Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

I have decided to relax and be happy for all four of them because they are each getting what they want/need/deserve, regardless of what the real facts are.

Kip and Reid are getting the adoration of millions of women around the country, which will certainly benefit their personal lives and probably their careers as well. If they choose to pursue additional opportunities in the media, those will most likely be available now as well.

Jill is either getting a wonderful partner/fun guy to date who is everything she always hoped for, or she is getting another cad who will break her heart, but maybe this time the "publicness" (thanx, Melissa) of the heartbreak will cause her to finally acknowledge and evaluate what she is doing wrong and make better choices in the future.

Ed is either getting the woman of his dreams who will get him to settle down, stop his partying ways, and move him towards the fulfilling role of husband and father he desires, or more public humiliation which is well deserved if he is the two-timing d-bag some believe him to be.

See, it's all good!

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3615191;
    With MF in control??? I highly doubt it.
    maybe Alexander and The Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day !!!

Quote Originally Posted by monkeydoo;3615192;
    i will respond to that as well - i am surely wasting my entire sunday here but as jillys bff i will let you know that she was trying to go along with JK's innapropriate humor that is for NIGHT TIME TV she does have a bit of a sick sense of humor and her friends all love it - take it or leave it people it doesnt make her a bad person. she was EXTREAMLLLY hAPPY that day because of some GREAT NEWS that she recived and was on top of the world thats why she was so happy !!!

please support her people !
    monkeydoo, I enjoy your posts, but I'm a bit confused. I remember you from last season; you were a big Jillian fan, like I was! I remember you saying friends (or a friend) saw Jillian somewhere, and you helping with sleuthing, but didn't recall that you knew her personally. Did y'all meet and become friends since then? I apologize if I'm missing something, just slightly confused.

I want Jillian to be happy, but unfortunately I think so many of us are so disappointed because we believe she's in for a world of trouble.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3615152;
    I saw a video interview Jillian did recently where she encouraged people to view the show as entertainment -- that was the word she used. In her blog she wrote "So pour yourself a glass of wine, sit back, and enjoy! (And please still feel free to make fun of me and laugh at me! It's supposed to be fun!)"

Sounds to me like she wants us to be entertained and have fun with it.
    I don't mean she doesn't want us entertained - but that is not her reason for going on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3615137;
    She used that word on television?

Goodness, girl, whatcha thinking?

I think everyone who saw the hot tub scene last season knew she wasn't a Kindergarten teacher 24/7, but wow...that's pretty uninhibited to say that on TV.
    Well, she was actually quoting Wes when she used that word. Apparently Wes had a saying: "well that went over like a turd in a punchbowl!"

It was still a bit shocking to hear from her, though.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3615200;
    I have decided to relax and be happy for all four of them because they are each getting what they want/need/deserve, regardless of what the real facts are.

Kip and Reid are getting the adoration of millions of women around the country, which will certainly benefit their personal lives and probably their careers as well. If they choose to pursue additional opportunities in the media, those will most likely be available now as well.

Jill is either getting a wonderful partner/fun guy to date who is everything she always hoped for, or she is getting another cad who will break her heart, but maybe this time the "publicness" (thanx, Melissa) of the heartbreak will cause her to finally acknowledge and evaluate what she is doing wrong and make better choices in the future.

Ed is either getting the woman of his dreams who will get him to settle down, stop his partying ways, and move him towards the fulfilling role of husband and father he desires, or more public humiliation which is well deserved if he is the two-timing d-bag some believe him to be.

See, it's all good!
    It's all in the eye of the beholder. Very true!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by monkeydoo;3615192;
    i will respond to that as well - i am surely wasting my entire sunday here but as jillys bff i will let you know that she was trying to go along with JK's innapropriate humor that is for NIGHT TIME TV she does have a bit of a sick sense of humor and her friends all love it - take it or leave it people it doesnt make her a bad person. she was EXTREAMLLLY hAPPY that day because of some GREAT NEWS that she recived and was on top of the world thats why she was so happy !!!

please support her people !
    I am confused .. Why does she need to be supported? She is the primary of the show and she was at the helm making all her choices. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3614961;
    So true, Reid is definitely the loved, coddled baby of the family and I'm sure Mom and Dad wouldn't be too pleased if his future wife got all lubed up on natl television with another man and then wanted to marry their precious boy in some field with home made cabbage rolls. They're probably the happiest family right now, along with Kip's.
    I agree on the bolded part, that baby is nowhere near ready to have a life of his own. You're so right.

Soy grande en tu corazon. lolanator's Avatar

In theory, who of the F3 do you think is best suited to become a father sooner than later? (I’m bored)

I’m picturing Kip patiently trying to assure his son at the jungle gym that it’s ok to climb on the ropes since he will be there to catch him if he falls. He would also be winking and saying "Come on, let's do this!"

And I see Reid in the kitchen with a little daughter showing her how to thoroughly clean vegetables, and then translating the name of the vegetables in Spanish.

Ed? I don’t know, I can’t really picture him with a kid. Maybe taking them to a Cubs game?

cpm
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by soygrande;3615018;
    hear hear! i've been having reid withdrawal the last 3 weeks, and thanks to this board i feel good knowing that he's doing great IRL and is hotter than ever. for purely selfish reasons i wouldn't mind if he chose to do TB.
    I'm having Reid withdrawal too. Some people have mentioned wanting him to Bach next season, but I really don't want that to happen! I'd rather see him on HGTV or something like that.