her own feeling and who she felt the best connection with then good for her. She said something like that throughout in her interviews, I am looking for the best connection with me, not who is the most popular or seems perfect. I thought this when she kept Wes after Jake came in with his accusations. If you keep him and then it does not work, then you will know for sure it was not meant to be. She will never wonder what if.

However, I don't think Reid was the "choosen" one this season. Are you meaning with the producers or the fans?? If its with the fans, then I don't think thats right. Most fans were all over Jake, Kiptyn, and Ed from day 1, not Reid. He was more hidden.

FORT Newbie

Well crapola, sorry to be a tease and then not deliver. But like someone else said, who knows if it's true. I'll pass along this much. Ed confesses he left to end a relationship because he was falling for Jillian and he wants to be the one to tell her. He tells her he is in love with her. She thanks him for being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3615802;
    Jillian first said that she drank blanks during the RC and now admits she was drunk for the 1st, 2nd and the 5th episode.

I think Jillian is fantastic, but not perfect. Yes, that disappointed me that she got drunk on the first RC.

I think Wes has a drinking problem and I only thank goodness that she didn't pick him, because he wouldn't be good for her at all!
    She admits that she was drunk now? On Regis and Kelly, she said she drank blanks. IDK, I think the only reason Trista worke dout because she was completely committed to finding someone that would last. Jillian looked quite tipsy a lot.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3615766;
    If Jillian is extremily happy, then we should all be happy for her. I was away all weekend, and have been disappointed to read the posts as of late. Jillian has represented herself in a manner which makes me proud for her and proud that she is Canadian. She is a smart young lady that has done very well for herself. If she has in fact chosen Ed, that is her decision, not the fans decision not a friends decision or anyone else's. She has stated so many times she can't wait to share the news with everyone because she is happy with her choices. Its unfortunate that "everyone" doesn't care.

I believe the interaction between Jillian and Ed has been overlooked by fans waiting and waiting, for the love story between Reid and Jillian, Reid was the fav going into this season. Prior to the first epi, he was the "choosen" one. This has now caused a flury of insults, rude comments and poor choice of words towards Jillian. Ed didn't have a chance from the get go.

There are Ed fans out there, alot of them, and unfortunately they are not or appear not welcome on this board by many posters. They can post jokes, rude comments, make fun of etc towards the not so fav, while the Ed fans cannot even consider making any sort of joke towards Reid or Kip.

A well respected board that is famous for fairness, providing great inside information, and excellent sleuthers, where the members should be thankful there are mods' etc that take the time to keep this place in order.

I thoroughly enjoy FORT. I would like to take this opportunity to thank, Bloomers, Cupcakes, Capegal, I'msotired, KashatheDiva, and so many more for teaching me so much about sleuthing, for providing s/caps, and inside information.

I will continue to learn from their experience, enjoy their posts, and guidance and look forward to the next season.

Not only do I wish Jillian and Ed a future of love, and happiness, I hope they surround themselves with as many positive people as possible. Negativity brings out the worst in people which is so evident the last few days. If it doesn't work out, it was her choice. Its not like they will be the first bach'ette couple that doesn't last.

Looking forward to the new Bachelor season!
    Has there been any info. on this board that points to that? This is the first I have read that Reid was supposed to be the chosen one prior to filming. It seemed the story board had Ed as f1 and that is why the season was a problem for producers. If you could please point to the info. I may have missed, I'd like to read them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3615781;
    Which is a hell of alot better than a boozing bozo ~ which is exactly how I picture Ed. The same guy we saw in the MTA out-takes, and Jenga Farts!! I can't imagine being proud saying he's mine all mine!!
    sorry I didnt get the memo from the mods telling me its ok to say anything we want about Ed but not Reid humor goes both ways here remember besides what does Ed or what you can imagine have to do with what I can imagine Reid saying to his kid?

Quote Originally Posted by nattyj21;3615805;
    I want to applaud your post, I deleted some of it to condense for the board. I to believe we all should be happy for JIll, if she chose someone based on her own feeling and who she felt the best connection with then good for her. She said something like that throughout in her interviews, I am looking for the best connection with me, not who is the most popular or seems perfect. I thought this when she kept Wes after Jake came in with his accusations. If you keep him and then it does not work, then you will know for sure it was not meant to be. She will never wonder what if.

However, I don't think Reid was the "choosen" one this season. Are you meaning with the producers or the fans?? If its with the fans, then I don't think thats right. Most fans were all over Jake, Kiptyn, and Ed from day 1, not Reid. He was more hidden.
    Reid was barely a blip on the radar of most viewers until midway through the show. The only place he was popular from pretty early on was FORT, maybe after 2 or 3 episodes. (We are so smart.) The big joke was, "Reid who?" What was amazing was how he managed to eclipse all the other bachelors in popularity in just the last 4 episodes or so, probably starting with HTDs. (After his 1 on 1 the week before, many thought he was neurotic.) I think the most amazed by it all were the producers, and now they're trying to capitalize on it, by trying to make him the next Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by dfwpoolgirl;3615840;
    Sorry, I don't read every post on here, so I don't know if it's the same one. Apparently it happens in the beginning of the show tomorrow. Did the other poster say more?
    Yes. She rejects Kip, then Ed, then Reid shows up and we don't know what happens and it's a cliffhanger. It's not true.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3615839;
    It was and I don't believe it. Because, if it's true then I'm not getting that this is romantic, but stupid.
    He basically withholds this all the way up until the final and she still picks him? What a joke.

Not to discredit any other spoilers but I wonder if this does happen. It will still end with Ed and everything else is correct that was spoiled. But I honestly think this could possibly happen.