Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3614842;
    Yeah, she was insane on JK. I was so embarrassed for her.

You just can't downgrade yourself this quickly and efficiently. She thinks all of the potty humor and whatnot is funny, there's no way she can just be doing this naturally to match Ed. However, I do think there are two Jillys and if she had chosen Reid or Kip, the other, polished Jilly would be brought out more and more and she would slowly become the cultured urbane woman she claims she was last season. I'm sure there are two sides to her and Ed is just bringing out the very worse of her.

once again lets blame Ed he was not even with her ....pleeezzzzz

Jillian is who she is, she is not one demensional, again, do you know her personally? just curious

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3614819;
    I don't get Jillian. Has she changed, or what? I remember when she was asked about her ideal guy (this was before they started taping the Bachelorette) and she specifically said someone "cultured."

Her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel was a shock to me. Turds, Jillian? Really?

Either she was putting on airs last season and THIS is who she really is, or she has downgraded herself in order to make herself a better match for the guy she's chosen.
    She used that word on television?

Goodness, girl, whatcha thinking?

I think everyone who saw the hot tub scene last season knew she wasn't a Kindergarten teacher 24/7, but wow...that's pretty uninhibited to say that on TV.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by g8rinATL;3614746;
    Also - these people don't do this show for our entertainment - believe me. Do you really think Jillian wanted to entertain the viewing public?? Heck to the no!
    I saw a video interview Jillian did recently where she encouraged people to view the show as entertainment -- that was the word she used. In her blog she wrote "So pour yourself a glass of wine, sit back, and enjoy! (And please still feel free to make fun of me and laugh at me! It's supposed to be fun!)"

Sounds to me like she wants us to be entertained and have fun with it.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3615137;
    She used that word on television?

Goodness, girl, whatcha thinking?

I think everyone who saw the hot tub scene last season knew she wasn't a Kindergarten teacher 24/7, but wow...that's pretty uninhibited to say that on TV.
    i think she learned that word from her fiancee who called Wes a country singing turd. A quick learner, that she is, hopefully she will learn to discriminate what she learns. I thought she didn't like calling people names. It's all confusing, are the TV persona Jillian and the real Jillian on the same page?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3614819;
    I don't get Jillian. Has she changed, or what? I remember when she was asked about her ideal guy (this was before they started taping the Bachelorette) and she specifically said someone "cultured."

Her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel was a shock to me. Turds, Jillian? Really?

Either she was putting on airs last season and THIS is who she really is, or she has downgraded herself in order to make herself a better match for the guy she's chosen.
    I think both are part of Jilly...the different guys brought out the different aspects of her personality. What I found interesting is that she said in a PI that she "likes who I am when I am with Reid" and that she never thought she could feel this way while totally being herself. Things that make you go hmmm.

I think as has been mentioned by others that she fell for Reid and it scared her.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MamaBJ;3614698;
    Let me see...I said that after Jesse Palmer (it worked for a little while), Brad Womack, DeeAnna, and especially after the Jason/Melissa/Molly debaucle. I thought since I like Jillian I'd watch and just not get involved. It worked for most of the season. The end just sucks for me because I think Ed is very likely a bad boyfriend. If he is in fact her choice, I hope I'm wrong.

Oh, and I've sworn off this show again...unless either Kip, Reid or Jake end up being the next Bachelor. Geez
    I agree Ed is very likely a bad boyfriend. She has probably dumped him by now, because she found out about his girlfriends, and that he did not break up with anyone while he was home during the show.

this is sort of out of the blue but could this bachelorette's theme be jane austin's wuthering heights????

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3615184;
    this is sort of out of the blue but could this bachelorette's theme be jane austin's wuthering heights????
    With MF in control??? I highly doubt it.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3615125;
    [/B]

once again lets blame Ed he was not even with her ....pleeezzzzz

Jillian is who she is, she is not one demensional, again, do you know her personally? just curious

i will respond to that as well - i am surely wasting my entire sunday here but as jillys bff i will let you know that she was trying to go along with JK's innapropriate humor that is for NIGHT TIME TV she does have a bit of a sick sense of humor and her friends all love it - take it or leave it people it doesnt make her a bad person. she was EXTREAMLLLY hAPPY that day because of some GREAT NEWS that she recived and was on top of the world thats why she was so happy !!!

please support her people !

FORT Regular

monkeydoo - Thanks for chiming in. I, for one, thought that Jillian rocked during Jason's season and continue to think so.

You know, I think it's interesting: so many of the cast members go on to be good friends, with other contestants, with the stars who didn't select them...they all seem to understand that at the end of the day, this show is a game, a suspended reality and once they step outside of it, they're all okay with each other. I am certain that Kip and Reid now feel similarly...I just wish that viewers could to. If they can get over it, the very people who experienced it, shouldn't everyone else?