Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3615658;
    Now, why the heck would RS delete a so-called spoiler?
    Yeah. Doesn't make sense. RS wants to spoil it, he just doesn't have the info.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3615184;
    this is sort of out of the blue but could this bachelorette's theme be jane austin's wuthering heights????
    Only if MF owns the ClassicComics version.

Interesting idea, though, emusha.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3615658;
    Now, why the heck would RS delete a so-called spoiler?
    That does seem odd. He is ALL about trying to take down the whole franchise Bachelor/Bachelorette. To the point it is annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by dfwpoolgirl;3615651;
    There was a spoiler posted on Reality Steve's site that is gone now. It was very interesting and I'm not going to repeat it because it would for sure be taken off here too. But......it could also be just more disinformation. And when I read it I thought well crap now I won't be surprised! I will tell you this though, if it was true tomorrow nights show ends in a cliffhanger.
    Can you give us some sort of clue regd. the RS board spoiler ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

It could very well be the same person who was on here earlier saying they had seen tomorrow's show and it ends with Reid showing up - opposite, btw of what our posters have said they saw from ATFR.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

What was the spoiler?

FORT Newbie

what you think the return confession is, is not what it is. But like I also said, it could be more disinformation. And it doesn't have to be RS who took it down. I could have to do with legal issues. Someone sent me a private message and sorry, but I can't get to it, try again. my pop up blocker was on.

Quote Originally Posted by dfwpoolgirl;3615710;
    what you think the return confession is, is not what it is. But like I also said, it could be more disinformation. And it doesn't have to be RS who took it down. I could have to do with legal issues. Someone sent me a private message and sorry, but I can't get to it, try again. my pop up blocker was on.
    Did it change the outcome that has been reported? Or is it a cliffhanger but we know Reid isn't chosen?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by monkeydoo;3615192;
    i will respond to that as well - i am surely wasting my entire sunday here but as jillys bff i will let you know that she was trying to go along with JK's innapropriate humor that is for NIGHT TIME TV she does have a bit of a sick sense of humor and her friends all love it - take it or leave it people it doesnt make her a bad person. she was EXTREAMLLLY hAPPY that day because of some GREAT NEWS that she recived and was on top of the world thats why she was so happy !!!

please support her people !
    If Jillian is extremily happy, then we should all be happy for her. I was away all weekend, and have been disappointed to read the posts as of late. Jillian has represented herself in a manner which makes me proud for her and proud that she is Canadian. She is a smart young lady that has done very well for herself. If she has in fact chosen Ed, that is her decision, not the fans decision not a friends decision or anyone else's. She has stated so many times she can't wait to share the news with everyone because she is happy with her choices. Its unfortunate that "everyone" doesn't care.

I believe the interaction between Jillian and Ed has been overlooked by fans waiting and waiting, for the love story between Reid and Jillian, Reid was the fav going into this season. Prior to the first epi, he was the "choosen" one. This has now caused a flury of insults, rude comments and poor choice of words towards Jillian. Ed didn't have a chance from the get go.

There are Ed fans out there, alot of them, and unfortunately they are not or appear not welcome on this board by many posters. They can post jokes, rude comments, make fun of etc towards the not so fav, while the Ed fans cannot even consider making any sort of joke towards Reid or Kip.

A well respected board that is famous for fairness, providing great inside information, and excellent sleuthers, where the members should be thankful there are mods' etc that take the time to keep this place in order.

I thoroughly enjoy FORT. I would like to take this opportunity to thank, Bloomers, Cupcakes, Capegal, I'msotired, KashatheDiva, and so many more for teaching me so much about sleuthing, for providing s/caps, and inside information.

I will continue to learn from their experience, enjoy their posts, and guidance and look forward to the next season.

Not only do I wish Jillian and Ed a future of love, and happiness, I hope they surround themselves with as many positive people as possible. Negativity brings out the worst in people which is so evident the last few days. If it doesn't work out, it was her choice. Its not like they will be the first bach'ette couple that doesn't last.

Looking forward to the new Bachelor season!
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 07-26-2009 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3615713;
    That is what RS had posted and then took down?

Oh god. I don't know if I can watch. That would be toward Reid. Would have been nice if she told him that before he came back.
    RS didn't post it! Just someone that posted on his blog. Don't take that poster seriously.