Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3615200;
    I have decided to relax and be happy for all four of them because they are each getting what they want/need/deserve, regardless of what the real facts are.

Kip and Reid are getting the adoration of millions of women around the country, which will certainly benefit their personal lives and probably their careers as well. If they choose to pursue additional opportunities in the media, those will most likely be available now as well.

Jill is either getting a wonderful partner/fun guy to date who is everything she always hoped for, or she is getting another cad who will break her heart, but maybe this time the "publicness" (thanx, Melissa) of the heartbreak will cause her to finally acknowledge and evaluate what she is doing wrong and make better choices in the future.

Ed is either getting the woman of his dreams who will get him to settle down, stop his partying ways, and move him towards the fulfilling role of husband and father he desires, or more public humiliation which is well deserved if he is the two-timing d-bag some believe him to be.

See, it's all good!
    Excellent post ironcat! A voice of reason. I see it as a win,win,win,win! This is a new chance and beginning for all of them, just think with a second chance to live the life you really want to live, anything is possible! With regard to Jill and Ed, I believe they need each other and have the capacity to "complete each other" (aka Jerry McGuire).
    I wish them all the best!

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;3615169;
    I think both are part of Jilly...the different guys brought out the different aspects of her personality. What I found interesting is that she said in a PI that she "likes who I am when I am with Reid" and that she never thought she could feel this way while totally being herself. Things that make you go hmmm.

I think as has been mentioned by others that she fell for Reid and it scared her.

and she said this when?

auburnbulldog

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3614842;
    Yeah, she was insane on JK. I was so embarrassed for her.

You just can't downgrade yourself this quickly and efficiently. She thinks all of the potty humor and whatnot is funny, there's no way she can just be doing this naturally to match Ed. However, I do think there are two Jillys and if she had chosen Reid or Kip, the other, polished Jilly would be brought out more and more and she would slowly become the cultured urbane woman she claims she was last season. I'm sure there are two sides to her and Ed is just bringing out the very worse of her.

Astute!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lolanator;3615275;
    In theory, who of the F3 do you think is best suited to become a father sooner than later? (Iím bored)

Iím picturing Kip patiently trying to assure his son at the jungle gym that itís ok to climb on the ropes since he will be there to catch him if he falls. He would also be winking and saying "Come on, let's do this!"

And I see Reid in the kitchen with a little daughter showing her how to thoroughly clean vegetables, and then translating the name of the vegetables in Spanish.

Ed? I donít know, I canít really picture him with a kid. Maybe taking them to a Cubs game?
    Maybe he'll hang out at the bar with his buddies after a day's work while Jillian is taking care of his "little me"(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3614842;
    Yeah, she was insane on JK. I was so embarrassed for her.

You just can't downgrade yourself this quickly and efficiently. She thinks all of the potty humor and whatnot is funny, there's no way she can just be doing this naturally to match Ed. However, I do think there are two Jillys and if she had chosen Reid or Kip, the other, polished Jilly would be brought out more and more and she would slowly become the cultured urbane woman she claims she was last season. I'm sure there are two sides to her and Ed is just bringing out the very worse of her.
    Well, that pic of her had a drink in her hand. Maybe, she was a bit tipsy?

Quote Originally Posted by monkeydoo;3615192;
    i will respond to that as well - i am surely wasting my entire sunday here but as jillys bff i will let you know that she was trying to go along with JK's innapropriate humor that is for NIGHT TIME TV she does have a bit of a sick sense of humor and her friends all love it - take it or leave it people it doesnt make her a bad person. she was EXTREAMLLLY hAPPY that day because of some GREAT NEWS that she recived and was on top of the world thats why she was so happy !!!

please support her people !
    What's the GREAT NEWS? Dying to know!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lolanator;3615275;
    In theory, who of the F3 do you think is best suited to become a father sooner than later? (Iím bored)

Iím picturing Kip patiently trying to assure his son at the jungle gym that itís ok to climb on the ropes since he will be there to catch him if he falls. He would also be winking and saying "Come on, let's do this!"

And I see Reid in the kitchen with a little daughter showing her how to thoroughly clean vegetables, and then translating the name of the vegetables in Spanish.

Ed? I donít know, I canít really picture him with a kid. Maybe taking them to a Cubs game?
    Maybe they can go get dorky haircuts together?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3615556;
    Hmmm....maybe...but I thought it looked a bit like ginger ale. Maybe a glass of white wine?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3615556;
    If she would get tipsy before going on a nationally televised program like JK with no editing...then there are no words.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3615578;
    If she would get tipsy before going on a nationally televised program like JK with no editing...then there are no words.
    I doubt that she was tipsy - right now some people here may not have a high opinion of her - but, she's an intelligent woman who has handled every other interview very well - maybe she just thought that what she said was not outragous considering it was, after all, jk show.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!