Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

I think people have to remember what show she was on. This is Jimmy Kimmel. I don't think saying the word turd is that big of a deal on JK. In fact it is probably right for his show and right up his alley!

FORT Fogey

Just some curious thoughts..............how many people will tune out the finale tomorrow after knowing Ed is f1? Will viewers cry when they watch Kip and Reid get rejected? Will viewer backlash be even more after the finale? Will it be worse than Jason after his finale and 2 ATFRCs? How will Canadians respond to her choice after the finale? Will viewers feel better if Reid is offered the choice of being next Bachelor?

I think Jillian will have to face the music for a little while before things settle down.

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by monkeydoo;3615192;
    i will respond to that as well - i am surely wasting my entire sunday here but as jillys bff i will let you know that she was trying to go along with JK's innapropriate humor that is for NIGHT TIME TV she does have a bit of a sick sense of humor and her friends all love it - take it or leave it people it doesnt make her a bad person. she was EXTREAMLLLY hAPPY that day because of some GREAT NEWS that she recived and was on top of the world thats why she was so happy !!!

please support her people !
    Fantastic! We support Jilly! I can only hope and imagine what the good news may be. There are many here who love and support Jillian for the beautiful person she is and the person she chooses to be. Not everyone is here to judge her, but rather we are here to support her in whatever choices she has made to live her life, which are rightfully her choices to make. Please let Jilly know she is well respected by many people and we love and support her. We are happy if Jilly is happy!

(OK, I am dying to know what she is so happy about!)

I'm going to watch. I'll sympathize with Reid and Kip and post and make fun of Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3615620;
    Just some curious thoughts..............how many people will tune out the finale tomorrow after knowing Ed is f1? Will viewers cry when they watch Kip and Reid get rejected? Will viewer backlash be even more after the finale? Will it be worse than Jason after his finale and 2 ATFRCs? How will Canadians respond to her choice after the finale? Will viewers feel better if Reid is offered the choice of being next Bachelor?

I think Jillian will have to face the music for a little while before things settle down.

Any thoughts?
    I keep telling myself I won't. But I know that I will. I need to see this play out. I want to see how low the show can go with my own eyes. If it's not as bad as I'm anticipating, than maybe I won't think as low of the show. But if it is, at least I witnessed it first hand. I will definitely watch the MTA so I can see Reid and Kip. From the sounds of it, they were aok there so I want to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3615640;
    I keep telling myself I won't. But I know that I will. I need to see this play out. I want to see how low the show can go with my own eyes. If it's not as bad as I'm anticipating, than maybe I won't think as low of the show. But if it is, at least I witnessed it first hand. I will definitely watch the MTA so I can see Reid and Kip. From the sounds of it, they were aok there so I want to see that.
    Don't think I will watch..(well maybe out of the corner of my eye) but I will stay here on the boards and be with my friends..so we can lean on each other for support

FORT Newbie

There was a spoiler posted on Reality Steve's site that is gone now. It was very interesting and I'm not going to repeat it because it would for sure be taken off here too. But......it could also be just more disinformation. And when I read it I thought well crap now I won't be surprised! I will tell you this though, if it was true tomorrow nights show ends in a cliffhanger.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3615101;
    I have to respond to the many people who are saying that they found Jillian much different this season than last. I think I understand her completely - you adapt to the circumstances you find yourself in. It doesn't mean that she's a phony it just means that she is comfortable in both a classy situation and a 'down home/pass the beer' situation and adjusts accordingly. I myself am perfectly comfortable and enjoy going out to a fine dining experience with people many would call 'upper class' and I'm also perfectly comfortable getting together with close friends in a backyard/cottage kicking off my shoes, downing a few and not being afraid to belch should the need arise.

I'd rather see people like Jillian who is not afraid to be herself rather than someone who puts on airs and act as though they don't even spit in the sink when they brush their teeth. JMO
    You talking about Jake, just logic?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Regular

I didn't watch this long and take up a long amount of time posting and reading to bow out now! I will be watching, mostly because I have wanted to see Jillian's ending (hopefully happy no matter if I like the guy or not).

Quote Originally Posted by dfwpoolgirl;3615651;
    There was a spoiler posted on Reality Steve's site that is gone now. It was very interesting and I'm not going to repeat it because it would for sure be taken off here too. But......it could also be just more disinformation. And when I read it I thought well crap now I won't be surprised! I will tell you this though, if it was true tomorrow nights show ends in a cliffhanger.
    Now, why the heck would RS delete a so-called spoiler?