Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

  1. #7381
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaReidFan;3609285;
    This was on Entertainment Tonight's website... who does this point to?
    When Jillian began her journey as "The Bachelorette," she made it clear that she is looking for a man with a sense of humor, who is honest and compassionate, who loves the outdoors and who is close to his family.
    Now that it is down to the final two, she says commitment is also important: "That doesn't mean an engagement. I am not even sure it means the 'L word,' saying I love you. But it is saying, 'I don't want to lose you. This is important to me, so let's figure this out together.' I am looking for a teammate. I am looking for somebody to work with me. Who will say, 'This is crazy but let's figure out how it is going to work.'"

    These comments point toward Reid but I hate to get my hopes up because with each interview we are given clues that point to someone else.

    Hoping back on the Reid Train !!!!!!!!!!
    That definitely points to Reid. Reid said they'd figure things out after they go. The prob is other things point to Kip and even more so Ed. She's doing a good job. lol

  2. #7382
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    87

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3609227;
    Bringing a dead rose doesn't seem like a good sign for the future of their relationship, don't you think? It could remind Jillian that the rose was the one he took to get away from her, citing work while he had happy hours (with or without his gfs) in Chicago. Not such a good reminder.
    Ed is crazy enough to bring a case of mustard, to keep our hot dog girl happy.

  3. #7383
    FORT Fogey fan*addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Nurcyn;3609218;
    Hi guys....

    Though it's probably already been posted, (I had to pull myself away from the boards and remind my kids they have a mom!) but CH tweeted today:

    @sassygal09 tough call that's the finale I measure all others against.
    about 8 hours ago from TwitterFon in reply to sassygal09
    @MotivesCalgary talking finale. Haven't shot AFR special yet!
    about 8 hours ago from TwitterFon in reply to MotivesCalgary
    @nicolelgabriel I would pair this finale with a nice Napa cab or Italian Brunello.about 8 hours ago from TwitterFon in reply to nicolelgabriel
    After watching it all put together I put the last hour of finale up against anything we've done. That good!
    about 8 hours ago from TwitterFon
    Watching the finale now. You guys come on over!

    So it sounds like it's GOOD, which means there HAS TO be some sort of conclusion....and apparently the last hour is GREAT, which means it HAS TO be romantic, don'tcha think?

    Sorry if this has already been covered.
    uummm to the bolded....if this is from CH's twitter ...didn't Kip's mom make her taste wine? (Napa Caberna~Brunello) these are WINES!

  4. #7384
    mickaylal
    Guest

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaReidFan;3609285;
    This was on Entertainment Tonight's website... who does this point to?
    When Jillian began her journey as "The Bachelorette," she made it clear that she is looking for a man with a sense of humor, who is honest and compassionate, who loves the outdoors and who is close to his family.
    Now that it is down to the final two, she says commitment is also important: "That doesn't mean an engagement. I am not even sure it means the 'L word,' saying I love you. But it is saying, 'I don't want to lose you. This is important to me, so let's figure this out together.' I am looking for a teammate. I am looking for somebody to work with me. Who will say, 'This is crazy but let's figure out how it is going to work.'"

    These comments point toward Reid but I hate to get my hopes up because with each interview we are given clues that point to someone else.

    Hoping back on the Reid Train !!!!!!!!!!

    They DO point to Reid and it makes me question why she ever let him go in the first place.

  5. #7385
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3609300;
    uummm to the bolded....if this is from CH's twitter ...didn't Kip's mom make her taste wine? (Napa Caberna~Brunello) these are WINES!
    Well, during the whole process a huge amount of wine seemed to have been consumed - I think CH and everyone associated with the show just like wine. Maybe they're hoping a plug will get them free supplies for next season
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

  6. #7386
    FORT Fogey fan*addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaReidFan;3609285;
    This was on Entertainment Tonight's website... who does this point to?
    When Jillian began her journey as "The Bachelorette," she made it clear that she is looking for a man with a sense of humor, who is honest and compassionate, who loves the outdoors and who is close to his family.
    Now that it is down to the final two, she says commitment is also important: "That doesn't mean an engagement. I am not even sure it means the 'L word,' saying I love you. But it is saying, 'I don't want to lose you. This is important to me, so let's figure this out together.' I am looking for a teammate. I am looking for somebody to work with me. Who will say, 'This is crazy but let's figure out how it is going to work.'"

    These comments point toward Reid but I hate to get my hopes up because with each interview we are given clues that point to someone else.

    Hoping back on the Reid Train !!!!!!!!!!
    Okay what cracks me up about her saying this...she GRILLED Reid for not being able to say "I Love You"...yet she states "I am not even sure it means the "L word :

  7. #7387
    FORT Fogey Phyllie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    865

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3609300;
    uummm to the bolded....if this is from CH's twitter ...didn't Kip's mom make her taste wine? (Napa Caberna~Brunello) these are WINES!
    Napa=Calif=Kiptyn
    which one would Italian Brunello go with?

  8. #7388
    FORT Fogey AvalonR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,652

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3609311;
    Okay what cracks me up about her saying this...she GRILLED Reid for not being able to say "I Love You"...yet she states "I am not even sure it means the "L word :
    Homegirl came to her senses!
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

  9. #7389
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3609311;
    Okay what cracks me up about her saying this...she GRILLED Reid for not being able to say "I Love You"...yet she states "I am not even sure it means the "L word :
    Tell me about it!

  10. #7390
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    27

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3609311;
    Okay what cracks me up about her saying this...she GRILLED Reid for not being able to say "I Love You"...yet she states "I am not even sure it means the "L word :

    So, I guess we can assume this means she did NOT pick Ed since he's the only one who has uttered the "L" word!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.